Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan (Page 6)

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
awesome updteClapClapClap
truly loving ths story alotSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiloversk

arshiloversk Senior Member
arshiloversk
arshiloversk

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaCherry

Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was Awesome Part.Smile
The Whole Part was so Interesting.Smile
Please Continue soon.Smile

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR. I WILL UPDATE THESE NEXT WEEK
yOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY

PriyaSweety-Anu

arshiloversk
arshiloversk

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pup03

Nice start.. looking forward to what happened that changed Khushi so much that she hates Arnav? loved the start.. Best wishes and happy writing Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan

thanks for pm Smile

Hey dear. Thank you so very much for ur wishes. Hope you will like the story further too...
arshiloversk
arshiloversk

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajay227

Wow...Nice prologue and nice updates!!!I have read many stories on ArShi but this one is unique!!!!Loved, Loved, Loved it!!!!!So Arnav kidnaps Khushi on her 20th b'day and later they fell in love and even got seperated!!But Lavanya, sister of Arnav is still best fnd with Khushi and came to celebrate their fndship anniversary!!!Loved d bonding of Payal,Akash and Ansh with Khushi!!!!It was such a lovely convo b/w them in the 2nd part!!!!Looking fwd for the story to open up!!!Update soon!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR. GLAD THAT U LIKED THE CONCEPT. wILL MISS YOUR COMMENTS. hIOPE TO SEE U BACK SOON
arshiloversk
arshiloversk

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Part 3

Khushi's POV

When I open my eyes, I saw a dark place. And me sitting on chair with my hands and legs tied.
I try struggling and opening ropes, but it's waste as they are tied very tightly.
I scream "Anyone there, please help me"
No one comes out.

Tears start flowing from my eyes.

"Hey DM who have bought me here and why?" I ask my Devi maiyya

Just then I see a man's shadow.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The man speaks nothing. He comes to light.

"Who are you, why have you tied me here?" I ask shouting.

The man smiles. "You will know soon, who I am Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta" He says it in a sarcastic way coming near my face.

I try to struggle.

He laughs "Don't even try of running out from here Ms. Gupta, Because it's of no use."

"Why have you bought me here, if my Papa aur Bhai comes to know you have kidnapped me, they are gonna kill you." I speak looking into his eyes.

"Ohh how would they come know, as I know they have gone to States. To inaugurate a new office." He speak smrinking at me.

"How do you know so much about my family" I ask confused.

"I know every damm single detail of your father Shashi Gupta, Because of him your here, in this condition. Just for me to seek revenge from your father for his wrong deed through you." He speaks up with a loud yet calm voice.

I get feared "My papa's wrong deed? I think you have got some misunderstanding, my Papa is the best." He cuts me off even before I complete.

"He isn't the best, he is the worst person I have ever seen in my life. He doesn't have even a bit of Mercy. He is the beast." He shouts loudly holding my arms and digging his nails in them.

I close my eyes and tears flow out due to the pain.
He leaves my hand, and turns other side.

"I am being soft to you doesn't mean you can do anything, don't even dare to think of running from here. If not u will see the beast in me. I hope I am clear to you. Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't like repeating things." He says still showing his back to me.

After finishing he's talk he left from there leaving me confused.

"My papa's wrong deed, what is he talking about? Is he some business rival. Bhai and all might reach to States any time they might try calling me. They will get worried. Hey DM please help me." I talk to myself sending a prayer to my Devi maiyya.

Just then a group of five men come in. I get scared and try moving.

All the men come and stand surrounding me.
A man comes and stands infront of them.
"Don't let this girl move from here unless it's necessary, and yeah I am telling you if this girl ran away from here ASR is not gonna leave you. So keep your eyes and your brains open. Got it."

"Yes Aman sir you don't worry, we will keep a watch on her."

The man looks at me with pitty face and walks away.

"Please let me go from here please, what have I done to you all."

one of man holds my hair's.
More tears flow out from eyes due to the pain.

"Just keep your mouth shut, don't irritate us more." Saying this he leaves my hair's.

I just sit there quite thinking 'why is all this happening to me. Why have they bought me here. And who is this Arnav Singh Raizada, why was he saying that my Papa is a bad person. Are they are really business rivals or something else.' Thinking all this when I drifted to sleep I just didn't get it.

Next Morning.

I was still sleeping peacefully, but suddenly some one throw ice cold water on me.
I get up with a jerk, my face starts shivering.
I open my eyes with great difficulty to see who is it?
But seeing the person's face, I Rember all the previous day incidents. I realize that I am kidnapped.

Yeah it's the one and only Arnav Singh Raizada.

He smrinks at me "So Gupta princess love sleeping a lot, Don't worry from now on will hate sleeping."

I just look at him confused.

He comes near me and removes all the ropes and moves back.

"There is a washroom in the left side, use it and come and have your breakfast. I am not as cruel as your dad to make you beg for mercy." He speaks with moist eyes and turns other side.

I get up and start to walk thinking I have got a chance to run away.

Just then he pulls me towards him by holding my hand.

"Don't even think of running, Just because I am being nice to you doesn't mean I have forgotten my revenge. I will make your father beg for you. That's my promise Miss Gupta." He says with anger visible in his eyes.

But hearing his words anger rose in me too.

I push him freeing my hand from his.
"What do you think of yourself haan? One day when I am alone at home your men kidnap me. You just keep telling me that I am here for you to take revenge from Papa. Now you are letting me free, what should I think of all this. But you know what I think you just don't care for anyone Mr. Raizada.Your the worst person I have ever seen in my life. And about my papa he is the best, he cannot even hurt a Animal and you think he will hurt someone so much. I feel you have bought me here to fullfill your needs and taking my papa's name. Don't know what kind of upbringing your parents have given you that you have become this type..."

Before I complete I feel a slap on my face.

I hold my cheek, and turn to look at the him.

He comes near me and holds my hair.

I shout due to pain.

"Don't even dare to talk about my parents or my upbringing. If I open your father's dark secret na then you will know what kind of person he is." Saying this he pushes me to the ground.

I sit on the ground and look in his eyes. "Then tell me even I am eager to hear it"

He turns other side.

"You have no answer right Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. How can you have when my Papa is innocent." I say it loud with anger.

He leaves from there closing the door with a bang.

I sit there crying on my destiny, how it has changed all of sudden.

To be continued...

Hey guys, I know I didn't post this from long time. Actually this is my first FF which I am writing from the characters POV, so I am little bit confused. And so it's taking a little more time for me to write this FF. Hope you all understand. And please do let me your views on how the story is going. And yeah if there is any suggestion please do let me know...

Thanks for all the likes and comments on my stories...

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

1kskMogamboKhushelinadnoordinaajay227SAI92mansijani21neel11preciouspearlyarnavkhushi22sita_ramabubulswt..Prii1994..Kiddo_StarHeatsha8176madhu1210cuppypie121Lily30Dark-BeautyCRAZY4_SARUNNonie12345phillips_2909ameena671pakpearlChitraFNaz_nisarsoharapup03ranogilljeb1-Roshini-PriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18coolhi1988MysticRiver

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
interesting

arshiloversk

madhu1210 IF-Rockerz
madhu1210
madhu1210

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
nice story...
read all the 3 parts..

Shashi's gupta really did something ??

NK, LA n khushi friendship too good.

Eagerly looking forward

arshiloversk

sriniha_arshi Senior Member
sriniha_arshi
sriniha_arshi

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
awesome start ...just read all the parts again...
i like lav and nk they are cuteTongue

arshiloversk

Go to top