Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 7)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hi everyone...part 5 updated

PART 5
MUMBAI 2016

"Now Mr. Maheshwari, if you could please excuse me, its been a long and tiring day for me and I want to spend some time with MY daughter"...she said with a stern and firm voice. 
He stared at her...there was something about this Ragini...she was not the simple, naive girl, whose world would start and end with Lakshya...instead she seemed to be someone...who would not give a damn for anything. 

For one last time...his eyes wandered around trying to catch a glimpse of Sargam. He turned around...about to leave...when he heard her voice...as sweet as the chimes of a music. " Mamma"...she came running to Ragini, "I was waiting for you for so long...why are you so late"...Lakshya kept looking at her...she was a miniature version of Ragini...the same eyes and the same smile. He was in a trance.

Sargam was used to people coming to their home, to meet her mother. In fact she liked a few of them...specially Dev uncle. But who was this "uncle"? She was seeing him for the first time. Not that it bothered her. "Mamma, when will this uncle leave? I really want to show you a drawing that I have done." Her eyes were twinkling with excitement.

Lakshya was tormented by the word "uncle"...but he had nothing much to do. He felt it was wiser to leave from there at that moment. Too much had happened. He could not make up his mind whether to be happy, sad, angry...he was bewildered.

And he left...Ragini's words echoed in his ears...and he knew this was going to be a torture for him ..."I had loved you once...as much as I hate you now...and this hatred keeps me going in life...I never...ever felt the need of loving anybody ever again"...did she really hate him?...only time would answer this question...

Ragini was flustered...though she did not show this These five years had taught her to control and check her emotions. The presence of Lakshya had actually agitated her...she was worried...and a lot of her questions remained unanswered.

Kolkata 2011

Ragini could not make up her mind as to what were her plans at that moment. She was homeless and literally penniless...and presently emotionless. This was a fight for her survival, her existence, which was in danger. 

She did not know...whom or where to go to. This terrible crisis had snatched away her thinking powers and judgement.  Suddenly she recalled ...her childhood friend Aditi. Probably she was the only person who could and would help her out. But it had been a while, since she had spoken to her and she lived in Mumbai. She searched for her number in the phone and frantically called her up...after talking to her for 20 minutes...she was headed towards Howrah Station to take the next train to Mumbai. She had no money to go by flight.

She had to spend the remaining night in the station. She realised that a group of men were ogling at her...and that is when it actually struck Ragini, that she was a young woman, who was all by herself, with a piece of luggage in her hand at the dead of the night. Thankfully, there were a couple of policeman in the station giving guard. The night and darkness seemed endless, it seemed ages since she left the house...but at last it dawned...

That afternoon she was off to Mumbai...to meet Aditi...She did not know what future had in store for her...but it would be a new place...and she would start afresh in an attempt to forget everything.

Mumbai 2011

Next day, she reached Mumbai in the evening...Aditi was there at the station waiting to receive her. She was genuinely happy to see Ragini. They went to her home in the suburbs of Mumbai.

Aditi kept a comforting hand on her "Ragini, don't worry...we'll work out something for you...I am glad you took this decision...to fight for yourself and your self respect...I really applaud you for that...and I have some good news...To begin with, there is a requirement of a music teacher in one of the Montessori school here...they won't pay you much...just about 5000 INR...do you want to give it a try? Then I can arrange for an interview tomorrow. I know one of the teachers there. Any other job will take some time, in the meantime you can start with this"

"Of course Aditi...definitely. I shall go tomorrow itself for the interview. I would love this job...because I love music...I cant thank you enouh for what you have been doing for me Aditi"

"Then don't ever thank me Ragini...because I will never forget what you have done for me...when I needed help...we are friends and let us remove all these formalities from our relationship...And all the best for you new life...Ms Ragini...not Maheshwari...not Gadodia...only Ragini"

Little did Ragini know that this was her first step in the big bad world...but this step would also lead her to unthinkable success...although this would not be easy...this was just the BEGINNING

To be contd...

Edited by priya_86 - 24 April 2016 at 11:29am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRocksSwasan-RagLakkavyaarshiProudAhamiansouhasinikhushi_shankarAPRIL14Nynaevedewcutetemishfan-Claptrap-StarshineHuessudhi03Shinning_ADAcumenrbb1

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Dear Priya,
The story seems to be getting engrossing with each update - So maybe you should be giving quicker and longer ones. Waiting is difficult.

