Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Absolutely! Its a very refreshing concept and all actors of the show have been commendable. I know the chemistry between the leads might not seem similar to what other shows have - but it is the most real chemistry I have seen till date. No over dramatic love scenes like in other shows. I think the confession of Adarsh to Swadheenta was handled very well! 👏👏

Then obviously Meghna Malik is SO fabulous that I think I would not care if the leads get together also or not. I absolutely love the execution of the court room scenes and Meghna Malik does not disappoint.

The title track Jiya Re is fab too! ⭐️ Overall the show is much more relatable and closer to reality. The actors are par excellence and the story at present is keeping me hooked. 😊

@Bold - Very well said n I completely agree.This is main reason why I got attracted to SwaDarsh n now I am loving them.The confession scene was one of the best n real confession I have seen in TV.No cheesy ,heavy duty dialogues.It was simple n so real.That's what I loved the most in the confession scene.That to real location added more charm to the scene with Pigeons flying.Beautifully shot scene.

Jiya Re is so dam awesome.Beautiful lyrics.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

@Bold - Very well said n I completely agree.This is main reason why I got attracted to SwaDarsh n now I am loving them.The confession scene was one of the best n real confession I have seen in TV.No cheesy ,heavy duty dialogues.It was simple n so real.That's what I loved the most in the confession scene.That to real location added more charm to the scene with Pigeons flying.Beautifully shot scene.

Jiya Re is so dam awesome.Beautiful lyrics.

@Bold

Me too completely agree wtih you.

I never like to watch romance scenes of Hindi soaps as they seems way toomuch and unrealistic.

First time Im feeling comfortable to watch the romance on Indian telly.

May be the leads are the reason , I guess .

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can't say it exactly
I am like a small piece of cotton wool I just drift ... At times it touches , at times I skip episodes and at times it doesn't touch...
This is the only serial I watch though not regularly ...
Disappointment not really ... What more than we can ask from an Indian soap ?
Usually male characters will be brain frozen and spineless ...there will be a wamp if in Ektha's serial wamp will be unclaimed preggy , monster MIL and crying heroine...
   Atleast this story I get to watch an independent working MIL and working female protogonist
   I am fine ... I like this one better than all other shows
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I find the show ok. I like the character Swadeenta. And the other characters like Suhasini, Asad and his parents, etc are interesting. I liked watching Swadeenta's first case; it's nice to see a female lead's career. And also liked to see Suhasini handle her case. But I don't find the love story between Swadeenta and Adharsh interesting esp since Adharsh is already engaged and not fond of this Adharsh vs Jeevan plot either. But I'm interested to see the face-off between Swadeenta and Suhasini after Swadeenta's marriage that was indicated in the initial promo.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this show but yet to see something great. IMO

1. This show is different - there is a place for negativity (Simmi Ahuja, MIL , jay etc) but CVs have restrained. A very nice effort.

2. I like the Jay couple. A well balanced matured Anti chemistry and a good plot. CVs have the opportunity to develop their relationship - it has though already started. Lot of scope for the pair to progress towards a loving relationship- Pyar toh ho jata hai if efforts are sincere.

3. I like swa but I find adarsh a bit fake. I've still to see the spark in his eyes while meeting swa. Pyar dikhta nahin hai - he just says it.

4. Asad has that spark when he sees Radh.

5. Mama Mami and asad bring such a freshness in the show which is missing in Indian soaps

6. I find Abhay simi and Ahuja a trio which can bring in enjoyable twist and turns.

7. The bharat natyam episode looks to be little drama. Cvs could have found a better way to start Swa jouney towards adarsh in a different way. Anyways it would be interesting to see the unfolding of this BN track.

Suhasini is the strong pivot of the whole show and love her.

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm throughly enjoying it! It exceeded my expectations by far! absolutely amazing so far!
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Actually no.. The concept has lost somewhere 
I started watching bcoz of harshad. Continued 4 swadarsh..
Nw brothers,jaya,suhasini all r osm bt.. It was not the concrpt as shown in the promos..
It's normal lyk other daily sopes..

N i guess soon it will turn 2 a saas-bahu one..huh.. No exception
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i had started watching it coz of the content, theme and professions of the leads. it was very gripping and good in the beginning. but now the track is losing to some extent!
three three love triangles! it's becoming an usual show day by day!!
let's see what happens next...
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
erm..yes and no
Promos attracted me cuz of the song actually. The first few episodes pulled me in cuz of the execution. Thought it would be all and out courtroom related. Don't really get the whole "love at first sight" funda. So cant quite relate to their love story. Dude likes her..yeah that I get. Didn't like Harshad in his previous venture. He seems to have improved a lot. The female lead is good.

The best aspects of the show for me is the actress playing Adarsh's mom.Damn she is good!!! And the brotherly bond is quite refreshing.

The Swadheenta parents..Bharatnatyam track is a yawn.

I don't look forward to the show..ok with missing episodes..but when I happen to catch it, will sit through it patiently.

Wait, did I mention I just love the lad playing Asad. Fine job.Like his parents too!!
Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 8 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adarsh's character...🤔 CVs  have told us that he is an IAS officer.. They should make him look like one... Continuously cancelling meetings with Chief Minister is going a bit unrealistic... I think its high time he should attend one or two for our heart's content... 😆 😆
This is just a show else he wud have been suspended by now.. 

Other than that the show is going well..

His emotional side is fine...

Suhasini's character is terrifically good... Nothing could have been a better choice than Meghna Malik.. 👏

Swadhinta, Asad, Abhay, Jaidev, Jaya, Ahuja, Simmi, I think every character has been shaped up properly ... 

Main story is yet to start after the marriage as per the promo so then only we will come to know whas exactly the plot...

But character sketches which they have established by now are very good..👍🏼 I mean all the characters ... everyone... 👍🏼   Quite realistic and relatable... 😊

Just that one first point needs to be rectified ...However I still wonder whether it will !! 🤔
Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago