Interesting
Continue Soon
PM me if u can
pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

I am happy that I got so many good response J

Ok here you go for part 1..

Raman was frustrated that ishita was not responding to his advances in night because she was angry...He knew that she is missing his time..but after all he was doing this to go for honeymoon with her& his madrasan is not understanding him...

That night when he came back to home, Ishita warmed the food & arranged everything on dining table...Raman came there & Ishita started to leave..

Raman:St: Bahut hoga gaya iski, I will make sure that you come to me today madrasan..

Raman: Hmm Ishita, can you please company me for dinner, I am feeling bored yaar

Ishita very well know her husband, so she just said: If you want company come early to home, I am sleepy now, says goodnight & about to go...

Raman pulled her towards him with jerk, she directly landed on his chest...

Ramana: Are ishita, why you are angry on me? Cant you spend little time for your husband? Do u know how much I am craving for ur love?Today I am not going to leave u...I have decided...I want u to accompany me for dinenr & that is final..

Ishita: You always want others to obey you but I am not the one who comes in that list, mind it, I am going & that is final..She struggled to come out of his grip...He became furious now..

Raman: Ok jao madrasan & he left her..

When she about to go he said: you can keep the food in fridge & then sleep, I am not going to eat it alone, saying so he turned to go to his room..

Ishita felt bad & now she hold his wrist & said:Ok I will give you the company, please have food..

Raman was very happy & smiled & said, you have to feed me also...

Ishita: Raman you said to give company now u r telling me to feed, what is this, u r not a kid..

Raman: Ishita yaar, I am not in mood to argue, shall I go back or eat you deside...\Ishita: Ok Ravan kumar, I will feed u, u always miss use my love saying so she brings his food..

Raman sat comfortable on the sofa...She came to sit beside him..within a minute he jerked her & made her sit on his lap..

Ishita : Raman yeh kya..But before she continue raman said: I already said na jaan, no more argument...

She felt very shy& happy from inside as well...

She started feeding him lovingly..

Raman was checking from so close after so many days..he was happy & he was checking her out shamelessly..

Ishita was feeling very shy, her cheeks became dark pink due to his gaze..

Raman was amazed at his effect on her & looking into her eyes intently...

When she feed him next time, he took her fingers in his mouth & started chewing it...

Ishita felt goosebumps all over her body..

Ishita: Raman...

Raman: Kyaa? & winked...

Ishita felt too shy & just took her hand back...

Meanwhile raman saw her bare waist which is clearly visible for him..

He slowly slid his hand & started massaging  there lovingly..

Ishita: Raman what is this, how can feed u if u do like this?

Raman: Are madrasan, isliye I tell u that u r so dumb!!! You are feeding with your hand& I am using my hands to explore u...my hands are freena , there is no connection between u feeding me & I moving my hands wherever I want...saying so he gently squeezed her on waist..

Ishita just lost in his touches...

Raman: Madam, feed me, you can stare me after that, I am hungry you know...

Ishita came out of her trance & again started feeding him...

He again took her fingers in & started nipping them...

Ishita forcibly took her hand back with angry pout

Raman laughed at her& slowly moved his hand up to touch her bossom from outside the blouse& he started massaging it...

Ishita started turning on& before she could not control any more she got angry & said: Raman if u continue like this, I will go, I will not feed u

Raman: Jaan, u will keep me hungry overnight just because of ur ego?

She was lost of words& she knew he was right...she is actually enjoying his touches, his advances, his proximity & then she said: sorry & started feeding him again...

This time raman took her fingers& chewing it & slowly moved his hand over her bossom& started squeezing it gently..

Ishita was completely turned on& trying to control her harmones...

Raman was enjoying like he was heaven..after all he was getting this chance after so many days...

He slowly try to open her blouse..

Ishita: Raman, what are you doing? We are in dining hall...what if some one comes?

Raman: Means u r ok if nobody comes? Saying so he winked at her..

She turned beetroot red..

He smiled at her shyness & said: dear nobody will come at this time, if they come also I am doing it under ur pallu, so no body notices it...so don't give ma lame excuses...

You do ur job, I will do mine, don't disturb me...saying so he just poened 2 hooks & slid his hand inside expertly& started massaging her nipples& he felt it is getting erected...& he was smiling like fool whereas ishita was complexly red due his action...He could not control more& so he harshly squeezed one of her nipple& she jumped on his lap due to pleasure ha gave..

