India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

New equations

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Sisters Nimmi and Preeti atlast separated. It will be interesting to watch how Nimmi manages in that hostile house with everyone of them against her.

And Nandu entered Preeti's room with his box. How Preeti will?

And Shivam looks angry and disturbed. How long he can live without riya?

Riya is suffering and shedding tears. Wont allow her father take any drastic steps?

Kushia is worried for Nimmi.

Shantiya is atlast happy. she got her granddaughters married and settled and thrown out Riya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uJumpingVioletsmunni_sgpmuktha_cuteMaverick_mevyoman

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
The only happy person more than Shanti, is Nandu Shocked wonder how long will Nandu happiness last? Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cuteMaverick_meleavesandwaves

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrAzYRED

The only happy person more than Shanti, is Nandu Shocked wonder how long will Nandu happiness last? Geek
I really don't want it to last? Angry
Him entering with his pitara was so sick & gross on many levels. Dead I wonder if his truth along with sarla 's will ever come out. OuchShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cuteMaverick_memunni_sgpvyomanleavesandwaves

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Originally posted by CrAzYRED

I really don't want it to last? Angry
Him entering with his pitara was so sick & gross on many levelsDead I wonder if his truth along with sarla 's will ever come out. OuchShocked

Even I felt the same way...how he was entering Preeti's room with that trunk...and his facial expresssion was Thumbs Down

Will he go out with Preeti to another house or will he become  ghar jamai..?Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmunni_sgpmuktha_cuteVintageWineleavesandwaves

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
When it all boils down , with all those problem, Shanti happy, left me with a bitter taste that she will sell her first born just to be the ruler of Shanti Mansion.

Nandu, has no values, how will he take care of Preeti, buy a few cheap road side bangles and Preeti should love him Clown

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmunni_sgpmuktha_cuteleavesandwaves

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Sisters Nimmi and Preeti atlast separated. It will be interesting to watch how Nimmi manages in that hostile house with everyone of them against her.

If Pari can manage in that house,So can Nimmi.She may face initial hostility but it'll be Pari(though unintentionally) who'll turn the tables for Nimmi

And Nandu entered Preeti's room with his box. How Preeti will?We've had enough of her nautanki,crying for the past few months,Don't care about what happens to her. I'll just keep skipping their scenes. 

And Shivam looks angry and disturbed. How long he can live without riya? Shivam needs to grow a spine and he badly needs anger management sessions.

Riya is suffering and shedding tears. Wont allow her father take any drastic steps?She again proved that she's Queen of Dumbness.Angry She knew Shanti conspired against her and threw her out,Khusiya called and cursed her but when Shanti called and said that she's at Sharmili's house as they are not letting Nimmi in,forget about asking Shanti as why she asked about Saahil all of a sudden,Shouldn't she atleast get doubt as why Shanti brought in Saahil's name by putting the phone on speaker to Sharmili's family.I'm glad Anupam suspected that they're upto something.Mrs.Riya you cant manage anything on your own,better take your dad and police along with you  and give Shanti a taste of her own medicine.Shanti and her double standards,She's giving lecture to Sharmili about daughters come to sasural in doli blah blah blah.I hope Riya/Anupam repeats her own dialogues to Shanti.

Kushia is worried for Nimmi. Can't stand this lady anymore.cvs Plzzz change her attire ASAPOuchBiggest joke of the epi is She's praying(sorry not praying)she's demanding god that she never did anything wrong then why she and her daughters are being punished.O mahan murkh mahilaji,just sit on the terrace alone and recall your behavior towards Riya till now.What goes around comes around.

Shantiya is atlast happy. she got her granddaughters married and settled and thrown out Riya.

I loved Nimmi in today's episode.She's hilarious.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsnaq5leavesandwaves

JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Why Nandu came on his own to Priti's room? He should have waited for someone to send him or he should have just slept on his usual place. He has got no humility. This shows he is definitely a creep.
I want Nandu and Preeti's characters to leave the show.

Nimmi vs Pari with Sharmili and Sujeev in between will be interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteleavesandwaves

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index