Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar's mistake????? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Are u fine with sanskar's mistake of slapping swara?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [72.16%]
1 [1.03%]
2 [2.06%]
17 [17.53%]
5 [5.15%]
2 [2.06%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

This was not slap or something he did intentionally. He was in anger and was removing his hands from her hold and the force with which he did it ended up as slap or err hit. He dnt do it to physically abuse Swara mistake it was and the moment ge realised he apologized too. I remember in Saathiya there was similar incident but there it was Gopi who accidentally slapped Ahem well Koki was furious but as viewers we all were amused. In RS show its poor male leads who get slapped by Heroines not other way..LOL

nope...not always leki.
there is one scene I remember clearly...during Gia manek stint..wen ahem realized gopi is illiterate he slapped her...nd slapped hard...just the elder saas knew about it...I m not sure us issue ka much hua bi tha ya nai

I was citing that incident as example of accidental slap 
Yes he did slap her and  remember how hypocrite koki was saying this all happens and then during accident phase they made sure Gopi give it backLOL im not saying tit for tat is cool but then she gave back what she got. Most of RS soaps more than one time lead gets to slap hubby 

Edited by DivineDarkness - 17 April 2016 at 10:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaFariiiiitiny15

errumz IF-Dazzler
errumz
errumz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@TM  he did not hit her intentionally even he was not seeing her face when his hands touched his beloved's cheeks in hard way...but the moment he realized he forgot about all anger and immediately cuped her face and apologize...even swara knew he didn't do it intentonally...but sanskaar being sanskaar will definitely aplogize to his princess and that too in his own style am 200% sure Smile ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshatiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

This was not slap or something he did intentionally. He was in anger and was removing his hands from her hold and the force with which he did it ended up as slap or err hit. He dnt do it to physically abuse Swara mistake it was and the moment ge realised he apologized too. I remember in Saathiya there was similar incident but there it was Gopi who accidentally slapped Ahem well Koki was furious but as viewers we all were amused. In RS show its poor male leads who get slapped by Heroines not other way..LOL

nope...not always leki.
there is one scene I remember clearly...during Gia manek stint..wen ahem realized gopi is illiterate he slapped her...nd slapped hard...just the elder saas knew about it...I m not sure us issue ka much hua bi tha ya nai

I was citing that incident as example of accidental slap
Yes he did slap her and remember how hypocrite koki was saying this all happens and then during accident phase they made sure Gopi give it backLOLim not saying tit for tat is cool but then she gave back what she got. Most of RS soaps more than one time lead gets to slap hubby

oh okay...
wese tit for tat is definitely cool if going by the incidents in an rs show... LOL
I hope no slap case comes in future here

raaz19luvakankshaFariiiiiNitaReidtiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Who says he never bashed...i bashed him like anything bcz of his mounvrat during divorce track and allow Ragini to do all the tortures on Swara.

raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaFariiiiitiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
akansha ur post is something different from fandoms. i really like it that minimum u have a pov and  have guts to speak out i am proud of those girls who have a pov and could criticise him.

thanks to all those who replied they are polite and let her represent her pov bcoz in some cases the fandoms throw others out and threaten u too . plz be like this and encourage other povs too.

now coming back to ur pov if a boy beats it is okay while if a girl beats it is wrong or vice versa
 what is correct but why does this question arise in our society?
we live in a society where men are stronger than woman so they should know how their masses and strength affect the  other one.
next domestic violence is common and i have seen 1000 cases where woman is physically assaulted but menConfused except in crime patrol and savdhaan india.
lastly two words which justify it  "mard hokar ladki se peeth kar aa gaya" and  "drum aur ladki peetne se sahi rehte hain" and "ladki ko kuch bhi bologe toh case thok deti hai"
in india almost one in 5000 females files cases of domestic violence so dv case r not joke and 2-3 cases among them which were fraud cannt be the basis ki girls are fraud. in asian or african or us the stats are not very good either.

now coming back to swasan
it was unintentional yes but that doesnt mean he should not be making mends or say sorry if swara has done it i would also say the same  it is equality we are talking about.

