Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Slaps! Strikes! Verdict! Guilty! (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhya49

Wonderful post

heloo aradhya, welcome to IKRS  and my take.. thankyou for reading and commenting ,love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnna

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

I
hi captkirk, good to see you   Smile
t was amazing to see Dhani to take Kali Ma avatar and just unleash all her anger and strength over Raja.  If she had done that after her first husband was killed this Raja would not have grown as a monster, but then she did not have the support and strenght of the amazing Viplav Tripathi.  It is becuase of him that she has started standing up for right and shunning the wrong.  
oh absoultely.. she was the girl who would come home crying when  in trouble out side by now she is what she is due to viplav...  thanks for your loving comment much love hammie

simpleAnna

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

Your write up is so emotional and descriptive that I could picturize the episode in my mind's eye perfectly.  Wonderful.

hi captkirk... thanks for your appreciation.. I like to pour in my heart when ever I can in the takes    .. cheers mate for your comment.. much love hammie

simpleAnna

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Hammie,

I would like to be excused  for not  contributing to your post today.  You have done  a tremendous job of penning down a review of an episode of a show that is on a downward spiral . Your unquestionable dedication to Ishq and the forum members who read your takes is remarkable. Somehow I have come to believe that the show no longer deserves this dedication.

Sorry I do not mean to contaminate your thread with negativity nor spread despair.  In my true opinion the makers of the show have lost the plot completely and currently it seems they themselves seem to be struggling to define what this show stands for ?   

Picking  tracks and dropping them half way like hot potatoes . Characters seem oscillating between two extremes and half baked story line and at a pace that can beat a hare . Not to talk of clich's and poor direction.

Whatever the reason for this poor performance , commercial or artistic , I feel let down , I started to see this show as one day I saw a poster of a beautiful girl in white with  a backdrop of Benaras in a train  and took a chance. the journey has not been so bad , infact there was  a lot I enjoyed . Along the way I also discovered a wonderful actor  Mishal and found my reason d'etre .  The forum has been another incentive.  Recent weeks has just been such a roller coaster ride.

Personally I am at a point to once for all decide WHY I should be still watching.  I need to get that right in my head after which it will be easier for me to absolutely disregard the anomalies that I see.

I am still here Hammie and despite my discontent I may continue for as long as it goes ... I just do not wish to fool myself that's all.

To End :  The entire Raja revelation was  C***.  At the last moment there was a wife and a kid ? He was the one who killed his brother ??  And he for heaven sakes apologized to Dhani .  FilmFarm please take this somewhere else coz this stinks.

Take Care Hammie (  Sundays episode is not much better  ...and Monday does not look great either ) .   Talk to you soon and I sincerely apologize for such depressing thoughts.

Love
Ratna

Edited by premparbat - 17 April 2016 at 6:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiisimpleAnnasamanthanaHamlet53

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Hammie, I feel the CV's have slapped the audience with their haphazard plot and it strikes me that they really think we are guiltily of gross stupidity that we will accept their verdict and be still stick around to watch the Bull Crap they show us...

I am very happy that the Creepo left with his tail between his legs with his wife and son that dropped out of the blue sky.

Are we meant to believe that D T as cunning and evil as he is would bring this Creepo without checking to see if he was married or not before handing his grand-daughter to a man that was already married with a child JUST to break up his Grandson and Dhaani.

We get to see Dhaani rage at Raja and beat the hell out of him and  the Creepo comes for revenge to get Dhaani and ends up putting a rod through Viplav's stomach...

And we get to see the same old way a Doctor handles a case with the same rhetoric, and we get the same treatment of Dhaani from K T...if all fails blame Dhaani and all will be fine...

Hammie I truly applaud your effort to post every day with such dedication for a show that is slowly but surely going south...

Take care,  hope the CV's take a page out of your book and show the same dedication
in writing their script...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiiMishfansimpleAnnapremparbatsamanthanaHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Hammie,

hi premratan... good to hear from you mate..
I would like to be excused  for not  contributing to your post today.  You have done  a tremendous job of penning down a review of an episode of a show that is on a downward spiral . Your unquestionable dedication to Ishq and the forum members who read your takes is remarkable. Somehow I have come to believe that the show no longer deserves this dedication.
 yes... I feel lousy about  the story line.. I write for you ratna,aimf..miss her.. dolly and  others all who are regulars..
Sorry I do not mean to contaminate your thread with negativity nor spread despair.  In my true opinion the makers of the show have lost the plot completely and currently it seems they themselves seem to be struggling to define what this show stands for ?   
 yes me and my family who make time to watch the show too roll their eyes..
Picking  tracks and dropping them half way like hot potatoes . Characters seem oscillating between two extremes and half baked story line and at a pace that can beat a hare . Not to talk of clich's and poor direction.
 Iam thinking what could they use  as the next track..? why can't viplav be given a case to solve?
what of dulari's past?

