Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystery05 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey krani. 
its been a year since i have started reading finished  fanfictions on arshi and i came across your story yesterday night itself and read it in a go without getting a seconds sleep. the way you have written each chapter is perfection to beheld. i could actually imagine every bit of what you've written. i've always been a silent reader to all the ff that i have read so far but just couldn't contain it in me to tell you that YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER !!!...!! keep up the good work and congratulations on being the "artist of words" when it comes to this fanfic of yours...

eagerly waiting for your next update...
Bevy thumbnail

hiii...

i came across this ff today and finished all the all chapters in one go. πŸ˜ƒ. its simply amazzzingg... Gosh...i have no words to describe...
u r simply an amazing writer πŸ‘...it was a nice decision to write again...

eagerly waitng for ur update..

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The word "NEW"  in the tittle of this thread is almost 2 months old kirani ... πŸ˜³
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update 
Loved it 
liveforeverlee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Krani awesome update! I was a reader of this FF and was waiting for your updates. Looks like it's been years. I was surprised to find this updated thread. Please keep going. :) 
L
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey K! 
Have been in loveee with this fiction of yours since the beginning.. and it's so amazing. Always came back to it whenever remembered. I'm reaaally loving it so far.
I'm so glad you're back .. so please pleaseee  update asap! Eagerly awaiting! :D x 
aziacha thumbnail
Wooow its awsome... Waiting for the nxt update...
Keersach thumbnail
M loving this... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† please continue..
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for all the 3 updates 
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hello guys! Will definitely catch up on the comments! I am posting this article for now, and then gonna post Part 62 tomorrow, and hopefully 63 as well. Just a tad stuck with 63 at the moment! 

S Sharma reports

Honey, please don't go breaking my heart

The general progression of a relationship is that you meet, have a courtship period for however long, get engaged, married, honeymoon, etc. etc.
That is how most relationships progress.

But then again, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada has never been known to be like most people. Mr. Raizada made a name for himself in the fashion industry by catering to the needs of those "ameer log" as we call them. For a while it seemed that he had it all going for him, however as wel know, his bland designs off late have been telling a different story.

At first his secretive marriage led to the speculation of a forced marriage, and possible unhappiness between the couple. But then, as we reported earlier, Mrs. Raziada had been reported to feel unwell during her trip overseas, and the doctor had suspected it to be pregnancy.

Could it be that the two got married because of an illicit affair that led to a child before marriage, and Mr. Raizada is doing everything in his power to keep it under wraps?

I mean, his professional life is already crumbling around him. Surely, he should be able to manage his private life?

That is exactly what we thought. The ever-elusive man, who seems to be so private and protective about his family, might have other secrets to hide.
It seems that the couple cut their honeymoon short, and were reported to exit the Indira Gandhi International Airport in a hurry, with Mrs. Raziada walking fast with a frown on her face, and Mr. Raizada followed a few seconds later, looking somber as well. Could the relationship be in trouble?

What could have caused them to cut their honeymoon short? It could be a family issue, or it could be a health related issue. Or it could also be that Mrs. Raizada realized that Mr. Raizada was not going to remain as wealthy as she had hoped?
Whatever the reason may be, nothing is worse than having all aspects of your life come crumbling down.

I hope, especially for Mr. Raizada's sake, that this is the rock bottom, because I don't think any of us have the strength (or patience) to watch him tumble down further.

S. Sharma

Please don't throw the tomatoes yet! Exams had me totally occupied! BUT, Arnav is being a bigger ass right now and not letting me tap into his mind to write. And I absolutely hate writing without knowing what my characters are thinking. So pleaseee bear with me. 

And for the last time, I have not abandoned!

~K
Edited by Krani - 7 years ago