India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

its true dexit family crossed the limit

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
first these 2 adult women should know the difference between a doctor and a maid.(i know i am repeating like a broken record) both treated her like a trash. its not acceptable. ishwaari should have showed her temper to radharani not her doctor. she could have benefited with that. it would have realised radharani how far her limits are. because dexits lived in her house once upon a time that does not mean ishwaari has to tolerate this kind of act. she should apologize to sonakshi. if i was in sonakshi's place i would have answered them with a stern face on the first day. my self respect comes first,if they repeated the same thing i would have quit.even a maid don't deserve this kind of abuse. i don't care who is older or younger. everybody deserves respect. but radharani kind of person different story, does not deserve any respect who burn her own home just for her luxury. if a person like her come and stay in my house i would give her notice to find her place and move. i would forget she is my relative. i would not tolerate a person who is living under my roof and insulting my guest. no way. guys do you think i am wrong? i am very disappointed on dexits. your thoughts. i am ok not angry.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choclate...srividhya68

diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.
Especially as far as Ishwari is concerned, she is the owner of the house.. She knows her sister-in law's mannerisms.. she has known what type of girl Sonakshi is, having worked so many days at her place... she is the one who could have prevented all this mess...
She had to take a stand for Sonakshi rather than having the most ridiculous behaviour of throwing the platter of food and insulting Sonakshi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyC

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top