India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

chota pocket bada dhamaka

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Yuvan is really a factory of acting..He gives expression to every single line he speaks..Especially I loved his expressions as he found that speech is exchanged...He was so sweet as he spoke of his father..I wished I could just eat him

How cruel the girl is..Stupid..Duffer..Totally spoilt brat..She dosent have any manners..How cruel she was with Yuvan n how she spoke with Suhani..Ek panch sal ki bachi aisi bolti bhi hai..Its surprising..I just wanted to grab her n give a tight one as she says choti log choti harkatein hi karte hain n isne isiliye jeeta kyunki mere speech isse  exchange ho gyi..Mujhe hi first place milni chiye...Totally rude n full of attitude...N god best logon ko attitude dikhani chiye..I cringe

Edited by AgnesFan - 17 April 2016 at 7:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunaPlotsofloveRaadhniBlue_MistYuvaaniMad

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
such yuvan toh bahut hi cute hai aur kya mast acting karta hai,
yuvani toh bilkul 0 hai yuvan ke aage.
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Yuvan is really a factory of acting..He gives expression to every single line he speaks..Especially I loved his expressions as he found that speech is exchanged...He was so sweet as he spoke of his father..I wished I could just eat him

How cruel the girl is..Stupid..Duffer..Totally spoilt brat..She dosent have any manners..How cruel she was with Yuvan n how she spoke with Suhani..Ek panch sal ki bachi aisi bolti bhi hai..Its surprising..I just wanted to grab her n give a tight one as she says choti log choti harkatein hi karte hain n isne isiliye jeeta kyunki mere speech isse exchange ho gyi..Mujhe hi first place milni chiye...Totally rude n full of attitude...N god best logon ko attitude dikhani chiye..I cringe

Chota packet bada dhamaka Clap
Maine bhi yehi likha ha apne post me LOL
Really this kid is charm of ssel Big smile
I love this kid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AgnesFan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by AgnesFan

How cruel the girl is..Stupid..Duffer..Totally spoilt brat..She dosent have any manners..How cruel she was with Yuvan n how she spoke with Suhani..Ek panch sal ki bachi aisi bolti bhi hai..Its surprising..I just wanted to grab her n give a tight one as she says choti log choti harkatein hi karte hain n isne isiliye jeeta kyunki mere speech isse exchange ho gyi..Mujhe hi first place milni chiye...Totally rude n full of attitude...N god best logon ko attitude dikhani chiye..I cringe

Chota packet bada dhamaka Clap
Maine bhi yehi likha ha apne post me LOL
Really this kid is charm of ssel Big smile
I love this kid
He is cute talented adorable n just irresistable..man karta hai use kha loon
lotsoflove Senior Member
lotsoflove
lotsoflove

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
really this yuvani is sooo irritating like dadi ye tho copy of dadi and ye 6 saal ki hai ab se itna attitude dikarahi hai iska rude behaviour and attitude dekkar mujhe tho ek dene ki man karraha hai but yuvaan my little prince he is sooo cute kya acting karraha hai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top