India-Forums

Thapki Pyar Ki Written Update 17/4/16

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Vasu and Thapki. Thapki tells Vasu that Shradha did all this but Vasu says she cannot even imagine such a thing [ live in ur dream budiya] Thapki says that she will prove shradha wrong in 24 hrs becoz she played on Maa's jaan [ *facepalm* but still new angry avatar]

In Kitchen Shradha claps for Thapki as she was succesfull in saving Vasu. They have a war of words [and a war of fork and knife lol true kitchen war ROFL ] Thapki says that she will be exposed blah blah blah and Shradha gives her ususal dhamkiSleepy Thapki is mad that she played on maa's life [*head desk*]

Aditi throws diwaker's suitcase. He begs her falling on his knees to not throw them out. Police arrives and threatens Aditi to make them stay [ So Sorry guys forgot abt this sceneOuch]

At the table everyone is loving the food Shradha made [finally she learned to cook LOL ] Thapki tricks Shradha into agreeing to make cake the following day. Vasu notices that Thapki has something in mind. Bihan asks for Sabji and Thapki eagerly tries to serve him but she gets BJKT becoz he serves it himself. Dadima notices and asks them to go for a reception together. Bihan is mad but Thapki is worried

On road Bihan is driving the bike fast. Thapki accidently holds his shoulder and Ranjha bg. Dadima's call comes and Thapki asks Bihan to slow down but he doesnt and increases the speed. Thapki shouts at him and he abruptly brakes. she falls on him and looks at him longingly [I think] Ranjha plays. Thapki gets down and before she could finish that she wont go with him he leaves. 

Thapki says he wont leave her for sure and Bihan comes back only to say that he is not the old Bighan and goes [mil gaya Thapki ko BJKT againLOL] Thapki is followed by dogs and she is scared. Goons come in Bike and is scaring her .  Humara Hero enters in his car and comes to Thapki. Thapki goes to him and he slowly pulls her to his back [ sach ROFL ]and looks at the goons angrily [I thinkROFL ]. Goons get scred of Dhruv Pandey and leaves [ like seriously ROFL ]

At home Bihan is shouting on the phone worried for Thapki [ yeh stupid ladkaAngry]. Dhruv comes with Thapki and shouts at him.[ I agree with Dhruv in this Noida me aadi raat no one leave even an anjaan ladki, that place is not safe at all ] Thapki defends Bihan Angry. Dhruv warns him and leaves. Bihan comes to Thapki that he left her purposefully and that he wont stand with her anymore and that he hates her [ yea u hate her and then u give her that look with love and longing LOL] Thapki is crying. Dhruv hears all this and is SMILING [ THAT SICKO AARH] . He says Shradha might have had some mu abt thahaan [ besharam apni devrani par chii...and that too without any guilt]

precap- Thapki fools Shradha into thinking that microwave will blast ROFL love this Thapki

Good Episode. God DS was disgusting chii

Edited by -Lachu- - 17 April 2016 at 10:05am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumleonjayIshani15Myu..harneet.kahlonNeha99iQraaaMimiii22Parshi..dtd...KowsiKaraalidynamic_dollbeebutterflyNeett.Preetii.

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Lachu...Smile
I am actually started to get worried now...I am really into negativity & hopelessness zone today...Very scared for the next epi itself...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshiNeett

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the WU Lachu..!Big smile I could make out that u enjoyed the epi...ROFL...lots of BJKTs for Thapki..ROFL
and Dhruv...DeadAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonMimiii22ParshiKaraaliNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Lachu.!! 
Epi se jyada aaj teri WU interesting hai.. I loved to read. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonMimiii22ParshiKaraali

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz