Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar's mistake????? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Are u fine with sanskar's mistake of slapping swara?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [72.16%]
1 [1.03%]
2 [2.06%]
17 [17.53%]
5 [5.15%]
2 [2.06%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

I am a humanitarian and 'woman card' is my pet peeve. all victim cards actually.

if the situation were reversed; it was Swara who ACCIDENTALLY hits Sanskaar and immediately feels contrite, apologetic and apologizes... not many would want to her to do something HUGE to make amends to him.
but since it a man he is wrong, has to make amends, deserves to be lynched and all.
that defeats the whole purpose of women rights.. that of EQUALITY.

Let us not compare Arnav-Khushi with SanskaaSwara. in real life the former would be termed arrogant chauvinist and jailed for physical assault.
in later case even non fans would admit that Sanskaar will NEVER raise his hand on Swara.

Let us not make it man vs woman issue.
allow the man the same courtesy you would allow the woman. that of not having to make amends and be trashed for a crime they didn't commit deliberately and one which they won't commit knowingly too.

You said whatever I intend to say, so won't repeat!
Since afternoon I'm saying it continuously, and I will say again: Sanskaar DID NOT HIT Swara, It WAS an ACCIDENT!
And,
Lets just WAIT till epi aired.

Don't judge or comment before we get to know the whole scenario!

I'm sure Sanskaar will feel more guilty (As he is already guilty) and will apologize surely - Well THAT'S Sanskaar after all - but I really don't think that he should feel obligated to do something to compensate!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19luvakankshasam.tiny15

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

I really don't understand this? Confused Of course it is a mistake and there is NO doubt about it. Both SwaSan know it is and it is more than obvious that Sanskaar is mortified and will be making up for it, just like he has for EVERY single mistake he has ever made, especially against Swara. I also get that you don't like what the CVs have done with this whole sequence but I am still not sure how this mixes with the overall question relating back to Sanskaar? Confused This almost implies to me that Sanskaar has done something wrong that he needs to make huge amends for? As a SwaSan fan, I hope you don't take me the wrong way but I find that this just fuels an already volatile debate which I feel is being blown out of proportion before the episode has even aired. He will of course make up for what happened but regardless of Sanskaar feeling guilty, it is a total accident and that is clear so I am not sure why a jury has to be called for Sanskaar? 
Just to clarify, I don't like shows or scenes where violence against women is glorified but here I don't see it as that. Around a month ago my own husband, whilst he was trying to get something behind me and I moved at the same time, accidentally managed to catch the side of my forehead and also trod on my foot very hard. He is 6"1 and I am 5"4 and he's also around 3 stone heavier so you can imagine it hurt but did I see that as him hitting me and then needing to make amends? No! Did he feel terrible and did he apologise? Yes, of course! That was the end of it- and I hope it will be in the show too. And I am also not sure I agree he HAS to do something BIG to make up for this? Confused Whether he does or not (and given how Sanskaar is, he surely will) is a different point. 

Here you said everything which I was saying since afternoon Shru Clap
So won't repeat!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19luvakankshasam.tiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Originally posted by aamias

akansha ur post is something different from fandoms. i really like it that minimum u have a pov and  have guts to speak out i am proud of those girls who have a pov and could criticise him.

thanks to all those who replied they are polite and let her represent her pov bcoz in some cases the fandoms throw others out and threaten u too . plz be like this and encourage other povs too.

now coming back to ur pov if a boy beats it is okay while if a girl beats it is wrong or vice versa
 what is correct but why does this question arise in our society?
we live in a society where men are stronger than woman so they should know how their masses and strength affect the  other one.
next domestic violence is common and i have seen 1000 cases where woman is physically assaulted but menConfused except in crime patrol and savdhaan india.
lastly two words which justify it  "mard hokar ladki se peeth kar aa gaya" and  "drum aur ladki peetne se sahi rehte hain" and "ladki ko kuch bhi bologe toh case thok deti hai"
in india almost one in 5000 females files cases of domestic violence so dv case r joke and 2-3 cases which were fraud were the basis ki girls are fraud. in asian or african or us the stats are not very good either.

now coming back to swasan
it was unintentional yes but that doesnt mean he should not be making mends or say sorry if swara has done it i would also say the same  it is equality we are talking about.

where we are wrong when swara will forgive him after all this also we will ask does she love him  and why doesnt he make amends for unintentional ???  doesnot we say sorry if we hurt anyone ?
his behaviour at divorce drama was really insulting no doubt helicopter rides and sorry dont mend it swara being mahaan did it . and then also we ask does she love him? of course she loves him in the same way or else she wont have come back and escaped from jail  did all this for mm family. girls are shy they dont flirt that doesnt mean their love is less their partners actually it is more bcoz their love is unconditional and sacrificing type while of boys they are possesive and little selfish too.
if sanskar snapping at swara for materialistic things would be wrong very wrong if he is shouting for giving the bangles to goons?

lastly men physically abusing or mentally abusing r cowards  and should be given a strong punishment yesterday only i told this in another forum that as "men are flawed and girls should be mahaan and if their chemistry is rocking and the man is intelligent, good looking forgive him for every insult and atlast he will save her  from the villain so his every fault is okay  and ofcourse it also shows he is so loving "   and the most important thing is we should close our eyes and could not criticise  even the fictional character 
Thanks for understanding my point of view 
The thing is I am against any kind of violence done by either men or women in a marriage, I don't care whether its intended or a mistake, the things the act itself is wrong. Also I am very angry with cvs they shouldn't be showing all this just to increase drama content in the show. As far as an intense track is concerned it could have been dealt in a very different manner. May sanskar not listening to swara or getting angry or shouting or going out fora drive coming home drunk etc etc etc that would have also lead to an intense track

True Cvs use it as a tactics to increase TRP there are many ways  but they will go for their so called tried method. The audience will accept him thinking husbands come with rights of being angry while wives come up with doing mistakes .As they are guardian don't know who made them rather than better half so forgiving him them is good for marital relationship.
Girls should do all the adjustments and also followed by violence and this is supported by audience.  Ritwik slapping Shivanya or Raman slapping ishita are great trp serials. Rs Mata following ekta mata

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19luvakankshaFariiiii

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

akansha ur post is something different from fandoms. i really like it that minimum u have a pov and  have guts to speak out i am proud of those girls who have a pov and could criticise him.

thanks to all those who replied they are polite and let her represent her pov bcoz in some cases the fandoms throw others out and threaten u too . plz be like this and encourage other povs too.

now coming back to ur pov if a boy beats it is okay while if a girl beats it is wrong or vice versa
 what is correct but why does this question arise in our society?
we live in a society where men are stronger than woman so they should know how their masses and strength affect the  other one.
next domestic violence is common and i have seen 1000 cases where woman is physically assaulted but menConfused except in crime patrol and savdhaan india.
lastly two words which justify it  "mard hokar ladki se peeth kar aa gaya" and  "drum aur ladki peetne se sahi rehte hain" and "ladki ko kuch bhi bologe toh case thok deti hai"
in india almost one in 5000 females files cases of domestic violence so dv case r not joke and 2-3 cases among them which were fraud cannt be the basis ki girls are fraud. in asian or african or us the stats are not very good either.

now coming back to swasan
it was unintentional yes but that doesnt mean he should not be making mends or say sorry if swara has done it i would also say the same  it is equality we are talking about.

where we are wrong when swara will forgive him after all this also we will ask does she love him  and why doesnt he make amends for unintentional ???  doesnot we say sorry if we hurt anyone ?
his behaviour at divorce drama was really insulting no doubt helicopter rides and sorry dont mend it swara being mahaan did it . and then also we ask does she love him?
 of course she loves him in the same way or else she wont have come back and escaped from jail  did all this for mm family. girls are shy they dont flirt that doesnt mean their love is less tha their partners actually it is more bcoz their love is unconditional and sacrificing type while of boys they are possesive and little selfish too.
if sanskar snapping at swara for materialistic things would be wrong very wrong if he is shouting for giving the bangles to goons?

lastly men physically abusing or mentally abusing r cowards  and should be given a strong punishment yesterday only i told this in another forum that as "men are flawed and girls should be mahaan and if their chemistry is rocking and the man is intelligent, good looking forgive him for every insult and atlast he will save her  from the villain so his every fault is okay  and ofcourse it also shows he is so loving "   and the most important thing is we should close our eyes and could not criticise  even the fictional character 
 agree wid u abt the general view on physical violence by men or women.
and abt sanky mending it i also agree. tho i know he did it unintentionally & its clear in segment & even VaHe said that sanky din't hit her intentionally but still he has  2 mend it.and abt sanky is not shouting at swara 4 giving bangles  2 goons.hes  angry bcoz he din't listen 2 her wen shes  abt 2 tell him & thot she lost bangles carelessly & don't care abt his feelings(tho don't know why he din't listen 2 her.it"ll b known only after epi airs) & stormed  out of room while swara is going after him 2 tell him & sanky jerked off his hand from swara's hold & it hit her  bit hard & luked like he  slapped her .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5luvakanksha

nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Yes it was a mistake
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
It was a mistake and if the family didn't react so soon (though they weren't wrong) you saw how Sanskaar reacted. He jumped to see if she was okay and apologize. It was the family's concern that made him back away-- actually they pushed him back. 
At the same time, like in the precap, Swara is right to be hurt/disappointed. Its not because of the slap she is hurt.. It is the fact that he wouldn't listen to her. He was ready to think of her as careless whereas everybody else felt like there must've been a good reason or some strange circumstance. 

His date/apology will not be for the "slap", it will be for not keeping his cool and misunderstanding her/not giving her a chance to explain. At least that is what it should be about. We will see tomorrow.

Go to top