Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan (Page 15)

arshiloversk Senior Member
arshiloversk
arshiloversk

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Part 5

I feel confused why is he upset, he must be happy to see me suffer this way. Then why were his eyes moist. Is there something else which I am not aware.

I was lost in my thoughts when again he stopped the car but this time infront of a bungalow.

I look here and there to know which place is this then I saw a name plate.
It read as "Shantivan"
I feel connected to the name. I feel as if I have heard this name before somewhere, but where...

He comes near my seat and opens the door unbuckle my seat belt and take me with him.

As I entered the house, I felt like I have been here before. Everything over here seemed so similar to me.

As I busy admiring the house arnav spoke.

"I know I have hurt you alot, but that wasn't my intention I just wanted to take revenge from your father. I never wanted to hurt you. But the fire of revenge forced me to do so. And I sincerely want to apologize to you for my behavior." He speaks looking in my eyes.

"What has my father done, that you hate him so much.?" I speak back at him.

"I know you love your father alot, but he isn't worth of that love." He speaks looking otherside

"I have heard this alot of time from you, but now I want to know what my father has done that you hate him so much. I want to know the reason now Mr. Raizada" I speak stressing the word Mr. Raizada.

"You cannot handle the truth khushi." He speaks with moist eyes.

For the first time he called me khushi only khushi and I don't but that felt so good. But I needed answer to my questions so I ask him again.

"I can and I will. I am tired of this hide and seek game, now tell me what's it."

He turns his back to me.
"Come i will show you your room." Saying this he start walking.

What is this man, one second he shows that he hate me to core. The other second he is so down to earth to me. Just because he thinks I won't be able to handle the truth he is not telling me. But no I have to know the truth for him. So even i play a trick.

"Great Mr. Raizada now it's confirm to me that you have kidnapped me for your own good. It was my mistake to think that there might be something else but no you i was right there is nothing. You have kidnapped me for your good reason not because my Papa has done something. I pity to your family members that they have got you. You don't deserve to be anyone's Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada" I speak with anger pointing a finger at him.

"Enough Khushi Kumari Gupta, Do you know the family your talking about I have lost them. Just because of your father. He snatched my di who was my mother figure for me. He made her lifeless. She is in coma from past 5 years just because of your father." He says holding my arms tightly.

"What? My Papa did all this." I say with a shock and tears rolling down my eyes.

"Yes khushi your Papa did all this. He took away my everything. He made me and my little sister a orphan again." He says with tears.

"How all this happened?" I ask with tears and shivering my voice. I was praying to my Devi maiyya that all this is a false. I know my Papa can never do such thing.

Flashback Ends.

Lavanya brings me out of my old memories by shaking me.
Lavanya: khushi you didn't sleep whole night.
She ask feeling tensed.
I just give her a fake smile.
She nods negatively with moist eyes.
I hug her tightly.
"I can Never forget him la, he is my life I still love him. My every breath. Every memory is attached to him." I let my tears flow down.
Lavanya: I know khushi, I know everything even same is the condition with Bhai. He also loves you madly. And he has realized his mistake khushi.
I break the hug and wipe my tears.

"I need to get ready lavanya." Saying this I leave from there as I can never forget how he had broken my trust. I can never forgive him.

I get in the bathroom and sit down and cry my heart out..!!

Later I get ready and come for breakfast.

Breakfast was more then silent today. Nobody spoke anything as they knew my mood wasn't good!

I finsh my breakfast and leave from house, informing Bhabhi that I will be late.

Bhabhi trys stopping me, but I escape .

I take my car and drive to my favorite place, no not mine our favourite place. Mine and arnav's favourite place the park. Where we used to spend most of our time .
This park has seen our whole life, our happiness, our sadness, our fights, our romance, our love and even our separation..
Yes this was the place where we met last time, when we decided to get separated.
When he blamed for the mistakes I haven't done.
I sit on our usual chair and think how life changes.
How that day arnav changed my life upside down.

Flashback

Khushi: arnav tell me what did my Papa do?
I speak holding his arms.
Arnav: khushi I will show you your room come it's too late.
He says trying to escape.
Khushi: no i am not going anywhere until you tell the truth to me.
Arnav: you won't be able to handle it..
Khushi: I can and I will.
Arnav: let it be, you will break apart.
I hold his arms and speak loudly
"You have to tell me arnav, you just cannot keep me in dark. I want the reason why you kidnapped, why do you hate Papa so much. Why are you telling that Papa destroyed your family. "
He looks in my eyes.
Arnav: I kidnapped you because i hate Shashi Gupta. And I don't find it necessary to tell you the reason. Now shut up and go sleep. If not I won't mind throwing you back in that godown again.
Khushi: no I won't mind you throwing me in the godown but still I need the reason and I am not gonna move from here until I know the reason.
I speak folding my arms..
He looks at me with clenched fists.
Then he closes his eyes takes a deep breath.
Arnav: khushi you won't be able to handle it.
"Then your mistaken Mr. Raizada I am very strong I can handle the truth so go ahead. I am waiting." I speak being equal stubborn.
I know I won't be able to handle it if it's anything bad. But still I need to show him that I am strong enough to know the truth.
Arnav: then wait happily over here, because I am going from here.
Saying this he is about to leave.

I clap for him.
He turns and looks at me with a surprise.

"Good idea to escape from the truth Mr. Raizada. I already knew my Papa cannot do anything but still I thought to give you a chance but no I was wrong. You are a lier, you simply bought me here for some good unknown reason. You told my father destroyed your sisters life right. Now aren't you destroying my life. You know what I pity your poor sisters who got such a low class brother."
I speak out with frustration and tears rolling down my cheek.

He gets angry and come near me and hold my arms tightly with anger.

"You want to know what your so called father did right then listen, he molested my sister, he raped her on her marriage day. Got it" I speak with bold shot eyes and moist eyes.

"What" I speak with shock, my world crashed down hearing such words from him about my Papa. My Papa my hero cannot be so cruel he is lieing...

I was so lost in my own world that I didn't notice he had left my arms and was sitting on the couch covering his face.

"No my Papa cannot do this, may be he has some misunderstanding, I have to talk to him" I speak to myself

I turn around to look at him but get shocked seeing the scene infront of me...

To be continued...

I know u guys are angry from me for updating this story for so long.. I am sorry guys was busy with ramzan and my colleage works.. Will try being regular.. Hope you all like this part.. Looking forward for ur valuable cooments...

Love

SK

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

surataparna7sunshaeyHemaSuryaUdithadarshani6Asmaara1kskSavera84elinadvinovemberdeewani_29latha72Archu61radhika007neel11preciouspearlyanjali-anjaliNeha.ASambi08Huleygirlajay227SAI92Tumpa12Alicia2012yashika.angelchinnulusmatSweety012345lakshyaNktsita_ramaphillips_2909hajrAnjuRishvarsha2KDCRAZY4_SARUNcuppypie121Heatsha8176Nonie12345bluesky10Lily30Dark-BeautyPriyaSweety-Anuenthusiasticnewmoon18pup03Jade0001jeb1mandy15sukankshaChitraFameena671Naz_nisarsoharacoolhi1988MysticRiver-DZ-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Nice!
radhika007 Goldie
radhika007
radhika007

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
awesome
anjali-anjali Goldie
anjali-anjali