Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 3)

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Awesome start
Please update soon

Waiting for the suspense to unfold

AngelAura Groupbie
AngelAura
AngelAura

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Nice update. 
Their story looks very intriguing. 
Waiting for the next partSmile

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya !! Big smileBig smile
I just read both the parts together during my study break, and I fell in love with your story !!

The characterization and the storyline are both really compelling...please do update soon !!

And if you are sending out PMs for this story, could you please send me one too ? If not, rest assured I'll track this myself.

Totally, totally loved it...can't wait to read more !! 
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hi guys...part 2 updatedSmile

Part 2

Mumbai 2016

The same dream...the same alarm...it was 5 AM. She washed her face and started her "Riyaaz". This was the only time that she could forget everything. She found solace in music. But her "Swara" and "Raagini"...weren't synchronizing...and this had been happening ever since...

She dressed up and left for the studio. It would be a long and tiring day...as she had back to back recordings. Thouh she never complained...at least this made her forget that terrible incident.

Kolkata 2011

"Swara...you aren't eating enough"..."Swara...you need to be more careful while taking the stairs"..."Swara...please walk slowly"...Raagini was behaving like a mother to her elder sister. Swara would complain at times...but she know it was the love of her younger sister that was making her behave in this manner.

On the morning of that cursed day...everyone was so happy. A Satyanarayan puja was organised for the evening and Raagini was extremely busy with the preparations. She wasn't feeling well from the morning and was feverish but did not reveal that to anybody, as it would cause unnecessary anxiety. She took the permission of her mother-in-law, Annapoorna, and went out to buy some medicines, though she didn't tell her that she was going to a medicine shop.

In the evening she felt better. The puja preparations were going on and everyone was busy. Panditji came over and the Puja was done successfully. Raagini, took the Prasad and divided them equally. The Prasad was kept on a table near the kitchen when she heard her phone ringing. She hurriedly went to pick it up, but it got disconnected. She checked to see it was an unknown number. She returned back, took the plates and distributed it to everybody. She had kept a larger and separate plate for Swara as the puja was conducted for her.

That night when she was about to go t her room, she heard a painful cry from Swara's room. All the family members gathered aound Swara. She was in immense pain and bleeding.  She was immediately rushed to the hospital. The obstetrician examined her and broke the unfortunate news...which would have an everlasting impact on everybody's life. Swara had lost her child...but worst was about to come. Her blood tested positive for an abortifacient. Somebody had given her a drug which would terminate her pregnancy.

Swara was lying unconscious...too weakened and exhausted by the ordeal of child-loss. She was being transfused blood. Everybody was too stunned and worried to say anything. They couldn't believe that somebody in their family could have done this.

All of a sudden, Parineeta (their elder sister-in-law) spoke up. "Wasn't the Prasad served to Swara by Raagini?" The family members turned around to look at her confused. "It could be well that Swara was poisoned by Raagini..."...came a blatant statement.  Raagini was just staring at her...too hurt and confused to say anything. "Shut up! Bhabhi...what utter rubbish are you saying? How can you even think of such a thing?" Lakshya spoke up

"Lakshya, I can think and hence I am speaking...we all know that at one point of time, Raagini was extremely jealous of Swara, and she could go to any extent."...Parineeta calmly replied

"Yes, I agree...but a lot has happened since then...Raagini even saved Swara's life"

"But the basic nature remains the same you see. Raagini, can I ask you where you went out in the afternoon today?

"Yes Bhabhi...i took the permission of Ma before going. I went to the market" she still didn't want to tell anybody that she was suffering from high fever

"That's a lie Raagini. You went to a medicine shop...to buy the medications the abort Swara's child"

There was a pin-drop silence. She just kept staring...too shocked to speak.  She indeed went to the medicine shop, but for her personal reason.

"Raagini was jealous, that Swara was pregnant, and she was looking for an opportunity to kill her child...and what better opportunity than this...mixing the poison in her Prasad. I am sure if we search her room, we can get those medications"

She was standing like a statue, unable to move. What hurt her the most, was that she could already sense a disbelief against her by the family members. She agreed for her room to be searched. At least it would put an end to the accusations. Little did the poor thing realise, that she was stepping into a quicksand which would just swallow her. The medications were found beneath the quilt on her bed. She didn't know what to say. She was too tensed to cry. Sanskaar slapped her scross her face and...looked at her in utter hatred...ready to kill her. A volley of questions and moral talks came hurling towards her. She didn't know how to defend herself.

It was decided by the seniors that either she accepted her crime or should leave the house at once.  Raagini knew by now that she had been played against, but it was too late.

She went to Lakshya. She knew that he would trust her. She stood in front of him...before she could say anything...he asked her straight in her eyes "Why did you do this?"...her world tore apart. She looked at him and asked "Do you believe that I can do this?"

Kolkata 2016

Mr Lakshya Maheshwari was waiting at Kolkata airport. His flight to Mumbai had been announced. He would be facing her after 5 long years. He could never look into himself in all these years. How could he be so weak?...he often wondered. He had decided that he would ever face her again, though every moment in the past 5 years he had spent thinking about her...and what their life could have been had he taken a stand.

However, after the interview the previous night, he was unable to hold himself back...he desperately had to meet her..and...

To be contd...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakAngelAurakavyaarshiProudAhamiansouhasinikhushi_shankarprincess369APRIL14Nynaevedewcutetemishfansoapbubblesudhi03dreamyjennice-Claptrap-AcumenShinning_ADrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Yay thank you
ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
my ragu... she has to go through so much...
nice update...
sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Superb update
Aww poor ragini she was framed 

And nobody believed her how sad
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update OMG poor Ragini even Laksh didn't believe her that's is horrible

Why does she have to go through so much pain

Thank you please post the next part soon thank you

Go to top