yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
And Yuvan wins hands down in acting...and characterization wise, he's a sensitive, sweet, well mannered boy...adorable and full of warmth...can't believe it, the first time he shares the stage with his twin sister, he gets insulted by her...and Yuvani was absolutely disgusting today. Yuvan's speech made me cry especially how he just stopped reading from the paper and started crying...😭😭😭 it was so real. What a sweet kid!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True Mehwish my heart get v.heavy by seeing that scene...even i unable to stop my tears...this Yuvani is such manner & shame less girl i ever saw...how cheaply she argued with that man who announced Yuvan as winner...liked how Yuvi reminse his speech & run quicly with excitement to meet him...😊
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After yuvaani(su + Yuv) if I eagerly want to see then this is yuvaan. What a kid? His acting is superb.yeah I too feel emotional seeing his speech.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yuvan is just talented n sweet kid..I am just tied by his acting..Today the speech made be spellbound n his expressions as he found his material was changed..So adorable
Yuvani is just arrogant rude n full of headweight..Best logon ko todi attitude dikhani padti hai..Yuck..I was on top o anger
Blue_Mist thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

After yuvaani(su + Yuv) if I eagerly want to see then this is yuvaan. What a kid? His acting is superb.yeah I too feel emotional seeing his speech.

Hai all..😊
Didnt see the epi..
But i agree with u kabitha..he's soo talented..and such a cutie champ..😳 adorable..mashaAllah..

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blue_Mist

Hai all..😊
Didnt see the epi..
But i agree with u kabitha..he's soo talented..and such a cutie champ..😳 adorable..mashaAllah..

Hey Ridhi...😃
How & where r u dear missing u so much...
Blue_Mist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunitha28

Hey Ridhi...😃
How & where r u dear missing u so much...

was busy dear..i too missed u all so much..😃
How are u dr?nd how was the epi..i missed it.. 
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yuvan simply nailed today...
he is damn cute and adorable..
reshma4875 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dat yuvaani s raised by dadi...yuvaani s jst lyk dat dadi... 😡 ...n yuvaan s raised by suhani...so he s sweet n well mannered...
Yuvaani speaks arrogantly at home to, demanding n with attitude... Yuvraj being the father ...y can't he step in and tell her there n then that this behaviour is intolerable. He even can tell Dadi too to teach good manners..as a parent he has failed in this role too.