India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

17.4.2016 ep (Page 2)

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind a rinse repeat for babies' scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCmaduragymhasium

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hit and miss of Ishra 
Raman is in a hurry to meet pihu and leaves ...reason he's panicking as he couldn't see pihu...so on the way to the pastry shop..they collide ..pihu almost blurts out the truth about Ishu but then stops as Raman does not like the iyers...clever pihu ..changes the subject and tells she met a lady who resembles her friends mom sbs that lady is an Indian.
Puttar didn't recognize biwi's backside?! Lol 
Mani is playing piano...and he tells Ishu that the buyer want to meet him ...Ishu mani says we need to meet the buyer..Ishu is not  happy but decided to accompany him.
Aalia is upset and Ishu cheers her up 
Nidhi's does not let Ruhaan to have a decent sleep...she is very happy with her victory over Raman
Ishu and mani come to the meeting too.. Ishu visits the restroom..
Everybody in the same hotel .raman , Ishu, mani, nidhi ...and the hide and seek game starts 
Repeat of scene Ruhi stuck in restroom...that was classic..this looks forced...I didn't feel the connection at all, here it's pihu ...Ishu feels the voice is exactly like Ruhi and fb's ...BGM..there dil ka..so dil ka connection here too...all this while Raman is panicking for pihu 
So Raman comes to know about a kid being stuck in the restroom and rushes..while mani comes there in search of Ishu and Ishu informs the rescue workers to handover her to her family and leaves...another hit and miss..Ishra 
Pihu is safe and narrates the whole incident...Raman remembers a similar incident and tajes pihu for breakfast...mani and Ishu in the meeting but Raman is not there 
Ruhi/ Ruhaan sees  Ishu..mu's and  feels disgusted .
So  Ruhi hates Ishita Bhalla 

Precap - Ishu hears ramans voice and walks towards that voice.

Ishru and Pishu are 2 different entities ...I still don't get the dil ka connection at all...oh well ...cvs themselves are unclear...
They will bond..but why show it in ishru angle?
If someone can convince me to better explain please do..id love to read  it.
I'm waiting to see Ruhi/ ruhaan's reaction  after she sees Raman, Shagun and pihu..lets c if she hates her dad...

Certain classic Ishra ishru scenes are strictly reserved for them only
Cvs please do not ..I repeat do not..use/ repeat those scenes to recreate pihu- Ishu or pihu- Ishu- Raman bond ...it's not  working..truth to be told...it's distasteful 
Use your creativity if you have any and bring in fresh scenes...for  the bond  
And what's up with the dil - ka- connection with pihu- Ishu bond...
That song is reserved for ishru not  Ishu- pihu ...sorry 
It made sense with  ishru bund,,,as she is not  the biological mother of Ruhi.
But it's not the case with pihu - Ishu- as she is the biological daughter.
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anybody or any character. Or the artist playing a particular character...just my pov ..
Raman- pihu -- not  the same as Ruman ... Ruman had depth...the real connection
This one...no..I'm sorry ...it's looks artificial 
We are yet to see Raman ...seeing Ishu and Ruhi in pihu...no scenes yet...hope we get some...
She's a mirror image of Ruhi.,so its ok
But seeing Ishu in pihu is yet to be seen...may be qualities, dressing style, her speaking  style, her personality traits , eating habits...something..anything, related to Ishu and raman reminiscing it.
Yes he is possessive  of her..it's very clear..." Don't leave papa ever"...but I would like to see more bond.
Though the restroom scene was not bad ...I started seeing pihu as Ruhi in that scene.
Cvs are making good use of DT and RD's  chemistry ...but unfortunately it's not convincing enough.
I feel everything is disjointed...sorry if I offended anybody..
I just want Ruhi to be rescued ASAP 
It will be interesting to see his trp aunties connect with yhm after leap 
Overall average episode 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokultharun123Mreddyjodh57mischiefGBSCDivanIshrarumaduragymhasiumtraveller_girlshivangi838