He started soothing it with his hand...He slowly  bend his head & started nuzzling to ishitas neck...

Ishita: Raman enough, bas kariyena, see now I finished feeding u...

I have made gulab jamun for u...U will eat?

Raman: Ofcourse jaan, bring it na..

She bought it & about to feed him...

Raman: AIse nahi jaan, let me teach u..

Saying so He put gulab jamun to ishitas mouth, when she is about to take it in completely, he put his mouth on that & started taking in from his side& finaly their lips met after many days& raman lost his control with her lips touch& he started sucking her both lips harshly& travelling his hands all over her body...

Ishita was shocked initially& finally she pushed him back, what raman this is dining area, saying so she ran to kitchen to kkeep the remaining food in fridge...

Raman washed his mouth smiling & started watching his ishita cleaning the kitchen..

Once she cleaned it, she is about to go to room& Raman lifted her in his arms...

Ishita out of reflex held his neck...

Ishita: Raman what are u doing?

Raman: Bas yaar, how much u talk, cant u see, I am taking my wife in my arms to my bed room..

Ishita: Ok I a m sleepy, do it fast..

Raman: Do u think I am letting you sleep now? In fact I am not allowing you to sleep for whole night today..I have tolerated enough..u know todays dinenr was my precious dinner..after so many days I could able to spend time with u..

Ishita: Raman, I am saying, I am sleepy& I am going to sleep that's it, don't disturb me..

They reached his bedroom& he entered & locked the door from inside...

Ishita: Why are you locking it..?

Raman didn't say anything but just made her sit on the bed...

She immediately took bedspread& covered herself saying she is sleepy..

Raman was really angry now..here he is trying all the while to impress her, flirt with her& she is not even bothered...Does she don't feel the same? HE took the space next to her& removed the spread forcibly& throw it on the floor angrily..

Ishita got angry: What the hell Raman?

Raman: Didn't allow her to continue, but he took her lips forcibly & started chewing& suching it very harshly..

Ishita yelped in pain, taking this chance he entered her mouth& he slowly started removing her saree...

Ishita came out of trance& pushed him hardly& said: Raman, r u forcing me?

That was it for Raman...

Raman started yelling at her: What was ur problem madam, here I am dying spend some with u,& u don't have any feeling towards me?

Ishita also shouted back: I don't have feeling towards u? U r telling this Raman? After that night I am dying to spend time with u & aap tho bahut busy ho& for ur kind info u don't have time to me...

Raman felt happy that she got angry because he didn't spend enough time with her& He immediately cooled down..

Ishita, try to understand my situation jaan, I truly love u& I am crazy abt u..That does not mean I cannot ignore business na..i am doing this because I wanted to go to honeymoon as we really didn't have proper honeymoon, so I am working hard to take break& if u also go away from me in the available short time, how can I get the spirit to work yaar, he sat down on the bed saying so...he hold his head & kept mum after that..

Ishita had tears in her eyes, she felt very guilty & wanted to make it upto him...

She immediatelywent to wash room...

Raman was shocked..this was not expected from him..at least he thought she will understand him..he felt very frustrated& was thinking what to do? How to make this Madrasn understand his love?

He felt washroom door opened& he turned to say something to her to understand him, but alas words didn't come out of his mouth..What he saw, he was completely lost, shocked rather pleasantly surprised...

There she was, his lovey dovey wife wearing transparent sexy short dress revealing her sexy lingerie, front was deep, he can see the cleavage& it was backless dress...

She slowly came near him...

Ok guys..i am stopping it here...will update soon based on no of comments I receive, if u need the update soon, give me more comments...I hope I have met your expectation...don't worry I will cover both pre& honeymoon here...Ok start giving comemnts& likes..

..Honeydukes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice concept
would love to read it
plz continue it
pm me when u update next part
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oho puttar is taking full advantage of biwi's pyaar huh blackmailing her dat he won't eat and wen she was feeding he took advantage of her state this is jst awesome and both are frsutated dat they are unable to spend some quality time together and both are craving for each other and wen Raman is trying to spend time ishita is hell bent to irritate him but after their outburst both got to know dat their feelings are mutual and both are in d same state and biwi ne to puttar ko Shock de di I so loved it continue soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nycc update dear
raman trying to woo his jkr n she was angry
finally she also gave in
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
suhi.mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice ..stopped at wrong point ..continue soon