India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

How many of you?

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
How many of you will remain in the forum after the leap?

Many actors will disappear from the scene and those loyal to them are obviously disappointed.

But the new story will have a life of its own.

It is interesting to note that Nandini created curiosity after the first leap.

And Nandini in a grownup form will be there. How she will conect the past with the present and future?

I will give it a chance. And I will be here on the forum.

If you say now you wont be on the forum what will you do to keep in touch with forum members whether they agreed with you or not?

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i will not watch this show after leap  since Jagya and Ganga will be not be shown in this leap and its confirmed they will not be the part of this leap from Aasiya's instagram post  i am not disappointed because of it LOL i am the happiest viewer right now because they are ending Jagya Ganga's story on a  happy note . Thats the best feeling for me   Jagya and Ganga are perfect life partners for each other , they will live their age together with  their bond growing stronger and stronger  , they will together  raise their kids into better human beings , both Mannu and Abhi love and respect their parents very much and will take care of their parents really well and will make them proud of them  Jagya and Ganga both are doing well in their professions and will  keep succeeding in them doing well for the society i think this is the best way to conclude their story from serial and i am thankful to cvs for this 

As far as forum is concerned i may peep in once in a while to see whats going on here Have been on this forum for a very long time so will keep saying hi hello till this forum is functioning on india forums Tongue

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 18 April 2016 at 8:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

seraalmaria13Casper-_Hannah_MisseshaHina-leavesandwavestiny15-Swetha-

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
My concern always is the story - so I will give it a chance - if story is good - I will watch the show. As for forum, I joined the forum because it once was a good place to discuss various topics related to the serial and real life also. It was better than the serial itself. But it deteriorated fast - especially in recent past - my visits to the forum already became infrequent. If the forum again becomes like past - I will come here frequently. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuseraalMisseshauknaik99leavesandwavestiny15-Swetha-

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I will definitely watch this show... After all what s wrong with it. They keep on changing characters, actors, story ... Better than to watch crapy sass Bahu dramas.

In the end, we need to keep this show alive.
This is the show where the forum members are heard, they give ideas and we see those things in future episodes. We were tired of Anandi s nuisance , and creatives respected our feedback and hopefully she will be no more.

Thanks to creatives...
Now we want Nandini to be more ... I hope creatives understand this and bring Sanchi or Gauri like characters to cover Nandini character and add spice to the show.

Edited by aajkal - 17 April 2016 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seraalleavesandwaves

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

i will not watch this show since Jagya and Ganga will be not be shown in this leap and its confirmed they will not be the part of this leap from Aasiya's instagram post  i am not disappointed because of it LOL i am the happiest viewer right now because they are ending Jagya Ganga's story on happily ever after . Thats the best feeling for me   Jagya and Ganga are perfect life partners for each other , they will live their age together with  their bond growing stronger and stronger with the passing time  , they will together  raise their kids into better human beings , both Mannu and Abhi love and respect their parents very much and will take care of their parents really well and will make them proud of themselves  Jagya and Ganga both are doing well in their professions and will  keep succeeding in them doing well for the society i think this is the best way to conclude their story from serial and i am thankful to cvs for this 

As far as forum is concerned i may peep in once in a while to see whats going on here Have been on this forum for a very long time so will keep saying hi hello till this forum is functioning on india forums Tongue
same here sidra.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-BeautifulSoul_-Swetha-

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I have watched this show from start First used to watch for chotu JaAn i loved them , then only for Shashank Story never impressed me as such  then but i loved Shashank's acting and then fallen head over in heals in love with Jagya and Ganga's  couple and continued to watch till they are part of show Now i read cvs will be concluding their story on a happily ever after note for them and i am very happy with it  Thats the best gift they gave to viewers . We know Jagya and Ganga will continue to do  well for themselves , their kids and for the society .Thats the best way to wind up Jagya's story from our screens The character has got and achieved all that i wanted to see for him and now he will be only growing up more in that . He is already carrying on the legacy of singhs really well and made his family proud of him and he will do that in future too Very satisfying feeling for me . Thank you cvs

As for leap Neither  synopsis nor the promo impressed me but i will keep reading updates if the story ever impressed me i will watch For now it looks complete  boring 

No offence just my feeling They could have casted some fresh face for adult Nandini instead of Mahi Vij Its a very funny feeling for now Mahi as Nakusha have come in contact with Anandi in many colors shows now she is playing Anandi's daughter Lols

Edited by AdorableAnusha - 17 April 2016 at 1:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababu_Manahil__Hannah_maria13Casper-MisseshaHina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Not a disappointed viewer but a very happy one in fact  Big smilesince cvs did not do anything with my JaGan and they will live their lives happily along with their kids so i am very very  happy  If colors would not thought of a leap then BV  would be ending on same note for them and it is ending so for me its BV ending 
i could never connect with child Nandini's character so don't know i will be able to connect to adult one The promo did not impress me at all 

i will keep coming to forum to see whats going on in the show 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaCasper-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i watched this show for Jagya Ganga . If cvs are disappearing them from our screens with  a happily ever after note i am happy No issue but this marks the end of BV for me too with a happy feeling 

Nandini's story for now looks too out of place The promo did not impress me at all i may come to forum once in a while to check whats happening in the show 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seraalAdorableAnushaBeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index