IFlover

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by Meenal Rock'z

Originally posted by chirali

no need to adopt a baby
because saumil will alive
he doesn't die

yeha tha was the only reason why she was going 2 adpot a baby so saumil won't die

no she was going to adopt a child so god will give enough time to sumil to finish his dreams

yeah but if soumil is alive or completed all of his dreams then baby will adopt a child...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baby will adopt a baby (Page 3)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jbc9

jbc9

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by njluvbirds

i think Baby said tht if god doesn't give enough time to soumil to fulfill his dreams then she will adopt a baby n fulfill the baby's dream

no she said that if god fulfils soumil's dream then she will fulfill another baby's dream...  i think

alynaj

alynaj

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
she said to god "if you grant just these 5 of soumil's sapne, i'll fulfill a lifetime of sapne for kisi anaad bacha" sorry my hindi is ridiculous.Embarrassed

wazup

IF-Rockerz

wazup

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
she'll...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top