Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

One point, I don't understand... (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yeah, quite possible that Dadi played another game, and told Suhani that one baby was born dead...and since Suhani risked the baby's life alongwith Gauri, Yuvraj doesnt want to see her face.
And Suhani left from there, taking Yuvan with her...and Yuvraj was also told that one baby died during birth and Suhani left them. So yuvraj hates her.

Does this seem too far-fetched... I can expect anything from Dadi to kick Suhani out.

or maybe instead of Dadi, this time, Barbie played this game...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90diksha0102RaadhniYuvaaniMadyanks28

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

yeah, quite possible that Dadi played another game, and told Suhani that one baby was born dead...and since Suhani risked the baby's life alongwith Gauri, Yuvraj doesnt want to see her face.
And Suhani left from there, taking Yuvan with her...and Yuvraj was also told that one baby died during birth and Suhani left them. So yuvraj hates her.

Does this seem too far-fetched... I can expect anything from Dadi to kick Suhani out.

or maybe instead of Dadi, this time, Barbie played this game...
I too thought the same ..Both were convinced that other baby was born dead..I feel this time credit goes to Somya..She is guilty of something

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniYuvaaniMadanjs

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadow18

Yr agar sach me aisa h k dono ko apne dusre bache k bare me pta hi ni h to phr ye na ho k yuvraj ko jb pta chale k yuvan suhani ka beta h to ye samajh le k suhani ne dusri shaadi kr li aur suhani soche k yuvani saumya aur yuvraj ki beti hai... Agar aisa h to ye b ho skta h... Seriously tb to bada maza aayega LOL LOL. Agar aisa hua to main haste haste gir na jaun kahin. Pta ni cvz aur kya kya dikhane wale hn LOL Tongue ROFL
Ye ho sakti hai..but Suhani does not have sindoor n mangalsutra right..Her style has changed phir b..

N its possible that one child may be caesarian n born when Suhani was unconscious 
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

I too thought the same ..Both were convinced that other baby was born dead..I feel this time credit goes to Somya..She is guilty of something

i think Saumya's guilt is hiding the fact that Krishna actually got the bomb in the house. Had Yuvraj known that, i don't think he would've loved Saumya's daughter like his own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniAgnesFan

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

i think Saumya's guilt is hiding the fact that Krishna actually got the bomb in the house. Had Yuvraj known that, i don't think he would've loved Saumya's daughter like his own.

I think both Dadi n somu played imp role...
Dadi has fear ki kahin...suhani truth na bol de...

Raadhnianjs

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shadow18

Yr agar sach me aisa h k dono ko apne dusre bache k bare me pta hi ni h to phr ye na ho k yuvraj ko jb pta chale k yuvan suhani ka beta h to ye samajh le k suhani ne dusri shaadi kr li aur suhani soche k yuvani saumya aur yuvraj ki beti hai... Agar aisa h to ye b ho skta h... Seriously tb to bada maza aayega LOL LOL. Agar aisa hua to main haste haste gir na jaun kahin. Pta ni cvz aur kya kya dikhane wale hn LOL Tongue ROFL
Ye ho sakti hai..but Suhani does not have sindoor n mangalsutra right..Her style has changed phir b..

N its possible that one child may be caesarian n born when Suhani was unconscious 

suhani wore sindhoor yesterday

as for birth...if it's an operation then both will be born thru that so she was unconscious during both their births...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
She will be unconscious in both births but how come one child goes to her n other to him convincing that the other is dead..Lol this time kuch jyada hi raita phel liya CVs ne..They owe us best explanation of things..Else really it will be a total failure of bringing this track
I saw Suhani wearing sindoor yesterdayLOL

shadow18Raadhni

shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
But mujhe ni lg ra k is br br isme dadi involve h vrna vo ghar k phle pote aur yuvraj k bete ko suhani k paas ni rehne deti.. . Agar sach me aisa kuch h to doubt saumya pr jaa raha hai...

Edited by shadow18 - 18 April 2016 at 5:25am

Go to top