Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Slaps! Strikes! Verdict! Guilty! (Page 4)

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I am a little late , but better late than never  is my motto.
Since I am fairly new, I have missed out reading on so many of your daily posts.
Will try to go back & read thro' during my spare time .
Your description of the episode is = watching the show live. So thorough & detailed.
Loved reading it.

Have not watched the last few episodes yet, but ur posts  make up for it.
Thank you for taking the time to pen your take  daily.

Personally not quite excited about the show  with the current track.
The way Raja's track ended  seems ridiculous after all the drama

Writers are taking their viewers for a ride here. C'mon we are not stupid!!
But I love Mishal, hell of an actor. So will stick around for him.
Lets hope & pray they come up with a more gripping track to keep viewers glued to the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnaHamlet53cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hi Hammie !! And I'm here late; so sorry for that.
Loved dramatic episode. And your title gave a complete episode. I loved every shots happened on that day.For me people who shined out it's Dhani and RAs father. I would like to add though it was much dramatized n ensemble crew never failed to impress us with profound display of human emotions..!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfansimpleAnnaHamlet53

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Dear Hammie. sorry for the delay...Clap this is for your wonderful take and what a superb title love it Big smile...you have written exceptionally well dear...the episode seemed so rushed up i some how hate these kind of endings when they drag the issues for ages and out of nowhere they end it without any logic.

A plot should be givena limited time fill them with minimum logic here i see none of this.
Now how in the world did a wife and a child pop up out of nowhere...how come dhani doesn't know of this?? Ab mai kya bolu ...And poor wife she wasn't given much dialogues as well LOL isse achha toh biwi hi na ho...but i feel bad for her and her child...she din't deserve a trash like raja at all.

And DT he is escapist and thorough professional LOL mauka milte hi bhago ...what is wrong with the crowd why do they resort to violence in a temple devi mayya ke samne huhConfused...mandir puja ke liye hai, shanti badhane ke liye hai naki mar pit ke liye...is that a temple or mar pit adda for them??

And yes the Maa Kali avatar by dhani was phenomenal...she did have no mercy towards the rakshas there...he totally deserved it...why did he confess coz of him munna died it was an accident right?? Then why all the court case and all Confused 

And how in the world did everyone dissapear from mandir LOL did the earth swallow them...i understand tripathi's had to rush but what about the others LOL viplav ke saath vo bhi gaye hai kya??? Kuch bhi dikha rahe hai yeh loh kuch bhi LOL

Kanak and her blame started ...yeh madam chup rehne ke liye kya legi ??? The only thing i liked is shalu beating raja black and blue, her apology to viplav, and dhani's and shalu's bonding...bas and ofcourse dhani's Kali Maa roop.

I applaud you for your dedication Hammie Big smile enjoyed reading your take than watching the illogical episode ...till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 18 April 2016 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfansimpleAnnaHamlet53cocoatree

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by anjalivasudev

hi hammie... 
always loved your take.. 
really surprised the way you presented the emotions going through the inner turmoil of characters with much ease ... always beautiful

hi anjali, welcome   to IKRS,  and my  take,  thanks for reading and giving a lovely comment much love hammie 
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnna

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hammie
ClapClapStar
hi sammy good to see you

You have portrayed through 4 different emotions very ease . Slap , Strikes , Verdict , Guilty .  Loved it  about inner turmoil emotions of Shalini Tripathi and how it strikes as verdict by her own mother figure Dhaani .  (Biological mother was standing Num , however  Lamp of AN has taken the verdict by own by punishing the demon )
yes..mind you kanak was never a supportive mother for shalu.. it was dhani who was caring
Guilty : You have written very beautifully , however not convinced for sammy , how CVS  have portrayed RA  as poision and ended  track with GulityOuchOuch - (Full rush rush rush) .  
I tell you  for sure that it was obvious    we  all wanted raja out.. so cvs rushed and pushed him out.. thanks for  reading and commenting... love hammie

