poornimar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How, wonderful story.can't get enough of ishra
pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey

Hope you remember me& my story...after small break...back with updates...

Thought of starting with Honeymoon story.

*Highly matured*

Here you go:

Ishu was very shy& thinking on what should be done ...His demand made her turn into jelly...By listening itself she was week. But then she thought: I have to be bold...what this romantic balla thinks of himself..I will show him JKR this time saying so she went inside..she was thinking about his husbands wish,,...

Raman to ishu: This pack has only the things in which I want to see you...You have to ware only this..nothing else..& You have to do sexy dance in front of me...That pack consists of only shoulderless bra& thin& very short transparent panty. Ishita wore those& felt very shy after watching herself in the mirror. But she was determined, determined that she will obey him...she can do anything to make him happy...to make him feel special..

She tied her hair up& opened the door...raman who was waiting for his wife..he was sure that she will not come wearing this..but simply give some excuses...so without turning he just called her..She slowly went in front of him...Raman was shocked!!He was amazed with her perfect curvaneous so tempting body...he never thought his wifey is this sexy..He was literally ogling at her& completely lost in his own world...ishu was nervous as he didn't say anything...

Ishu to raman: Raman, What happened?Should I change?

Raman didn't even notice that she is talking...so he was just staring at her..

Ishu: shouted raman...

This broke his trance & he immediately jumped on the bed...he said: wow madrassan such pucho tho bahut hot lag rahi ho yaar..you should try this kind of cloth often you know..

Ishu lowered her gaze...

Raman: Hello what...I asked you to dance...not to stand simply in front of me...so shall we start the music?

Ishu said: Hann tho maine kab roka? Play the music...I am ready to dance...but you should not interfere me while dancing. If you do so then you should leave the promise I gave to you...

Raman smirking: Ok...Jaan...it does not matter to me if you have the promise or not..i am sure I will get what I want from you..saying so he winked at her...

He started playing sheelaki jawani..ishita started shaking her body seductively..raman had hard time controlling himself...she slowly come closer to him...did a bend down step with that he got full view of her heavy bossoms dancing...He was lost..he tried to hold her..But ishita just asked him to stay away, don't to stop & continued...now she bend ulta direction moving her bossom upwards...then slowly she jumped on the bed...started dancing such a way that her bossoms started cerasing his bare chest, his face,his lips...

She then changed her step...now her core was touching at his manhood...which is making him go crazy...she increased her speed of dance...raman was fully turned on..he could not tae it any more...

He just pulled her towards him& about to capture her lips..ishu just pushed him& said...you stopped me from dancing completely so my promise does not hold good any more as per out discussion...saying so she went towards washroom to change her dress as she was angry the way he took advantage of her...Raman was shocked...but he was not in a mood to leave her at all..So without any delay he jumped on her& took her in his arms& put in bed& positioned himself above her so that she cannot run..

Madam..aapko kya lagtha hai..only your promise can hold you to me? I already told you I will get what I want no matter if it is out of promise or not...resist me if you can saying so he captured her lips for wild kiss..Ishu tried to resist him...but later gave in to his advances..raman smiled seeing her responding to him, so he left her lips & started giving wet kisses all over her body..ishita was shivering with pleasure...slowly he came up & removed her inners..

He started sucking & kissing her bossoms...slowly guiding his toungue in her cleavage making ishita to wanting for more...He stated sucking in cleavage very rigorously. He slowly moved his toungue to one of her bossom where as his other hand cupping her other bossom...he started giving massage to her both bossom simultaneously one with hand, one with toungue...he increased his speed massaging...slowly he started pinching her peek& biting other peak..Ishita lost her senses& shouted raman to make love to her..

But raman was not in mood to make her wish so soon...he want to tease her as she turned him on& about to go to washroom in between to change as she thought there was no more promise...

He increased his speed more...ishu could not take it more so she started kissing him...whatever place is available for her..she started biting him...she also pinched him...slowly she guided her hand to his manhood..but she was late ...raman recognized her move & immediately hols her both hands back of her& with other he moved it to her core..While his mouth is busy with her peaks alternatively left & right..

He inserted 1 finger then 2 then 3& now he is massaging there without gap...ishita wanted to hold him, she wanted to do samething to him...but raman had binded her hands with his..He was enjoying ishus state...slowly he started making circled inside her core...ishita was shivering like anything..then he started moving inside & outside.then he started doing is fast...Ishita could not control anymore& shouted...raman left her hand immediately as he recognized he was gone overboard...then without a delay he entered her...he moved in& out several time.then he increased his phase...then before it reaches to climax..he moved his member out..ishu got very angry& started scolding raman..

Raman smiled & told: hold on despo madrasan..let me enjoy it,,,we have plenty of time..i want to try different postures you know...now can you please stand? I want to try in this position? Ishu was getting angry..but she is not in a state to move out as she is completely turned on..so without a word she followed him...He was enjoying in that posture..he started moving inside& out vigorously. But then again he stopped just before they reach climax& he asked different positions..

Finally after trying many positions they reached climax..& both are exhausted fully...both are extremely happy & felt contented..but ishu was still little angry& she made a promise that she will teach him same lesson...Both drifted to deep sleep...

So let me wind up here? Or you would like to read their honeymoon as well? I am asking this as I have covered almost all honeymoon sequence in prehoneymoon itself..let me know your thoughts...

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg dis was damn hot
glad to see u back after long
plz do continuee
will wait 4 ur next pm
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After a break u back we are waiting for next update and continue u story
ruhi_ishra thumbnail