Which is the most perfect unhappy ending?

awkardpyscho thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Devdas for me, whats your choice?

Edited by awkardpyscho - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I think for people it must be Hum dil de chuke sanam.
I didn't like it though cos I am a biased Salman fangirl and wanted him to end up with the girl 😆 
I am sure it's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam easily for many
It's like a perfect and tragic ending but no one dies. It's probably the only tragic love story in bollywood where no one dies 

awkardpyscho thumbnail
How can I forget Kal Ho Na Ho, the best movie with the most perfect yet sad ending
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Devdas
Tere Naam
Kal Ho Naa ho
Ram Leela
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
editedEdited by grounder - 8 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
In bolyywood khnh,I loved that they did'nt keep Aman alive through some miracle, like it often is shown in movies and shows, but they showed what's realistic,Aman was about to die so he died,and Naina moved on with Rohit though Aman will always be her first love.In hollywood it has to be titanic, I do'nt thik the film would've been so famous if Jack had'nt died and we all had'nt cried buckets of water watching it.😭OO  and I also liked Ishaqzaade ending, the fact that they both killed  each other, was  interesting.It was introduced by Ishaqzaade much before Ramleela and it was so tragic,seeing these two killing the one they love the most😭😭😭and their families did'nt even care,just left while they lied died like thatEdited by akdhaalways - 8 years ago
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still believe RamLeela ending didn't make sense... How did killing Raam and leela brought peace between to warring families? This is where the filmmakers want us to leave our brain at home when watching their movies..

Khnh and devdas for me..
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Old movie Ijaazat- Rekha, Farukh Sheikh starrer

awkardpyscho thumbnail
Anyone remember Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na? Though it was not a really unhappy ending but was sad though Juhi's appearance in the end made the ending happy and cute