Nandini Shastri instead of Nandini Shekhar.....Nimboli adopted!? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago

Dr. Nandini Singh would have made some sense. 😆 Singh from Akheraj Singh/ Kundan Singh. 

Just watched the new promo. Saw a Rakhi & a letter with the photo Nandini is holding. I think Shivam went missing or gone forever. 

Possibility of Shivam going missing is there.
He may make an entry later.
If they want to keep the characters connected with the original characters they will have to make a story.
Originally posted by Cool-n-Fresh

Just watched the new promo. Saw a Rakhi & a letter with the photo Nandini is holding. I think Shivam went missing or gone forever. 

Ohh really!! No going missing and appearing later turning fully negative kind of drama please..

The focus will always be on balika vadhu, her relationship with balak var & her boy friends.

Shivam is nowhere related to bal vivah hence his character will be neglected or may be brought in for additional drama.
Originally posted by Stalwart.

The focus will always be on balika vadhu, her relationship with balak var & her boy friends.

Shivam is nowhere related to bal vivah hence his character will be neglected or may be brought in for additional drama.
No balak var here, but boy friends will be there. This looks another version of Kuch toh log kahenge and dil mil gaye.
Shivam - most likely flown with the water, and he will return when people will make u turn to the love story.
For Nandini being Nandini Shastri - my thought After N loose Aji and Shivam, Jagya will move to US with his family. So he may ask her to come with them. Nandini will refuse. Jagya may give custody to Shastri family who may be Js Doctor friend at Jaipur. And later they will adapt her. So Nandini sekhar will become Nandini Shastri.

Agree the grown up nimboli does not look glamorous but a pomp with fake aura around her.

After 15 yrs, she will be 28 and if that boy is an intern under her, then he wont be more than 23.

Will any intern dare to touch their supervisors ? Never.  

The senior doctors maintain a high degree of self-respect. They are trained on how to behave with their juniors... they do not behave like college students with their belongings flying into all directions if at all they bump into a junior doctor .ðŸĪŠ

The promo was a big put off to see a senior doctor and an intern acting as if they were undergraduates in a local college.👎🏞
this shows no bh and jagya ganga in this bv.
will jagya get proper ending or viewers has to assume that jagya is disappeared  
Shivam Ko hi gayeb Kar Diya Jagan pata nehin kahan hoga
This is Sanjeevani part 3
Look like bv serial turn into sanjeevani serial which was story of doctor and i guess sanjeevni serial was produce by same producer of bv