The String of Love and Faith

Posted: 8 years ago
Today's remarkable episode was a reminder of the various women in our mythology who by their faith in the Almighty succeeded in bringing back to life their husbands from the jaws of death. It may have seemed like superstition to many including me at first that only after Dhani wound the sacred string around the bark of the holy tree that her almost dead husband whom the doctor had written off revived suddenly, But the love of a dear wife has so much power, her faith has such tremendous strength that even the Gods had to return her husband back  to her!
For me the string wound round and round symbolized the ties of supreme love which surpasses the most impossible of circumstances. Faith and Love and  personified by Dhani were for me the true winners today,
Wow!!!! Beautifully expressed!!!👏⭐️
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Today's remarkable episode was a reminder of the various women in our mythology who by their faith in the Almighty succeeded in bringing back to life their husbands from the jaws of death. It may have seemed like superstition to many including me at first that only after Dhani wound the sacred string around the bark of the holy tree that her almost dead husband whom the doctor had written off revived suddenly, But the love of a dear wife has so much power, her faith has such tremendous strength that even the Gods had to return her husband back  to her!
For me the string wound round and round symbolized the ties of supreme love which surpasses the most impossible of circumstances. Faith and Love and  personified by Dhani were for me the true winners today,

beautiful post.. 
Hey Mag...beautiful...!!!
Well xpressed dhaanis emotions
Nikki
Thanks for appreciating dear
I'm not a very religious person but today the act of Dhani spoke more about her strong trust in God than a mere religious ritual
anjali
Thanks dear
Faith and Hope are other forms of our love for God,
sam
thanks for replying  dear.
abhi
glad that you liked it. Thanks
stormy