RightWingTroll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

btw just had a thought what if raman feels that ishu wl be unhappy with him
and when he sees mani with ishita he wl let ishu be as he wl think that mani wl give her the happiness he never gave her and when he wl come to know that ishu has nt married mani l,he wl divorce ishu to give her d happiness.he wl try his best to create hatred in ishu's heart fr him.
just my POV

I don't think so

It does not match his current state

So infact I feel he will refuse
well just a thought
i knw raman is a bhadka hua aashiq LOL

I think refusal will remove ishita mu of Raman being married

Well if ishita thinks that raman is married to Xena then why will she require a divorce from him to get married to someone else ?Confused

I mean

Raman would do some drama

When he will say ishita can't go anywhere

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beyulramishi-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged

btw just had a thought what if raman feels that ishu wl be unhappy with him
and when he sees mani with ishita he wl let ishu be as he wl think that mani wl give her the happiness he never gave her and when he wl come to know that ishu has nt married mani l,he wl divorce ishu to give her d happiness.he wl try his best to create hatred in ishu's heart fr him.
just my POV

I don't think so

It does not match his current state

So infact I feel he will refuse
well just a thought
i knw raman is a bhadka hua aashiq LOL

I think refusal will remove ishita mu of Raman being married
ys
if divorce topic cones out ishu wl realize that raman is nt married to airhead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishi-AngryBird-maduragymhasium

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

It will again ruhi ke liye

Life has come full circle

Yes, seeing the repeating of yhm 1.0 epi I guess it will be again ruhi ki custody ke liye

Nidhi is a lawyer she might create some guardian papers  and moreover ruhi does not want to go to her parents there they will come tog I think coz ruhi's custody is with Ishita and Raman to get back ruhi he has to be with ishita only.
But there are cases pending against nidhi. she kidnapped a child and asked for excahnge ...and acp was also a witness of the situation.so if they find nidhi is alive they can reopen the case and anyway dna will prove that she is not ruhans real mother and raman is the father. Ruhan is not 18 years yet so i don't think he can decide to stay with nidhi legally. but logic and yhm does not go hand in hand so anything is possible. Lets see

Even though there are pending cases , she came out from the jail before the leap itself , so they will not show any cased as such.here the main issue is ruhi .after seeing her parents with other partners , she will think they are happy and moved on , today ishmani scene is eg then she herself might refuse to go to her parents and might help nidhi .She is a teenager , so to get her  Raman should be with ishita and ishita should be Mrs Ishita Raman bhalla to be the already legal  custodian

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisreesanayhm0001ramishi-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-Sri1091svati12

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Yes, seeing the repeating of yhm 1.0 epi I guess it will be again ruhi ki custody ke liye

Nidhi is a lawyer she might create some guardian papers  and moreover ruhi does not want to go to her parents there they will come tog I think coz ruhi's custody is with Ishita and Raman to get back ruhi he has to be with ishita only.
But there are cases pending against nidhi. she kidnapped a child and asked for excahnge ...and acp was also a witness of the situation.so if they find nidhi is alive they can reopen the case and anyway dna will prove that she is not ruhans real mother and raman is the father. Ruhan is not 18 years yet so i don't think he can decide to stay with nidhi legally. but logic and yhm does not go hand in hand so anything is possible. Lets see

Even though there are pending cases , she came out from the jail before the leap itself , so they will not show any cased as such.here the main issue is ruhi .after seeing her parents with other partners , she will think they are happy and moved on , today ishmani scene is eg then she herself might refuse to go to her parents and might help nidhi .She is a teenager , so to get her  Raman should be with ishita and ishita should be Mrs Ishita Raman bhalla to be the already legal  custodian
But she did kidnapping after coming out of jail...so its another big crime added to her case which is big...but yes if ruhan helps nidhi then the case will be more complicated.
Another thing ruhan is a girl and not a guy...so what explanation will nidhi give to court for hiding ruhan's identity?Confused

Edited by ramishi - 17 April 2016 at 9:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalsanayhm0001-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-svati12

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Originally posted by Sri1091

Nidhi is a lawyer she might create some guardian papers and moreover ruhi does not want to go to her parents there they will come tog I think coz ruhi's custody is with Ishita and Raman to get back ruhi he has to be with ishita only.

Aha

Interesting angle

Did not think of that

That would be unexpected

Lets see

How will this be possible??
Naagin has a kidnapping case and also she tried to destroy d evidence in ishita's case and den Ruhi's statement may not be considered because she isn't major yet na?? Will vakil risk by going to court?

Aaj kal

Yhm main kuch bhi hota hai

Yeh bhi sahi hein

LOL...they are literally following much of yhm1.0 , so I thought they will make again custody ke liye 

sanayhm0001-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-Sri1091

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Nidhi is a lawyer she might create some guardian papers and moreover ruhi does not want to go to her parents there they will come tog I think coz ruhi's custody is with Ishita and Raman to get back ruhi he has to be with ishita only.

Even though there are pending cases , she came out from the jail before the leap itself , so they will not show any cased as such.here the main issue is ruhi .after seeing her parents with other partners , she will think they are happy and moved on , today ishmani scene is eg then she herself might refuse to go to her parents and might help nidhi .She is a teenager , so to get her Raman should be with ishita and ishita should be Mrs Ishita Raman bhalla to be the already legal custodian

Wat u said is possible if cv's go in a digusting illogical way but if they want to be same this is not possible because in everyone's eyes naagin and Ruhi are dead she did foul play and court won't accept dat and I guess Ruhi wants to be with Ishra to make their life hell if she hates dem and wants to take revenge instead of going with vakil as Ruhi thinks they moved on in their life and if Ishra try to fight for her she may change her way of thinking and if everyone comes to know ruhan is Ruhi den Alia may play a bridge between Ruhi and Ishra

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalsanayhm0001ramishimaduragymhasium-K.13-svati12

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Even though there are pending cases , she came out from the jail before the leap itself , so they will not show any cased as such.here the main issue is ruhi .after seeing her parents with other partners , she will think they are happy and moved on , today ishmani scene is eg then she herself might refuse to go to her parents and might help nidhi .She is a teenager , so to get her Raman should be with ishita and ishita should be Mrs Ishita Raman bhalla to be the already legal custodian
my questionis where is xena fitting in all these?? cvs toh mar jaayenge usko nahi dikha paayenge toh
it wl be better if xena turns negative and helps nidhi
iss tarah xena bhi picture me fit ho jaayegi
cvs bhi khush

sanayhm0001vanisreemaduragymhasiumSri1091svati12

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Good thing is that
There is no SAFEDI KI CHAMKAR In todays epi

Bt cvs compensate it
By landing safedi ki chamkar in aussie!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Boo2014maduragymhasium

Go to top