Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 4)

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Good going so far! Would love to read more! Please do continue

Acumen IF-Sizzlerz
Acumen
Acumen

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Poor Ragini...possibility of something like this in the show is high!!! Good job Priya!!
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Dear Priya,
Just finished reading all the parts and I am thoroughly hooked - a very plausible storyline and your writing is brilliant. Please do PM me of future updates.

Best,
Nyna
AngelAura Groupbie
AngelAura
AngelAura

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Nice update 
So nobody trusted Ragini and she had to leave. 
Poor girl must have had a tough time all these years. 
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hi everyone...the third part is here

PART 3

MUMBAI 2016

She finally managed to reach the studio just on time, despite the heavy traffic. Raagini was admired in the industry because of her punctuality and meticulous attitude. She was professional to the core. She had learnt it in the hard way. The once emotional and sentimental Raagini had now almost become a statue of alabaster...sans any human feelings...or at least she projected herself to be so.

She started the last part of the work on her latest album "Swaraagini". The rehearsals started...the music, the chorus...and she drifted...

KOLKATA 2011

He asked her straight in her eyes "Why did you do this?"...her world tore apart. She looked at him and asked "Do you believe that I can do this?"

"It is not about my belief or disbelief...it is about the circumstances...everything is against you...my dear..." He replied exasperated.

"And you...are you against me?"...she asked desperately looking at him.

"See Raagini...my brain has stopped working...I would advise that you please apologise...and thing will calm down in a few days...and..."

"And what?...I will never apologise for anything that I have never committed...If I do then it implies that I have committed the crime"... "Is there nobody in the house who can really trust me?"

"But you do not have an option"...Lakshya replied irritated..."The elders of the house have decided that either you apologise or you leave...and I don't want you to go away"

"Lakshya" she replied slowly... "Its true I have no option"...the pain was evident in her voice "Unfortunately, the person whom I trusted the most, could not trust me when I need it the most...you are right... Indeed, I have no option...Please tell everybody that since I have no option I have decided what to do...by tomorrow morning"

Lakshya felt relieved...he felt that Raagini had ultimately calmed down...she would never leave him.

That very night, when the household had quietened, she packed her bag and left...she didn't know where she would go...but she had to...her parents had already threatened and disowned her at the hospital itself. With her self-respect and a small bag in her hand she embarked upon a new, unknown journey...

MUMBAI 2016

The recording ended...she was hugely applauded. This album would be a blockbuster as was predicted...but she know something was still missing.

Lakshya landed at the Mumbai airport and headed for his hotel. He had not yet planned, how he would meet Raagini...but he had too...too many questions...too many pent up emotions.

He remembered Raagini's interview...he just kept looking at her throughout and couldn't truly recall what she said...but the concluding part of the talk...made him numb

"Madam, what are the plans for your future?"

"Well I hope to do better work, do some amazing songs, win some more awards..." (she smiled)..."and try to spend some quality time with Sargam...my 4 year old daughter"...

To be contd...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakAngelAurakavyaarshikhushi_shankarProudAhamiansouhasinitaareymyjaanAPRIL14dewcuteAcumen-Claptrap-StarshineHuessudhi03dreamyjenniceShinning_ADarviabhigya

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awww how sweet ragini has a daughter... nice update... make it long...
sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Lovely update
RagLak has a daughter how sweet

waiting for the next
dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nice update.