Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

How many of you? (Page 2)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
You should have had a poll LOL   

I don't think I will either watch the show or will come to the forum. Not impressed at all with the promo.. And the last emotional connect because of which I used to come here even after Jan 2015 will also be gone with Anandi and Dadisa's exits.

I followed 3 phases of BV, chotu J-A, then J-A-Gauri and then Anandi-Shiv.. Enjoyed those.. This show has given me a lot. It was because of this show that I came to IF. It is difficult that any couple's story will impress me now after following Shiv-Anandi story closely for three years.. No regrets for whatsoever!

Nandini and most probably Shivam are going to be there, but don't think there is anything to worry about them because it is already clear that they are going to carry forward the legacy of their one in a million parents..

So good bye BV!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_umamhisusmitaaparnauma

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I loved JaGan in the show Never been interested in any other character or couple as much i have been in Jagya and Ganga and their story is concluding  from serial  on a happily ever after note for them and I am very very happy with it 
Not interested in Nandini ki kahani i would have given it chance only if  i could ever connect to Nandini's character but it never been the case and it cannot be in future as well i know that 

so for me its good bye BV after 24th april 

As Far as forum is concerned i will visit this to check on the people i have been in touch since a long time now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaBeautifulSoul_tiny15

_Manahil_ Senior Member
_Manahil_
_Manahil_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i started watching this show when by chance i caught diwali episode 2013 as i had nothing else to watch and  i fell in love with JaGanLOL The pair looked very sweet to me and i started watching this show for them  Watched all the story i have missed of them to know about their background story 
i stumbled on this forum searching for some episodes of this show 

if what i am reading here is true cvs are concluding Jagya and Ganga's story as happily ever after then i am very  happy with it 

As for leap story of Nandini for now it does not look interesting to me so i have no mood to watch it  for now

Edited by _Manahil_ - 17 April 2016 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushatiny15

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I will watch for one week to see how crap can BV be and the casting is just awful
Mahi looks old to me Avinash looks clumsy rushlan is good in look but ok in acting and he looks too young for Mahi
May be I will come at times
maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Jagya has been most interesting in the serial Have followed the serial from start to see what happens in his story and his story has reached a point where cvs can conclude it from serial with giving happy feeling to viewers He is doing well in his life along with true life partner Ganga and his two  sons Mannu and Abhi , he is doing good for society and will do that in future too  , he has carried on his family's legacy greatly making his grandma and parents proud of him in their lives , he will do that in future too making his grandma and his parents souls proud of him i am satisfied with Jagya's story
Rest honestly i have no attachment with Nandini so i cannot watch her story not even for actors sake because even the actors are not interesting for me i have seen some  of  their previous shows 

For me it will be good bye though not good bye to  forum Will come here for old times sake to see whats happening LOL

Edited by maria13 - 18 April 2016 at 8:11am

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I' ve watched this show from the the very first episode.
I liked little Ja An very much CVs created magic with those two kids.
Dsa is one character which I liked and found to be impressive with all her faults.
Her story has been one of the most impressive stories of transformation.
Didn't like grown up Ja An but liked the story of J and A which was told through JAG triangle,

After that Anandi Shiv story for me it was the most beautiful story and Shiv's Anandi was just as adorable as Khazan and Bhago's little princess. Shiv and Anandi love story for me is one of the best love stories I have come across be it in any form of fiction.

Liked what ever little they showed of Anandi's story post leap too.Only regret is we never got to see her story properly post leap.It was diluted way beyond acceptable limits

Nandini and Shivam will carry on the legacy of their parents and they are very much like their parents.
So there is not going to be anything new in their stories.

My emotional connect with the show ends with Anandi's end.

As for coming to IF I came here because of Balika Vadhu show or for the love the show Balika Vadhu.

If I am not watching the show I don't see any point in discussing about the show.

May be I'll drop in the forum once in a while.

Edited by aparnauma - 17 April 2016 at 5:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_umamhisusmita_goofyCat_

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Took  a  quick look at new promos and articles circulating. Nothing seems to be impressive for now.

Nandini is a not a character I connect with. I sat to watch the story post Shiv's death /leap to see Anandi's life as single woman / mother,  who also had to find her daughter.  Not because Nandini /Nimboli made an interesting character. 

So whether N grows up to become a doctor or turns into Shastri, it doesn't matter.  It is like watching a whole new show. 

If anything appeals at a later stage, I might tune in. 

As for forum, will peep in from time to time. Depends on what kind of discussions are happening. If discussions are anywhere connected to old prominent characters,  I will participate.  If they are all about the new characters, I might be quite clueless to be able to participate. 

_goofyCat_tiny15

_Hannah_ Goldie
_Hannah_
_Hannah_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I have watched this show from start but joined forum very late when i saw it online Reading few news about Shashank and the google took to me this forum and here i found some people misleading the serial to defend their favorite character It pinched me so much that i end up joining the forum to reply to that personLOL
When JaAn were kids i used to love this show over all  It has been very good show then i not only enjoyed kid JaAn but also enjoyed supporting stories like that of sugna shyam

i liked the show  after leap too till cvs started Jagya Anandi Gauri triangle then i was  very disappointed with the way cvs handled it but liked Shashank's acting very much so for him i kept watching this show I adore this guy

i loved JaGan and i am happy with the way  cvs are concluding their story on happily ever after note 

The promo the synopsis of  new leap does not look interesting to me so i dont plan to watch it so from me its bye bye BV  

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index