Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I still love this movie a lot :( Your thoughts? LOOTERA (Page 3)

HZAnita IF-Dazzler
HZAnita
HZAnita

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I own this movie and still ADORE everything about it!  Lootera is what made me a Sonakshi fan for life. And this was one of Ranveer's best performances.  I guess it was slow for some people, but I found the story, the music, the direction, everything, just gorgeous!!Heart

Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I still call this film an underrated masterpiece. It deserve all the awards and so much more, but sadly didn't get anything.
ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
So true sun Saathiya!
My most favorite love story along with Humtum n hddcs!
The best work by everyone involved
Phantom
Vik
SonaVeer <3
Amit

Love the fact that every six months we rave about it on Bw forum:)
.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
The film that made me die hard fan of Veer. Till Lootera, I wasnt exactly so crazy about him though I loved him in BBB. And its the only movie I loved Sona totally. Varun Pakhi are love <3 Everything about this film is gold. It bothered me so much it was snubbed majorly on all awards functions. Even the critics choice. That will stay with me for long. Although I have felt better with Veer's win for BM, the fact that he wasnt even nominated for this movie will bother me forever. The fact that DP won for an below average performance like Leela over Sona's career best and the best female performance of the year will bother me forever. Amit is a gem but Queen is his best work though Lootera is a close second. VM is a great find truly. #looterafangirl

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBollyIhateKhanscharismatic-gem

IhateKhans Goldie
IhateKhans
IhateKhans

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sajitha.

The film that made me die hard fan of Veer. Till Lootera, I wasnt exactly so crazy about him though I loved him in BBB. And its the only movie I loved Sona totally. Varun Pakhi are love <3 Everything about this film is gold. It bothered me so much it was snubbed majorly on all awards functions. Even the critics choice. That will stay with me for long. Although I have felt better with Veer's win for BM, the fact that he wasnt even nominated for this movie will bother me forever. The fact that DP won for an below average performance like Leela over Sona's career best and the best female performance of the year will bother me forever. Amit is a gem but Queen is his best work though Lootera is a close second. VM is a great find truly. #looterafangirl

Loved the trailer, and watched it in theater, when everyone on IF was making fun Veer. If I rem correctly TM, yankee and few of IFrs who appreciated the movie & performances + Veer. I loved him more in Lootera than BB.

Edited by IhateKhans - 17 April 2016 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sajitha.ilovecrepes

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IhateKhans

Loved the trailer, and watched it in theater, when everyone on IF was making fun Veer. If I rem correctly TM, yankee and few of IFrs who appreciated the movie & performances + Veer. I loved him more in Lootera than BB.

I loved him more in Lootera than BBB/BM/Ramleela.Cry
Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
My absolute fav
charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Absolutely! The film was just wonderful in so many different ways. Pity more films like that are not made

Go to top