India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

17.4.2016 ep

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Todays review...based on lu and not wu and I have not seen the ep yet.
So ep begins with the most awaited moment...Ishra/Divan in 1 frame...
They are both busy on the phone and bang into each other...
But dont see each other Cry
(Thoda mud lete,kya jaata [They could have turned a little])

Raman rushes to Pihu and hugs her.
She says voh haar wali aunty but then stops thinks that raman doesn't like the Iyers and changes it somehow 
(Pihu...why did you stop...you should have told but it's ok now...)

Ishita cheers up Aliya when she returns home in a bad mood.
Mani is playing piano and he then tells about someone coming from India and ishita tells even she will come. 

Raman is getting ready and tells Pihu to be a good girl.

Nidhi says did you see Raman I took my revenge Dead,the best part being you even don't know that she is alive.
She makes Ruhaan wake up and shouts at her to get up.

Pihu stuck in washroom.
Ishita hear her and then tells her story just like before. 
She thinks her voice is just like Ruhi's.
She tries to calm her down.

They show Nidhi there,Raman also there.

He comes to know about a girl being stuck in the washroom.

How many chance meetings and hits and misses...mil jaate na..ughhCry

Mani calls Ishita and she has to go as she tells the helper to make sure the child is with her father.
She goes.

Pihu tells about one aunty telling story 
Raman connects it to how Ishita had saved Ruhi before

Raman goes for breakfast so ishita and Mani don't see him.

Ruhaan comes for meeting and gets irritated seeing Ishita with Mani.

Precap...Ishita thinks she heard Raman's voice and goes to that side.

Do comment your views Smile

If any changes or more points I will add soon.

Edited by traveller_girl - 15 May 2016 at 7:37am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoAhAnA390jshree_ramdent4ucurepipelazyshambhavitharun123kanajigokulDivSoumyamischiefSRKP_FAN-AngryBird-sanayhm0001ramishiGBSCcutekhusbooSuryaIshraholicsudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumsvati12-K.13-shivangi838ishra_JD_clubAutumn.

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d review yaar cud nt watch d epi 2day.Cry.will catch it at 11 maybeSmile..looks like an okishh epi wid hits and misses all aroundLOLLOL
it wud be good if pihu-ishu bond becomes strong Winkby the time ishra face off or shagun cmes into picture properly Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mischief-K.13-traveller_girl

curepipe Groupbie
curepipe
curepipe

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Today's episode was mainly about hit and miss of Ishra ,Nidhi/Raman,Pihu /isita.Most of the olv we saw this week have been aired in yesterday and today episodes.Remain only Ishita taking care of Ruhi.What I noticed in today's episode (it's my personal feeling),is the bond between Ishita and Pihu.Without seeing each other ,Ishita has been able to create an impression on Pihu making her relaxed and out of fear of being stucked in the washroom.This scene was the same as the one during Award ceremony between Ishita and Ruhi.What I wanted to say is that I have seen many scenes of Shagun and Pihu,but that bonding was not present.Shagun has been a mother to Pihu for the last 7 years ,in her way she has given her a lot of love ,caring etc but she can never be as Ishita as a mother .The way she interact with children is something which is extraordinary.She has  got a boon to be a good mother perhaps coz the fact that she can't deliver a child? She can sense the need of the child like today she find the exact way to remove fear from Pihu!!!To end, I can say that now Idon't fear the bonding of Pihu and Ishita any more.Before I was skeptic that Pihu will not accept Ishita as her mother coz her attachment to Shagun.But after today's episode am very positive!!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

manouimiinerdjojokanajigokulMreddyDivSoumyaWater_Angelmischiefsanayhm0001ramishisudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girlsvati12-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I feel PIHU-ISHITA face off vl b lyk she on road n ishita vl rescue her..
as d history is repeating so ds might also repeat...
n dn d SHOCK to ISHITA..
as she has alrdy recognised her voice as RUHI...
so on face off she vl knw pihu is ruhi's look-alike..
N one thing wich sum were doubting dat may b ishita might think its shagun raman baby n nt ishita..
bt im sure nthin suhc vl happen as it vl turn ugly wich can nevr b made good...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoDivSoumyaWater_Angelsanayhm0001ramishimischiefsnehaseshansudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girl-K.13-shivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

n dn d SHOCK to ISHITA..
N one thing wich sum were doubting dat may b ishita might think its shagun raman baby n nt ishita..

yaar I doubt this butrack I think ishita will believe ruhi return as her daughter avtar LOL
ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged

n dn d SHOCK to ISHITA..
@underscore ...Any normal women would have thought that after seeing the kid but not jagat maata ishita... when she didn't have any problem with Xena being the surrogate and sharam are married then why will she have problem with same look of her and ramans kid and sharam's kid...she will again start beleiving  in miracles just like her miracle pregnancy...and she will be on cloud nine that she got her ruhi back as her own dnaWinkLOL

Edited by ramishi - 17 April 2016 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCmaduragymhasium

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

n dn d SHOCK to ISHITA..
@underscore ...Any normal women would have thought that after seeing the kid but not jagat maata ishita... when she didn't have any problem with Xena being the surrogate and sharam are married then why will she have problem with same look of her and ramans kid and sharam's kid...she will again start beleiving  in miracles just like her miracle pregnancy...and she will be on cloud nine that she got her ruhi back as her own dnaWinkLOL

so true.. its ishtia..
n on d top of it its YHM..
logic can nevr b equal to YHM...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCmaduragymhasium

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Just a doubt !!!wen ruhi and pihu look exactly same wen they were seven yrs old then how will pihu look wen she was 15 yrs old exactly like current ruhi GeekLOL
Cvs repeated many scenes btw ishra ..today they try to create ishita  pihu bond like ISHRU bond..it was a nice scene but the impact was not the same ...I mean it's not necessary tht ishita and pihu should have the same bond like ISHRU they could have tried sum thing different ..magic can't be recreated every time even they followed the same method ..audience love ISHRU bond like ISHRA but it's difficult to feel the same emotion for ishta and pihu even if the characters was played by the same actors DT and RD ...
            If the chemistry btw two characters created history I should not copied or recreated for other characters..impact won't be same ..if they can create ISHRU bond in a unique way then why not for ishita and pihu !!(but I woudnt mind if they repeat scenes for ishra LOL)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokulMreddyGBSCishra_bestluvAnnthewmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index