Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Atlast You've updated, I have literally become a stalker!!
Awesome update!
love your stories!
There is a sense of uniqueness in your story from others!
Your one awesome writer, do continue and like others even I wish you to update more often:)
Waiting eagerly to read further
aquagal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

If sharma saw them on airport n concluded khushi s preggy ...
If he/ she had seen them going to hospital ... he wd hv reported khushi was going fr delivery πŸ˜†

Or may be abortion given both Arnav Khushi were tense. This could be an unwanted pregnancy for all you know Miss Zaidi.. S.Sharma knows everythingπŸ˜›
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aquagal

Or may be abortion given both Arnav Khushi were tense. This could be an unwanted pregnancy for all you know Miss Zaidi.. S.Sharma knows everythingπŸ˜›

Haha 

.waisy i really want to know what will be arshi s reaction to the news .. i mean thy thmself didnt kno thy were going to be parents πŸ˜† 

But i seriously wonder how will khushi react to the news..  maybe later whn her dad z fine she comes across this news  ..  will she feel yu know .. a bit motivated ? πŸ˜†
aquagal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Haha 

.waisy i really want to know what will be arshi s reaction to the news .. i mean thy thmself didnt kno thy were going to be parents πŸ˜† 

But i seriously wonder how will khushi react to the news..  maybe later whn her dad z fine she comes across this news  ..  will she feel yu know .. a bit motivated ? πŸ˜†

If you remember correctly doc in Australia herself said she could be pregnant before K told her about the falling incident..πŸ˜›
Come out of your wonderland where you want everyone to get motivated to get pregnant.πŸ˜†
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aquagal

If you remember correctly doc in Australia herself said she could be pregnant before K told her about the falling incident..πŸ˜›
Come out of your wonderland where you want everyone to get motivated to get pregnant.πŸ˜†

Mujhy nhi yaad ... bhul gaya.   

Haha .. you got the point πŸ˜‰
aquagal thumbnail
@Miss Zaidi Yeh lo Part 51 Doc was asking all questions related to pregnancy & even thought to get its test done.. You doctors.. Ek young married couple dekha nahi k pregnancy ki baatein shuru
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4522829

siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Krani dear
Glad to see you updating again after such a long time.
Nice chapter
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Der aye durusth aye
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, and hope for 63 soon. 
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope sashi gets better soon... And anji can't stop scanning her brother even in this situation... She is too much...
Poor aman , need to live in this tension for few more days...