Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice part.
Arnav would never tell khushi that he had reacted in such a way because he was jealous 
Continue soon 
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The past seems intriguing!! Can't wait to find out. Arnav is jealous... Wooohooo! sorry for the small comment! Exam"
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dude! I want to write so much but I'm a bit busy at the moment so I'll just leave you with the fact that I'm right here, waiting, reading, analysing and thinking! I now realize that it's been close to 3 years since I've started with this story and the charm is still intact! I look forward to all the updates! Just want to let you know that we all are right here, with this story, unconditionally! Keep writing.

P.S. will be back to write more.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb.. loved it.. happy to see your back writing and writing with full dedication is best gift to your readers.. well looking forward to see ARSHI someday sitting and getting to know each others past, their believes, their feelings, their nightmares, their dreams.. πŸ˜Š
aanchu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know K when I started reading your this story I never expect to see a softer Arnav for Khushi. He was so ruthless with her from the beginning and you always used to mention that it is a slow paced love story but since you came back I found a change in this slow pace. It has become more interesting as Arnav is changing. He starts falling for his wife, not her outer beauty this time but also her inner beauty too. 
I always loved this story and now when you are back I hope you will complete it too.
Looking forward to read more from you.
Take care
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So glad you finally updated. Interesting chapter. Is this the beginning of the big reveal of the past event that ties arnav and khushi together? Intriguing!
toblerone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love how their relationship is developing 😊
arnav has admitted that he's jealous πŸ˜ƒ
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
congrats on your new thread. Everyday I have been checking your TW TL for update but fortunately I was just checking the thread and then  I found the update of chapter 61. Beautifully written chapter. Thanks :)
Pravallikacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread 
The update was very nice.
The feelings of the characters were nicely described
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Krani dont make us wait too long for the update pls. I love the story but waiting is not what i am looking forward too. πŸ˜† Pls lets have Arhi back to their family and see how the dynamics have changed now. 
Also how about an old Doctor friend of khushi to make her realise on 'who' she trusts more n seeks out for solace , him or our Arnav πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›