where we are wrong when swara will forgive him after all this also we will ask does she love him  and why doesnt he make amends for unintentional ???  doesnot we say sorry if we hurt anyone ?
his behaviour at divorce drama was really insulting no doubt helicopter rides and sorry dont mend it swara being mahaan did it . and then also we ask does she love him?
 of course she loves him in the same way or else she wont have come back and escaped from jail  did all this for mm family. girls are shy they dont flirt that doesnt mean their love is less tha their partners actually it is more bcoz their love is unconditional and sacrificing type while of boys they are possesive and little selfish too.
if sanskar snapping at swara for materialistic things would be wrong very wrong if he is shouting for giving the bangles to goons?

lastly men physically abusing or mentally abusing r cowards  and should be given a strong punishment yesterday only i told this in another forum that as "men are flawed and girls should be mahaan and if their chemistry is rocking and the man is intelligent, good looking forgive him for every insult and atlast he will save her  from the villain so his every fault is okay  and ofcourse it also shows he is so loving "   and the most important thing is we should close our eyes and could not criticise  even the fictional character 

Edited by aamias - 17 April 2016 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19luvakankshatiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Who says he never bashed...i bashed him like anything bcz of his mounvrat during divorce track and allow Ragini to do all the tortures on Swara.

soumi  u didnt bashed him u criticised him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19luvakanksha

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

akansha ur post is something different from fandoms. i really like it that minimum u have a pov and  have guts to speak out i am proud of those girls who have a pov and could criticise him.

thanks to all those who replied they are polite and let her represent her pov bcoz in some cases the fandoms throw others out and threaten u too . plz be like this and encourage other povs too.

now coming back to ur pov if a boy beats it is okay while if a girl beats it is wrong or vice versa
 what is correct but why does this question arise in our society?
we live in a society where men are stronger than woman so they should know how their masses and strength affect the  other one.
next domestic violence is common and i have seen 1000 cases where woman is physically assaulted but menConfused except in crime patrol and savdhaan india.
lastly two words which justify it  "mard hokar ladki se peeth kar aa gaya" and  "drum aur ladki peetne se sahi rehte hain" and "ladki ko kuch bhi bologe toh case thok deti hai"
in india almost one in 5000 females files cases of domestic violence so dv case r joke and 2-3 cases which were fraud were the basis ki girls are fraud. in asian or african or us the stats are not very good either.

now coming back to swasan
it was unintentional yes but that doesnt mean he should not be making mends or say sorry if swara has done it i would also say the same  it is equality we are talking about.

where we are wrong when swara will forgive him after all this also we will ask does she love him  and why doesnt he make amends for unintentional ???  doesnot we say sorry if we hurt anyone ?
his behaviour at divorce drama was really insulting no doubt helicopter rides and sorry dont mend it swara being mahaan did it . and then also we ask does she love him? of course she loves him in the same way or else she wont have come back and escaped from jail  did all this for mm family. girls are shy they dont flirt that doesnt mean their love is less their partners actually it is more bcoz their love is unconditional and sacrificing type while of boys they are possesive and little selfish too.
if sanskar snapping at swara for materialistic things would be wrong very wrong if he is shouting for giving the bangles to goons?

lastly men physically abusing or mentally abusing r cowards  and should be given a strong punishment yesterday only i told this in another forum that as "men are flawed and girls should be mahaan and if their chemistry is rocking and the man is intelligent, good looking forgive him for every insult and atlast he will save her  from the villain so his every fault is okay  and ofcourse it also shows he is so loving "   and the most important thing is we should close our eyes and could not criticise  even the fictional character 
Thanks for understanding my point of view 
The thing is I am against any kind of violence done by either men or women in a marriage, I don't care whether its intended or a mistake, the things the act itself is wrong. Also I am very angry with cvs they shouldn't be showing all this just to increase drama content in the show. As far as an intense track is concerned it could have been dealt in a very different manner. May sanskar not listening to swara or getting angry or shouting or going out fora drive coming home drunk etc etc etc that would have also lead to an intense track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

Originally posted by soumi93

soumi  u didnt bashed him u criticised him
I am very lucky to be a part of a fandom that welcomes criticism of their favourite character and just love them for what they are, both swara and sanskar has flaws and do their share of mistakes thank god the swasan fandom has a healthy discussion on those mistakes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Fariiiiitiny15

Go to top