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Hit and miss of Ishra
Raman is in a hurry to meet pihu and leaves ...reason he's panicking as he couldn't see pihu...so on the way to the pastry shop..they collide ..pihu almost blurts out the truth about Ishu but then stops as Raman does not like the iyers...clever pihu ..changes the subject and tells she met a lady who resembles her friends mom sbs that lady is an Indian.
Puttar didn't recognize biwi's backside?! Lol
Mani is playing piano...and he tells Ishu that the buyer want to meet him ...Ishu mani says we need to meet the buyer..Ishu is not happy but decided to accompany him.
Aalia is upset and Ishu cheers her up
Nidhi's does not let Ruhaan to have a decent sleep...she is very happy with her victory over Raman
Ishu and mani come to the meeting too.. Ishu visits the restroom..
Everybody in the same hotel .raman , Ishu, mani, nidhi ...and the hide and seek game starts
Repeat of scene Ruhi stuck in restroom...that was classic..this looks forced...I didn't feel the connection at all, here it's pihu ...Ishu feels the voice is exactly like Ruhi and fb's ...BGM..there dil ka..so dil ka connection here too...all this while Raman is panicking for pihu
So Raman comes to know about a kid being stuck in the restroom and rushes..while mani comes there in search of Ishu and Ishu informs the rescue workers to handover her to her family and leaves...another hit and miss..Ishra
Pihu is safe and narrates the whole incident...Raman remembers a similar incident and tajes pihu for breakfast...mani and Ishu in the meeting but Raman is not there
Ruhi/ Ruhaan sees Ishu..mu's and feels disgusted .
So Ruhi hates Ishita Bhalla

Precap - Ishu hears ramans voice and walks towards that voice.

Ishru and Pishu are 2 different entities ...I still don't get the dil ka connection at all...oh well ...cvs themselves are unclear...
They will bond..but why show it in ishru angle?
If someone can convince me to better explain please do..id love to read it.
I'm waiting to see Ruhi/ ruhaan's reaction after she sees Raman, Shagun and pihu..lets c if she hates her dad...

Certain classic Ishra ishru scenes are strictly reserved for them only
Cvs please do not ..I repeat do not..use/ repeat those scenes to recreate pihu- Ishu or pihu- Ishu- Raman bond ...it's not working..truth to be told...it's distasteful
Use your creativity if you have any and bring in fresh scenes...for the bond
And what's up with the dil - ka- connection with pihu- Ishu bond...
That song is reserved for ishru not Ishu- pihu ...sorry
It made sense with ishru bund,,,as she is not the biological mother of Ruhi.
But it's not the case with pihu - Ishu- as she is the biological daughter.
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anybody or any character. Or the artist playing a particular character...just my pov..
Raman- pihu -- not the same as Ruman ...Ruman had depth...the real connection
This one...no..I'm sorry ...it's looks artificial
We are yet to see Raman ...seeing Ishu and Ruhi in pihu...no scenes yet...hope we get some...
She's a mirror image of Ruhi.,so its ok
But seeing Ishu in pihu is yet to be seen...may be qualities, dressing style, her speaking style, her personality traits , eating habits...something..anything, related to Ishu and raman reminiscing it.
Yes he is possessive of her..it's very clear..." Don't leave papa ever"...but I would like to see more bond.
Though the restroom scene was not bad ...I started seeing pihu as Ruhi in that scene.
Cvs are making good use of DT and RD's chemistry ...but unfortunately it's not convincing enough.
I feel everything is disjointed...sorry if I offended anybody..
I just want Ruhi to be rescued ASAP
It will be interesting to see his trp aunties connect with yhm after leap
Overall average episode

Good review!

Part of me sees surrogacy as (1) keeping shags in the picture and (2) trying to keep the full focus and feels on Ishita-Ruhi

Bc you here say keep the special connection on Ishita-Ruhi. If pihu came from Ishita's womb - would we feel the same way?   How would we as viewers feel watching Ishita torn between the kid from her womb and Ruhi? Bc of surrogacy no viewer has to see this dilemma so fully focus is still Ishita and Ruhi.

Idk none of the relationships as is are sacred on YHM for me nor is any of the related scenes anymore but it's just an interesting thought about what differences we would expect bad Pihu (as is) been born through Ishita's womb.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefmaduragymhasium

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I didn't feel d connect in ishita and pihu's bond even tough its potrayed by RD and Dt ishru bond is something eternal I am able to connect to new Ruhi but couldn't connect to Pihu may be because of her over dramatic character but I can't feel anything for Pihu even if RD is portraying it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index