Swaragini

Sanskar's mistake????? - Page 2

Poll

Are u fine with sanskar's mistake of slapping swara?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

I really don't understand this? πŸ˜• Of course it is a mistake and there is NO doubt about it. Both SwaSan know it is and it is more than obvious that Sanskaar is mortified and will be making up for it, just like he has for EVERY single mistake he has ever made, especially against Swara. I also get that you don't like what the CVs have done with this whole sequence but I am still not sure how this mixes with the overall question relating back to Sanskaar? πŸ˜• This almost implies to me that Sanskaar has done something wrong that he needs to make huge amends for? As a SwaSan fan, I hope you don't take me the wrong way but I find that this just fuels an already volatile debate which I feel is being blown out of proportion before the episode has even aired. He will of course make up for what happened but regardless of Sanskaar feeling guilty, it is a total accident and that is clear so I am not sure why a jury has to be called for Sanskaar? 

Just to clarify, I don't like shows or scenes where violence against women is glorified but here I don't see it as that. Around a month ago my own husband, whilst he was trying to get something behind me and I moved at the same time, accidentally managed to catch the side of my forehead and also trod on my foot very hard. He is 6"1 and I am 5"4 and he's also around 3 stone heavier so you can imagine it hurt but did I see that as him hitting me and then needing to make amends? No! Did he feel terrible and did he apologise? Yes, of course! That was the end of it- and I hope it will be in the show too. And I am also not sure I agree he HAS to do something BIG to make up for this? πŸ˜• Whether he does or not (and given how Sanskaar is, he surely will) is a different point. 

See my question are u FINE with sanskar's mistake, my answer to the question is no I don't agree with the action(shown by cvs) but he should be forgiven as it was a mistake 
I want him to do something big for her because she deserves it and that would really set an example in the society that a husband is guilty for a mere accident, he did not slapped her purposely it's a mistake but when he would be guilty about that too and would apologize for that it would really enhance the situation. There are many men in the society who hit their wives purposefully and are not at all guilty about it. it would be lovely to see a husband on Indian Television who would be guilty of hurting his wife unintentionally 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: luvakanksha

See my question are u FINE with sanskar's mistake, my answer to the question is no I don't agree with the action(shown by cvs) but he should be forgiven as it was a mistake 
I want him to do something big for her because she deserves it and that would really set an example in the society that a husband is guilty for a mere accident, he did not slapped her purposely it's a mistake but when he would be guilty about that too and would apologize for that it would really enhance the situation. There are many men in the society who hit their wives purposefully and are not at all guilty about it. it would be lovely to see a husband on Indian Television who would be guilty of hurting his wife unintentionally 

I am not saying you said Sanskaar did it deliberately Akanksha but why does Sanskaar have to be the "example" made? Has he ever beaten his wife? Is there anything remotely abusive about Sanskaar? No. So the fact that lots of men hit their wives- I still don't see why we are going there with this particular scene to be yet shown in SR πŸ˜•. Let us agree to disagree but I don't think Sanskaar NEEDS to/ HAS to do anything to make amends. That he will is what makes him the amazing man he is- like I said, different point. 
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

not a fan speaking but a neutral standerby who witnessed the event...
it definitely was not a slap... sanskar miscalculated the force with which he pulled his hand...u can argue with intentions too...
in anger ppl try to walk off just to assure they don't do anything which they regret later on...so obviously he didn't hit her...
I m sure had it been a scene of swara shrugging her hand of nd mistakenly it hits sanskar...it would hv been a comic scene for us..nd CVS too would hv had shown it as a light moment with sanskar in shock nd swara giggling nd we doing same...now that it's a woman getting(mistakenly) hit by a man...CVS are trying to cash on the issue...
which is stupid to be honest...
nd even if we go by ur theory that intentional or not hit was a hit...nd sanskar should hv to do something big to please her than IMO I don't agree with that...actions can't be reversed by giving big surprises..it's beyond gifts nd surprises...what they need is a heart to heart conversation nd most importantly swara making mf understand not to start faltu me nd let it be the issue between the couple...
I still stand by my stance that it was a miscalculation of force on sanskar's part nd certainly no hit...

