Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

One point, I don't understand... (Page 3)

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadow18

But mujhe ni lg ra k is br br usme dadi involve h vrna vo ghar k pote aur yuvraj k bete ko suhani k paas ni rehne deti.. . Agar sach ne aisa kuch h to doubt saumya pr jaa raha hai...

She may be involved because as she knew Barbie is brought by her ...so kahin wo kisiko sach na bata de...she may manipulate again somu...ki if anyone knew dat ki bomb Krishna laya tha den uske bache ka kya hoga...ho sakta suhani ne khud ghar choda ho...ho guilt n gusse n misunderstanding me ajar...agree yuvi shouts on suhani...but whn he reliaze his mistakes he wanted to.say sry to her...but usne kiski nhi suni ho...she leaves home...something hppn ki atmosphere asa create kiya Jo bhi master mind he ki.sabko suhani ki galti lage...that's why pratima yes libs her but also angry n hurted same case goes to Yuvi...

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I feel Dadi knows about the other child. Remember the other day she was looking at Suhani and a baby boy's photo...she looked sad too. She accidentally dropped Suhani's photo which Yuvraj picked up n burned it.
shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

I feel Dadi knows about the other child. Remember the other day she was looking at Suhani and a baby boy's photo...she looked sad too. She accidentally dropped Suhani's photo which Yuvraj picked up n burned it.

I think it was not baby boy's photo bt the krishna and yuvani pic... Bcuz I think no family member knows about the 2nd child.. . Bt dadi ka kuch bol ni skte hain.. Kya pta involve ho b ya ni b.. Cvz ki marzi bt phr b sawaal ye uthta h k agar dadi involve hoti to vo ghar k pote ko kaise suhani k paas rehne deti... Uske ghar ka warns tha, uske yuvraj ka beta tha.. Isliye thoda doubt ho ra.. Bt we have to wait for the episodes.

Edited by shadow18 - 19 April 2016 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

Go to top