simpleAnna

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

hi mishfan.listen you are  always  welcome.. pop over when you can..  so good to see you
I am a little late , but better late than never  is my motto.
Since I am fairly new, I have missed out reading on so many of your daily posts.
Will try to go back & read thro' during my spare time .    ohhh.. I have done takes since , 10th August ,the first  pilot episode..
Your description of the episode is = watching the show live. So thorough & detailed.
Loved reading it.
very pleased you enjoyed the    take
Have not watched the last few episodes yet, but ur posts  make up for it.
Thank you for taking the time to pen your take  daily.
my pleasure.. 
Personally not quite excited about the show  with the current track.
The way Raja's track ended  seems ridiculous after all the drama
I think cvs visit the forum.. could see raja was   unpopular with audience
Writers are taking their viewers for a ride here. C'mon we are not stupid!!
But I love Mishal, hell of an actor. So will stick around for him.
Lets hope & pray they come up with a more gripping track to keep viewers glued to the show.
 yes  me too... mishal raheja fan primarily..   not easy to pack my bags and just leave...  mishlfan  thanks for coming  and I would say continue to watch..    today is anotherday,much love   hammie

simpleAnna

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Hi Hammie !! And I'm here late; so sorry for that. hey cocoa... late or whatever... I WANTED you to come on this post... to read how people feel about the programme in general hope you checked ratna ,dolly ke  feelings...
Loved dramatic episode. And your title gave a complete episode. I loved every shots happened on that day.For me people who shined out it's Dhani and RAs father. I would like to add though it was much dramatized n ensemble crew never failed to impress us with profound display of human emotions..!!  yes it was highpowered episode...when he apolgized to her.. I wondered is this monster  going for good..  lets see what next... cocoa...   thanks for being here.. with all of us.. much love hammie

simpleAnna

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

hi swathi, Smile you here,    
Dear Hammie. sorry for the delay...Clap this is for your wonderful take and what a superb title love it Big smile...you have written exceptionally well dear...the episode seemed so rushed up i some how hate these kind of endings when they drag the issues for ages and out of nowhere they end it without any logic.
swathi we wanted it done and dusted  soon...  cvs could see  by trps and our forum.. how we disliked    the track
A plot should be givena limited time fill them with minimum logic here i see none of this.
Now how in the world did a wife and a child pop up out of nowhere...how come dhani doesn't know of this?? Ab mai kya bolu ...And poor wife she wasn't given much dialogues as well LOL isse achha toh biwi hi na ho...but i feel bad for her and her child...she din't deserve a trash like raja at all.
only biwi and baacha were there... as  evidence.. aur kuch nehin..
And DT he is escapist and thorough professional LOL mauka milte hi bhago ...what is wrong with the crowd why do they resort to violence in a temple devi mayya ke samne huhConfused...mandir puja ke liye hai, shanti badhane ke liye hai naki mar pit ke liye...is that a temple or mar pit adda for them??
carrying liquor,   filling it inthe   vessel were all  defling acts...  including  yelling and inciting a crowd into frenzy.. some order had to be  brought.. by dhani
And yes the Maa Kali avatar by dhani was phenomenal...she did have no mercy towards the rakshas there...he totally deserved it...why did he confess coz of him munna died it was an accident right?? Then why all the court case and all Confused 
 that was perjury... now it was justice done on holy ground   by Durga goddess.. people accept that
And how in the world did everyone dissapear from mandir LOL did the earth swallow them...i understand tripathi's had to rush but what about the others LOL viplav ke saath vo bhi gaye hai kya??? Kuch bhi dikha rahe hai yeh loh kuch bhi LOL
pity... they didn't take viplav's wife his next to kin!I think it was  to make us belief that dhani  shunned by viplav's family again
Kanak and her blame started ...yeh madam chup rehne ke liye kya legi ??? The only thing i liked is shalu beating raja black and blue, her apology to viplav, and dhani's and shalu's bonding...bas and ofcourse dhani's Kali Maa roop.
kanak.. was watching raja anyway... she  fought for her son picked up the empty bottle for once kam ke baat  ke maa ji ne
I applaud you for your dedication Hammie Big smile enjoyed reading your take than watching the illogical episode ...till then take care.
hainnn? oyee you watch episode first ,phir mera take...   maidam...     read your profound take on faith...    thought    provoking  love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnapremparbat

Go to top