Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 8)

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
very nice update priya
Aditi is such a great friend 

finally laksh realized what he has lost because of his stupidness

waiting for the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasini

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
give Ragini & Sargam moments... nice update...
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Another great update Priya
-Claptrap- IF-Sizzlerz
-Claptrap-
-Claptrap-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Omg!!! Just read all the parts and this is just amazing...  Eagerly waiting to read more Big smile
AngelAura Groupbie
AngelAura
AngelAura

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Great update 
It's  nice to see independent and confident Ragini and she found strong support in Aditi. 
Update soon. 
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hi everyone...Part 7 updated
PART 7

KOLKATA 2011

Swara was discharged from the hospital...Physically she was better...mentally she was scarred.
The moment she enquired about Ragini...the sequence of events were blurted out to her by her mother in law...Swara heard it...too shocked to say anything. When she finally stopped, Swara finally replied "How could you believe that Ragini can do such a thing?:

" But Swara...we had proof"...Sanskar replied

"Proofs can be created Sanskar...I cannot believe that Ragini will do this..." She went straight to Lakshya..."Even you did not trust her? How could you?"...Laksya looked the other way round.

So based on some loose proofs you people asked her to leave?"

"We did not ask her to leave...she was asked to apologise or if she doesn't ...in that case she will not be allowed to stay..." Sanskar replied irritated.

"And you thought that she will apologise or something that she has not done?...Have you people realised the seriousness of the crime that you have committed?" Swara was seething in anger

"Look here Swara...for heaven's sake...she has killed our child!!"

"No she hasn't...she cannot..."...Swara replied firmly

"She has tried to kill you previously..."...Sanskar said desperately

"A lot has passed between then and now...a lot of water has flown...Ragini as I know her now...is the same old Ragini...who will think twice about hurting an ant...Oh...what have you people done...throwing an innocent girl out of the house...and Lakshya...I am extremely disappointed with you...at least you could have trusted her!!!"...Swara answered with tears in her eyes

Lakshya went blank...he couldn't say anything...he had nothing to say. He knew in his heart that Ragini was innocent, but unlike Swara he did not assert it. 

"Swara...come take rest..." her mother in law said

"No mamma...I want to meet Ragini...and bring her back...We can find proof for her innocence"

"Ragini has left for good...we don't know where she has gone...because the Gadodia's have also disowned her..." her mother in law replied

Swara was at a loss for words...Everything became dark, quiet and subdued...things would never be the same again...

MUMBAI 2011

The days were tough for Ragini. It was a fight for her existence and identity...and she had to be careful about her child. Physically, it was draining...handling so many kids in the Montessori school...but since she loved music...mentally she was fine. She had taken up some music tuitions in the evening for financial support. But yes her health was definitely getting affected. She had always been an underweight girl...and that wasn't helping her either. Aditi was always there to help her out...but Ragini knew deep down..that she couldn't be a burden on her.  Anyways she had done a lot for her...which was unimaginable...especially when her own family had abandoned her.

The first few months of her pregnancy were fine...it was only when the baby bump started showing, that various problems started creeping in. 

Aditi was called for a meeting with her Landlady ..."Look here Aditi, we live in a middle class society. People over her have very strong family values. I have always liked you as an independent sincere girl...and when you introduced me to Ragini...I liked her also. She is a sweet natured girl with very strong values. It was good that you told me about her. However, the situation does not remain the same everywhere. The society people are not very happy with a single mother. They feel it's going to have an adverse effect on their teenager and adolescent kids. They wanted me to ask Ragini to leave this place rightaway, but I cannot do that. I am very sorry Aditi...I shall give you a timespan of 1 week, to find an alternate arrangement for Ragini."

Aditi was staring at her..." but madam can nothing be done?...where will she go...and what arrangements shall I make for her...I being a single woman myself"

"I am sorry Aditi...I can't do much"

Ragini was standing outside their room...listening to the conversation. She never cried nowadays...but she was worried. She felt bad for Aditi. Poor thing, she was tolerating sand doing so much for her sake. Ragini knew very well about middle class family values as she was raised in that atmosphere. 

Aditi came out in a hurry...she saw Ragini...she was at a loss for words..."I don't know what to say.."

"Please don't Aditi..you have done a lot for me...don't worry...I shall leave fro here..."

"Ragini...do you think I am inhuman...just wait I have a probable solution to this...one person can help us"

Before Ragini could say anything...She reached out for her phone...searched for a number...and called up..."Dev Bhaiyya...I need help...immediately"...
"Dev Bhaiyya...this is Ragini...my friend...about whom I had told you before...please we need help"...Aditi described the situation.

Dev Sharma was a pleasant man in his late twenties. He was Aditi's cousin. A loveable character...he immediately offered help. "I have a flat closeby, its mostly locked. Both of you can shift there. Aditi I am asking you to shift there, so that you can take care of you friend. The apartment is not very far from your workplace Ragini...so you can commute easily"

"Why are you guys doing so much for me?" Ragini asked meekly

"Because Ragini there was a time, when you have been of immense help to me...I can never forget that.."...Aditi replied

What Ragini didn't know was that Dev was an executive in a music company...and this would change her future for the better...

MUMBAI 2016

"Ragini can I meet you somewhere?"...Lakshya asked desperately over the phone

"I am very busy...don't have time for futile stuff"...she replied pretending to be indifferent.

"Please...please...for old times sake..."

She laughed sarcastically... "Tomorrow 8 PM at the coffee shop near my place"...she too had a lot of questions

To be contd...

Edited by priya_86 - 30 April 2016 at 1:55am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

abdulmannan3056Swasan-RagLakhi_its_meAngelAuraqwerty012khushi_shankarProudAhamiansouhasiniAPRIL14Nynaeveck1234temishfanShinning_ADarviabhigya-Claptrap-Acumensudhi03tamanna1391rbb1

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nice update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_86

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Nice update aww Aditi is a sweetheart and Dev is a great guy helping them