πŸ‘
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am a humanitarian and 'woman card' is my pet peeve. all victim cards actually.

if the situation were reversed; it was Swara who ACCIDENTALLY hits Sanskaar and immediately feels contrite, apologetic and apologizes... not many would want to her to do something HUGE to make amends to him.
but since it a man he is wrong, has to make amends, deserves to be lynched and all.
that defeats the whole purpose of women rights.. that of EQUALITY.

Let us not compare Arnav-Khushi with SanskaaSwara. in real life the former would be termed arrogant chauvinist and jailed for physical assault.
in later case even non fans would admit that Sanskaar will NEVER raise his hand on Swara.

Let us not make it man vs woman issue.
allow the man the same courtesy you would allow the woman. that of not having to make amends and be trashed for a crime they didn't commit deliberately and one which they won't commit knowingly too.

indrani7495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The question being am i fine with sanskar's mistake? shud he do sumthing big?
well , mistake is a mistake its not done intentionally, sanskar din knw his hand wud hit her untill it did!! wen he saw it he immediately cupped her face n apologised!! mistakes do occur...!! doing a mistake n nt apologising wud have been diffrnt!! but he did ...coz he cares for her...he himself wud b terribly upset n will apologise for sure (unless cv's mess up royally)!!
bt doin sumthing big...well i m sry i dun agree...

he can apologise all he wants or manofy swara for being angry on her without listening to her actual reason ...but fr ds i dun thnk sunthing big is needed bcz bth swara n sanskar knws dat its a mistake!!
moreovr ...i think we shud wait fr epi to air!! biggest problm here in MM wud b if ppl der dunt let swara n sanskar speak both their sides...if dey do the MU immediately will get cleared when dey wud hear how swara had to give it up on being attacked!! bt hope cv's dun mess it up by keeping swara mum n nt speaking up as to wat actually happened with her!!
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tm Akki i cn undrstand ur view point and i am proud that i am part of such fandom who can go to any extent to support their favs when they r right bt also knows yo criticize if they find it wrong.Indeed a great and honest fandom we hve. πŸ€—
well comes to ur point i'm also against physical touch of violence no matter how and why this happened bt also Its Sanskar dear who never hesitates to admit his wrong deeds and does everything to rectify that in his power.ghaltiyon se bhagna Sanskar ki fitrat nahi he.so he will definitely repent it and that too in a big way for sure.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i not just think but its clear from OLVs & segments & VaHe IVs that sanky din't hit swara intentionally nor he wanted 2 hit her.
it was just that he jerked his hand out of her hold in his anger & it hit swara a bit hard.and its known 2 both swasan that sanky din't intended 2 hit swara. and same thing is  said by varun in his IV .

and abt making up 2 her then varun also'd said in his IV that sanky will deftnly now manofy the swara 4 not listening & hitting her unintentionally.

and abt arnav & khusi i agree wid the prsn who said abt arnav as chauvinist .i'dn't watched taht show regularly but just on & off & only the arrogance of arnav pissed me off that show & that ckt. 
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soumi93

@Tm Akki i cn undrstand ur view point and i am proud that i am part of such fandom who can go to any extent to support their favs when they r right bt also knows yo criticize if they find it wrong.Indeed a great and honest fandom we hve. πŸ€—
well comes to ur point i'm also against physical touch of violence no matter how and why this happened bt also Its Sanskar dear who never hesitates to admit his wrong deeds and does everything to rectify that in his power.ghaltiyon se bhagna Sanskar ki fitrat nahi he.so he will definitely repent it and that too in a big way for sure.

@ bold thanks, I love sanskar like a mad person and everyone in this forum I think knows about itπŸ˜† but that does not mean I would support his mistakes, he did wrong deeds when he was negative too and I don't support him for that. But I love him πŸ˜†, many in this forum believe that sanskar is never bashed but the guy has nothing to be bashed about he is just perfect πŸ˜³ after ages he did a mistake and I am not able to digest it πŸ˜†
@ red completely agree πŸ‘
SankyGal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No..he didn't hit her...he will never do that.. He loves her so much...

I am angry on CVs how can they create such scenes n make him villain in front of the family 🀒
Kaira10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He shoudn't have been so harsh because of the kangans and not listening to her talks . He could have avoided that if they have a proper discussion . Howewer , Sanskaar after he hurts her unintentionnaly was feeling very bad and was saying sorry . This shows that he regrets and he should be forgiven .