Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar's mistake?????

Poll Question: Are u fine with sanskar's mistake of slapping swara?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [72.16%]
1 [1.03%]
2 [2.06%]
17 [17.53%]
5 [5.15%]
2 [2.06%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I am a swasan fan but I have different view on this 
I agree that sanskar didn't hit swara purposely 
But I think I have a problem with cvs why do they show a woman get slapped like this
Even in ipkknd when arnav used to hurt Khushi physically my blood used to boil 
Everyone knows I am a big fan of sanskar's character But this I won't approve of, Sanskar should do something really big to apologize for this 
Although I don't think this slapping incident would not tarnish sanskar's image but I would really want him to apologize in a big way to swara. I think swara would forgive sanskar immediately because she also knows it's a mistake and since she mahaan LOL but even after forgiveness I would like to see a guilty sanskar apologizing like a lover boy.

Edited by luvakanksha - 17 April 2016 at 7:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12Amrtinaraaz19

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
He absolutely dint intend too
Honestly it is not a slap slap ..
He was trying to pull away his hand and in that process she got hurt .. according to me it just happended in momento .. it was no slap or anything period .it just  happend yaar .. he is absolutely not wrong coz he did not intend to hit her .. 
My opinion Smile .. sanky would never even think of it ..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaBanjaaran.Fariiiii.FairyDust.....Poojie....tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
C'mon man!! How can you guys call it a SLAP?? It IS NOT A SLAP!
It just touched her cheek! And he was immediately so guilty. He didn't intend to so, neither did it deliberately and regretted it the very moment.
But please it ain't  A SLAP!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211raaz19Nupur_5lol_leku_RoFlmans1234luvakanksha.IamShonali.Banjaaran.Fariiiii.FairyDust.....Poojie....tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

It just touched her cheek! And he was immediately so guilty. He didn't intend to so, neither did it deliberately and regretted it the very moment.
So what should u call it?  Mistake hitting - that would be much stronger than mistake slapping 
By the way genuinely what should I call it?  

Edited by luvakanksha - 17 April 2016 at 8:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Originally posted by MusicAddict

So what should u call it?  Mistake hitting - that would be much stronger than mistake slapping 
By the way genuinely what should I call it?  

I call it whats their in bold!! Varun himself said it WASN'T a slap, but it touched her cheek hard!! I hope that answers!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaFariiiiitiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
not a fan speaking but a neutral standerby who witnessed the event...
it definitely was not a slap... sanskar miscalculated the force with which he pulled his hand...u can argue with intentions too...
in anger ppl try to walk off just to assure they don't do anything which they regret later on...so obviously he didn't hit her...
I m sure had it been a scene of swara shrugging her hand of nd mistakenly it hits sanskar...it would hv been a comic scene for us..nd CVS too would hv had shown it as a light moment with sanskar in shock nd swara giggling nd we doing same...now that it's a woman getting(mistakenly) hit by a man...CVS are trying to cash on the issue...
which is stupid to be honest...
nd even if we go by ur theory that intentional or not hit was a hit...nd sanskar should hv to do something big to please her than IMO I don't agree with that...actions can't be reversed by giving big surprises..it's beyond gifts nd surprises...what they need is a heart to heart conversation nd most importantly swara making mf understand not to start faltu me nd let it be the issue between the couple...
I still stand by my stance that it was a miscalculation of force on sanskar's part nd certainly no hit...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711smriti81nikki1211raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshatootiefrootie11Banjaaran.FariiiiiMusicAddictBon_VivantA-Musing-Me..NightDragon...FairyDust.....Poojie....The.Lannistertiny15

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I really don't understand this? Confused Of course it is a mistake and there is NO doubt about it. Both SwaSan know it is and it is more than obvious that Sanskaar is mortified and will be making up for it, just like he has for EVERY single mistake he has ever made, especially against Swara. I also get that you don't like what the CVs have done with this whole sequence but I am still not sure how this mixes with the overall question relating back to Sanskaar? Confused This almost implies to me that Sanskaar has done something wrong that he needs to make huge amends for? As a SwaSan fan, I hope you don't take me the wrong way but I find that this just fuels an already volatile debate which I feel is being blown out of proportion before the episode has even aired. He will of course make up for what happened but regardless of Sanskaar feeling guilty, it is a total accident and that is clear so I am not sure why a jury has to be called for Sanskaar? 
Just to clarify, I don't like shows or scenes where violence against women is glorified but here I don't see it as that. Around a month ago my own husband, whilst he was trying to get something behind me and I moved at the same time, accidentally managed to catch the side of my forehead and also trod on my foot very hard. He is 6"1 and I am 5"4 and he's also around 3 stone heavier so you can imagine it hurt but did I see that as him hitting me and then needing to make amends? No! Did he feel terrible and did he apologise? Yes, of course! That was the end of it- and I hope it will be in the show too. And I am also not sure I agree he HAS to do something BIG to make up for this? Confused Whether he does or not (and given how Sanskaar is, he surely will) is a different point. 

Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 17 April 2016 at 8:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711smriti81mans1234nikki1211raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaBanjaaran.FariiiiiMusicAddictsharif_lafungiBon_VivantA-Musing-MeCintila..NightDragon...FairyDust.....Poojie....The.Lannistertiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I really don't understand this?ConfusedOf course it is a mistake and there is NO doubt about it. Both SwaSan know it is and it is more than obvious that Sanskaar is mortified and will be making up for it, just like he has for EVERY single mistake he has ever made, especially against Swara. I also get that you don't like what the CVs have done with this whole sequence but I am still not sure how this mixes with the overall question relating back to Sanskaar?ConfusedThis almost implies to me that Sanskaar has done something wrong that he needs to make huge amends for? As a SwaSan fan, I hope you don't take me the wrong way but Ifind that this just fuels an already volatile debatewhich I feel is being blown out of proportion before theepisode has evenaired. He will of course make up for what happened</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">butregardless of Sanskaar feeling guilty, it is a total accidentand that is clear so I am not surewhy a jury has to be called for Sanskaar?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Just to clarify, I don't like shows or scenes whereviolence against women isglorifiedbut here I don't see it as that.Around amonthago my ownhusband, whilst he was trying to get something behind me and I moved at the same time,accidentally managed to catch the side of my forehead and also trod on my foot very hard. He is 6"1 and I am 5"4 and he's also around 3 stone heavier so you can imagine it hurt but did I see that as him hitting me and thenneeding tomake amends? No! Did he feel terrible and did he apologise? Yes, of course! That was the end of it- and I hope it will be in the show too. And I am also not sure Iagree he HAS to do something BIG to make up for this?ConfusedWhether he does or not (andgiven how Sanskaar is, he surely will) is adifferentpoint.</font>

there u said it...
won't add anything to it...
all said and done...sanskar making amends for that situation? that's sanskar for u nd he difintely will do something...
whether he has to do it...that's debatable...he is not obliged to..
personally I will prefer a deep heart to heart convo nothing e

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaFariiiii.FairyDust.Bon_Vivanttiny15

Go to top