Best,
Nyna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinipriya_86

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Priya brilliant update thank you , aww love Sargam cannot wait to read more of her int he story 
its good Laksh left this is a wise decision 

it's good how Ragini keot herself composed and didnt show signs of the old Ragini and Laksh being able to tell that she is different was good 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinipriya_86

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Awww... So sweet... Give a long update...
sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Amazing update priya
I'm in love with the story and ragini

Just like I wanted to see in the show independent, self respecting, confident and strong ragini

Waiting for the next

Edited by sudhi03 - 24 April 2016 at 11:52am
dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Interesting..interesting update

Can't wait to read the next chapter
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi guys...the next update
PART 6

MUMBAI 2011

The interview with headmistress of the Montessori school went well. She was appointed as the music teacher and was due to join the next day. She was feeling confident...a feeling which was difficult to explain. She would try to forget everything...leave everything behind her...and start afresh...as a new Ragini.

Aditi was very happy for her. She was without any pretensions and she genuinely loved Ragini. She sensed it very well that Ragini had a strange discomfort and uneasiness within her...and she was desperate to create her own identity and Aditi was ready to help her out in her endeavour.

Ragini joined the school the next day. She liked her job...she was fond of music as well as children. Children were sincere and honest...without any hidden feelings...without any hypocrisy. Amongst them she  was slowly finding a new world. 

One month passed...and then Ragini discovered something...which shook her existence.

She wasn't feeling well for 2 weeks...getting exhausted very easily and not getting adequate sleep. She was looking fatigued. At the behest of Aditi, she went to visit a doctor, when she found out that she was pregnant by 2 months. She had been so engrossed in her problems, that she failed to notice that she had missed her cycle.  She went absolutely numb...she didn't know how to react. 

She spoke to Aditi at length after coming back... "What am I supposed to do? I wanted to get over my past and look forward to my future...but destiny has other plans...I really can't understand how on Earth I am going to bring up a child single handedly...my financial status isn't stable, I have just got a job...and a single mother isn't welcome in our society..."

Aditi looked intensely at her face and replied..."Ragini...this child is a part of your past definitely...but I am sure...this will help you to progress i your future. I know being a single mother is difficult, but Ragini...I know you will handle it very well...becuase you are amazing. Dont worry about finances...and that should definitely not be a deciding factor. I have arranged for some music tuitions for you in the evening also...and together we shall raise your child...as auntie and mamma"...

Ragini stared at her face...and gave one of her sweet smiles...which she had lost somewhere...what Aditi was saying was absolutely true...

The next seven months were really difficult for Ragini...physically as well as mentally...but never did she regret her decision of bringing her child to this world even once. She was growing stronger day by day...and emotions were slowly leaving her...except for her anger and hatred...the more she thought about her unborn child...the more she hated that man...Lakshya Maheshwari...a spineless creature...who couldn't stand up for his innocent wife.

MUMBAI 2016

Lakshya reached his hotel room.  He had realised the gravity of his mistake long time back...but today after seeing Ragini and Sargam...it registered in his brain what he had actually lost, by taking a foolish decision 5 years back...Oh...how he desperately hoped against hope his wife and child would come back to him...

Feeling awfully depressed, he called up home...

KOLKATA 2011

Lakshya woke up in the morning feeling debilitated...the previous night was difficult. Swara lost her child...Ragini was blamed...the family demanded Ragini to apologise or leave...and Ragini told him that she had no other option...

But what Lakshya didn't realise was that Ragini meant... she had no other option...but to leave...
Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that the soft and naive Ragini would take such a harsh decision...his world went topsy-turvy...and that is when the realisation struck him..."Why did I not trust Ragini? I am her husband and her pillar of strength...and I asked her to apologise...when I myself can't accept that she has committed the crime...why did I ask her to apologise?"...He made up his mind to bring her back home and stand up for her...after all she needed him and his trust now...little did he realise that this would never happen...and he would just have his repentance left with him

MUMBAI 2016

Lakshya looked at the calm sea from his hotel room...it looked calm but there were so many undulations within it...similarly Ragini looked seemingly calm...but she did have a lot of questions within her.  He knew she would never question him anything...but he needed to do this...it was one last attempt. He quickly reached out for his phone...

To be contd...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakAngelAurakhushi_shankarProudAhamiansouhasiniAPRIL14Nynaevedewcutetemishfan-Claptrap-AcumenStarshineHuessudhi03Shinning_ADarviabhigya

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi Priya !!
Apologies for the erratic comments, but my stupid exams are UGH.

I love how this story is shaping up, with Lakshya's repentance and Ragini's rage.

Sargam is such a cutie too.

I can't wait to see how these two sort out their differences, and the way forward.

Please update soon !! Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasini

Go to top