Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 6)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Guys...I am updating the 4 th part...There were so many requests that I had to do it today...The font size is smaller...since this update is being done on my phone...Please pardon me

Part 4
Kolkata 2011

It was a full moon night...The stars were shining down...yet everything was dark and depressing. She was walking down the lane with the bag in her hand. The gravity of the situation hitting her hard. She had no clue what she would be doing or where she would be going. Her parents had disowned her that evening...because of the supposed crime that she had committed. She wanted to meet Swara once...but she knew it was impossible. She had seen the hatred in Sanskar's eyes for her...The pain in his eyes...the pain of a father for his unborn dead child. She was worried for Swara. If only she could tell them what the child meant to her. 
Lost in her thoughts she walked down...when suddenly the honking of a car woke her up from her trance. A sense of panic gripped her...A killer was still in the house...One who had killed an innocent, unborn child...but what could she do. She was helpless.
Then suddenly the fear turned into anger and then hatred. Nobody actually trusted her. Some baseless proofs and she was stamped a criminal...she looked at the stars...the pent up emotions gave way...For an hour...maybe two or three...she forgot everything...and cried...and cried...and cried...but promising herself that after this...she would never cry again...because there were no tears left. This was a fight for her existence against all odds. If life was harsh on her...she would give it back...she had to...

Mumbai 2016

She was coming back from the studio when she got a call from the housekeeper that a gentleman had come to meet her who refused to reveal his identity. Ragini was used to producers and music arrangers who would come to meet her often not revealing their identity...but today she was feeling weird and uncomfortable. She blamed it on her packed schedule. She did not exactly want to meet this unknown person. She wanted to spend some time with Sargam...poor girl...she was missing her mother's care...but there was no other way out. Things are always difficult for a single mother.

She entered the living room of her apartment...even in the dim light...she recognised his outline...
when she agreed for the interview. ..she knew somewhere in her heart that  this was a possibility...but..

He came towards her...she froze there like a statue
"Long time Ragini...how are you doing?"...he asked in a calm voice, but she could sense his eagerness
"Come to the point Mr Maheshwari...I probably know why you have come here...but I want you to tell me that"...she said coldly...steeling her heart and wiping any emotions

"Okay..."...He said...she looked straight at his eyes..."Ragini...is Sargam my daughter?"

Something broke in her yet again...
"Mr Maheshwari...you have the audacity to ask me this question?...5 years back you hurt my self respect...and you have managed to do that again...somehow you never trusted me...not then...not now"

"But Ragini..."...he started

Ignoring him...she continued..."Can you even think this child could be anybody else's?...I had loved you once...as much as I hate you now...and this hatred keeps me going in life...I never...ever felt the need of loving anybody ever again"...

To be cont'd...

Edited by priya_86 - 24 April 2016 at 9:52am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakkavyaarshihi_its_meAngelAurakhushi_shankarProudAhamiansouhasiniAPRIL14Nynaevetemishfandewcutesoapbubble-Claptrap-Shinning_ADarviabhigyasudhi03Acumenrbb1

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Waiting for the next...

So excited to read...

Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_86

souhasini Senior Member
souhasini
souhasini

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Nice update.but chotu sa. Eagerly waiting for the nxt update. Yeh dil mange more

priya_86

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Dear Priya,
Short but an interesting update. Ragini is right in being hurt, even though she professes to hate Lakshya she did hope somewhere deep down that maybe he did trust her a little, but when Lakshya wants to know whether Sargam is his daughter, I think even that hope was lost.

Eager to know, please update soon.

Best,
Nyna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakpriya_86

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
another great update awww i just want to give Ragini a hug poor thing 
I wonder why he asked he shoudl have know but thats Laksh as always 

I cannot wait till the child enters the story 

Thank you for the update cannot wait to read the next part hope it will be long 

priya_86

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Aww very nice update priya
I love ragini how she decided to fight back for her self respect

God how can laksh even ask that question

Waiting for the next 

priya_86