Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

has dahleez lived up to your expectations? (Page 4)

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I find the show ok. I like the character Swadeenta. And the other characters like Suhasini, Asad and his parents, etc are interesting. I liked watching Swadeenta's first case; it's nice to see a female lead's career. And also liked to see Suhasini handle her case. But I don't find the love story between Swadeenta and Adharsh interesting esp since Adharsh is already engaged and not fond of this Adharsh vs Jeevan plot either. But I'm interested to see the face-off between Swadeenta and Suhasini after Swadeenta's marriage that was indicated in the initial promo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I like this show but yet to see something great. IMO

1. This show is different - there is a place for negativity (Simmi Ahuja, MIL , jay etc) but CVs have restrained. A very nice effort.

2. I like the Jay couple. A well balanced matured Anti chemistry and a good plot. CVs have the opportunity to develop their relationship - it has though already started. Lot of scope for the pair to progress towards a loving relationship- Pyar toh ho jata hai if efforts are sincere.

3. I like swa but I find adarsh a bit fake. I've still to see the spark in his eyes while meeting swa. Pyar dikhta nahin hai - he just says it.

4. Asad has that spark when he sees Radh.

5. Mama Mami and asad bring such a freshness in the show which is missing in Indian soaps

6. I find Abhay simi and Ahuja a trio which can bring in enjoyable twist and turns.

7. The bharat natyam episode looks to be little drama. Cvs could have found a better way to start Swa jouney towards adarsh in a different way. Anyways it would be interesting to see the unfolding of this BN track.

Suhasini is the strong pivot of the whole show and love her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211.Metaphor.VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I'm throughly enjoying it! It exceeded my expectations by far! absolutely amazing so far!

VIMAL.SM

.Metaphor. IF-Dazzler
.Metaphor.
.Metaphor.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Actually no.. The concept has lost somewhere 
I started watching bcoz of harshad. Continued 4 swadarsh..
Nw brothers,jaya,suhasini all r osm bt.. It was not the concrpt as shown in the promos..
It's normal lyk other daily sopes..

N i guess soon it will turn 2 a saas-bahu one..huh.. No exception

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i had started watching it coz of the content, theme and professions of the leads. it was very gripping and good in the beginning. but now the track is losing to some extent!
three three love triangles!Ouch it's becoming an usual show day by day!!
let's see what happens next...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Swetha-

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
erm..yes and no
Promos attracted me cuz of the song actually. The first few episodes pulled me in cuz of the execution. Thought it would be all and out courtroom related. Don't really get the whole "love at first sight" funda. So cant quite relate to their love story. Dude likes her..yeah that I get. Didn't like Harshad in his previous venture. He seems to have improved a lot. The female lead is good.

The best aspects of the show for me is the actress playing Adarsh's mom.Damn she is good!!! And the brotherly bond is quite refreshing.

The Swadheenta parents..Bharatnatyam track is a yawn.

I don't look forward to the show..ok with missing episodes..but when I happen to catch it, will sit through it patiently.

Wait, did I mention I just love the lad playing Asad. Fine job.Like his parents too!!

Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 23 April 2016 at 3:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211AS-Rifi-Swetha-

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Adarsh's character...Ermm CVs  have told us that he is an IAS officer.. They should make him look like one... Continuously cancelling meetings with Chief Minister is going a bit unrealistic... I think its high time he should attend one or two for our heart's content... LOL LOL
This is just a show else he wud have been suspended by now.. 

Other than that the show is going well..

His emotional side is fine...

Suhasini's character is terrifically good... Nothing could have been a better choice than Meghna Malik.. Clap

Swadhinta, Asad, Abhay, Jaidev, Jaya, Ahuja, Simmi, I think every character has been shaped up properly ... 

Main story is yet to start after the marriage as per the promo so then only we will come to know whas exactly the plot...

But character sketches which they have established by now are very good..Thumbs Up I mean all the characters ... everyone... Thumbs Up   Quite realistic and relatable... Smile

Just that one first point needs to be rectified ...However I still wonder whether it will !! Ermm

Edited by life_is_fun - 23 April 2016 at 11:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life_is_fun

Adarsh's character...Ermm CVs  have told us that he is an IAS officer.. They should make him look like one... Continuously cancelling meetings with Chief Minister is going a bit unrealistic... I think its high time he should attend one or two for our heart's content... LOL LOL
This is just a show else he wud have been suspended by now.. 

Other than that the show is going well..

His emotional side is fine...

Suhasini's character is terrifically good... Nothing could have been a better choice than Meghna Malik.. Clap

Swadhinta, Asad, Abhay, Jaidev, Jaya, Ahuja, Simmi, I think every character has been shaped up properly ... 

Main story is yet to start after the marriage as per the promo so then only we will come to know whas exactly the plot...

But character sketches which they have established by now are very good..Thumbs Up I mean all the characters ... everyone... Thumbs Up   Quite realistic and relatable... Smile

Just that one first point needs to be rectified ...However I still wonder whether it will !! Ermm

@Bold - This one main minus point according to me.They need to show Adarsh attending meeting.Doing some work.If CV's have made his character as an IAS officer.Then they need to show him working on assignments.

May be after SwaDarsh marriage.Then can focus more on Adarsh as an IAS officer n doing work.

-Swetha-

Go to top