Whatever the reason for this poor performance , commercial or artistic , I feel let down , I started to see this show as one day I saw a poster of a beautiful girl in white with  a backdrop of Benaras in a train  and took a chance. the journey has not been so bad , infact there was  a lot I enjoyed . Along the way I also discovered a wonderful actor  Mishal and found my reason d'etre .  The forum has been another incentive.  Recent weeks has just been such a roller coaster ride.
 me too came for MR, Benaras.. and the plight of the widows,, recently it became limited to kitchen politics and the awathis..
Personally I am at a point to once for all decide WHY I should be still watching.  I need to get that right in my head after which it will be easier for me to absolutely disregard the anomalies that I see.
 I daresay.. but the feeling is mutual..
I am still here Hammie and despite my discontent I may continue for as long as it goes ... I just do not wish to fool myself that's all.
 phew... thank heavens.. don't leave me
To End :  The entire Raja revelation was  C***.  At the last moment there was a wife and a kid ? He was the one who killed his brother ??  And he for heaven sakes apologized to Dhani .  FilmFarm please take this somewhere else coz this stinks.
 raja track they were in a hurry toend.. the last few episodes  say so.. cvs caught up with our discontentment..   I  think theycheck the forum..

Take Care Hammie (  Sundays episode is not much better  ...and Monday does not look great either ) .   Talk to you soon and I sincerely apologize for such depressing thoughts.
  yes premratan,  sundays I FELT HAD substance .kanak dhani scene ..was moving.. check my take... as for the new track... with the old biddy...Confusedsounds like more domestic politics  ratan..thank you  very much for this valid post..more important    to air are thoughts too the takes are used to vent on..besides  my thread is what its is due to collecctive  ownership... so very pleased   you popped by  .. much love asalways ,yours hammie..
Love
Ratna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnapremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

hello dolly.. I think we all feel as if we dont know what hit us!
Hammie, I feel the CV's have slapped the audience with their haphazard plot and it strikes me that they really think we are guiltily of gross stupidity that we will accept their verdict and be still stick around to watch the Bull Crap they show us...
they need to come up with  some unfinished tracks like tanya being related to  inderani... or dulari's past..
I am very happy that the Creepo left with his tail between his legs with his wife and son that dropped out of the blue sky.
yes.. it was such an effort to   shrug him out of the show
Are we meant to believe that D T as cunning and evil as he is would bring this Creepo without checking to see if he was married or not before handing his grand-daughter to a man that was already married with a child JUST to break up his Grandson and Dhaani.
yes andraja too told himhe knew  his past
We get to see Dhaani rage at Raja and beat the hell out of him and  the Creepo comes for revenge to get Dhaani and ends up putting a rod through Viplav's stomach...
I didnt see thats  scene
And we get to see the same old way a Doctor handles a case with the same rhetoric, and we get the same treatment of Dhaani from K T...if all fails blame Dhaani and all will be fine...
groan...    afraid so.. cvs reckon what would we know
Hammie I truly applaud your effort to post every day with such dedication for a show that is slowly but surely going south...
well  my family too is livid with me for missing a good chunk of sleep  its love'slabout dolly.. which may be becoming lost
Take care,  hope the CV's take a page out of your book and show the same dedication
in writing their script...
thanks and good you  came.. your stances are more important to me than the current feel of the show.. much love and hang in there doll...  hoping for brighter days then gloom and doom...  love hammie

simpleAnna

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Hammie
ClapClapStar

You have portrayed through 4 different emotions very ease . Slap , Strikes , Verdict , Guilty .  Loved it  about inner turmoil emotions of Shalini Tripathi and how it strikes as verdict by her own mother figure Dhaani .  (Biological mother was standing Num , however  Lamp of AN has taken the verdict by own by punishing the demon )

Guilty : You have written very beautifully , however not convinced for sammy , how CVS  have portrayed RA  as poision and ended  track with GulityOuchOuch - (Full rush rush rush) .  

Edited by samanthana - 18 April 2016 at 1:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnaHamlet53

Go to top