Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 25)

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Priya where are u...missing u and your storyCry

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hi guys...part 17 updated
MUMBAI 2016

"..the more you try to escape from your me... The more difficult things are going to be for you...and I promise you that"...

He had wanted 30 minutes from her. It was a do or die situation for him. Everything...His entire future would be decided by those damn 30 minutes. He was sure...very sure...because he had sensed the discomfort and the turmoil going on within her. Had she been devoid of any feelings...she would have been indifferent...but she was not. His mere presence was affecting her. There was a constant fight going on between her emotions and better sense. To some extent Lakshya hated himself for mentally torturing Raging, but he had no other options...truly. 

Ragini entered the studio for her recording...perplexed. She was blaming herself for allowing Lakshya to intrude in her comfort zone. In no ways would she allow him to penetrate the wall that she had created around her. The almighty knew...why he wanted 30 minutes...and what on earth was he planning to do...

"Madam...The arrangements are done...The composers have come...We need to start the recording..."...The manager informed her

"Yyyes of course"...age stammered..."you please go...I am coming"

The manager looked at her with surprise. This was the first time  ever that she was sounding nervous before a recording. ."Madam are you okay?...is your health fine?"

Ragini was upset..."I am perfectly fine...I told you I am coming"

He nodded and left. Ragini kept staring blankly. What was happening? Was she nervous?...what rubbish?...but why was she stammering...and why were her hands trembling!!... she took the glass of water lying beside her and drank it in one go. She steadied herself and went for the recording.

KOLKATA 2011

Ragini was trying her best to evade her husband...but he seemed to follow her everywhere. To make things worse, Swara had spotted this and was constantly teasing her. There was indeed a lot of work to be done after the puja got over and the presence of Lakshya  (and his mischievous mood) was making things worse for her. Poor girl...she was not very sure whether she wanted to go home that night.

Finally, the puja and the 'bhog' got over. It was time for the Maheshwaris to leave...since it was pretty late. 

In her attempt to tease Lakshya...Swara gave a sincere suggestion...
"Ma...you will be having a lot of work after we leave...wouldn't it be better if Ragini stays back with you?"

Lakshya's expression was priceless. This lady is out of her mind...seriously.  Ragini understood very well that her sister was in a frivolous mood...she tried very hard to hide her laughter at her husband's expression. Honestly, he looked like a school kid...who was ready to cry because his teacher had scolded him.

Sharmistha...really felt that Ragini's presence would be helpful, but then she saw Lakshya's face and changed her mind.

"No Swara...It is absolutely fine. Ragini has been here since last night...and she must be really tired. We don't have much work left. Your father and I can manage it...Ragini you please go home and take rest"...she said.

Lakshya looked gratefully at Sharmistha...and then glanced at Ragini...she was standing there staring at her mother...seemingly calm and quiet.
"So...wifey dear...you are coming back"...He smirked. ..

The Maheshwaris bid goodbye and left for home. 

Ragini was feeling extremely nervous...Lakshya could feel her anxiety...and smiled to himself. The car came to a halt outside their home. Everyone got out...except Ragini...who seemed lost in her thoughts.

"Ragini...are you planning to spend your night in the car?"...Swara asked...

She came out of her trance ..."Nnooo...definitely not...coming"

As they entered the house...everyone went towards their room. They were all tired. ...except for Ragini...she went towards the kitchen. Lakshya saw her going in that direction. 
"What is this girl doing?...why is she going there?"...He followed her

Inside the kitchen...Ragini was standing with a jug of water in her hand...
Lakshya saw her...she took the jug of water and started drinking...He could not control his laughter anymore and hurried towards his room. He had made her too uncomfortable throughout the day, but now he would have to make her comfortable.

He heard the door open behind him. She entered the room...looking nervous and shy like a new bride. The day's work had made her tired and exhausted, but she was looking as beautiful as ever. He quietly thanked his stars.

She looked at him...her hands were cold and trembling...He walked towards her. She was having palpitations...and had frozen on the ground. He walked behind and closed the doors. She was still standing like a statue. ...He came and stood in front of her...she shut her eyes tightly...After what this man had done throughout the day...she was anticipating... 

"Ragini please open your eyes..." he said softly..."you needn't be so nervous...please"

Hearing the warmth in his voice she opened her eyes...surprised and confused. 

"My dear...I flirt with you...because I have the legal rights to do so. ..I Amy tease you...because again I have my rights. ...I may fight with you...quarrel with you...because...you are my wife ...my friend...but..."

Ragini looked deeply in his sincere eyes

"But...I will never do anything which will make you uncomfortable ...whatever moment of love and  proximity we spend...must be enjoyed by both of us...They must be memorable...I may be mischievous...but I shall never force my desires upon you...because in our relationship...The mutual trust must never be lost"...saying this he kissed her forehead...and turned around to go

She caught his arms in her delicate hands. 
He turned around...she had tears in her eyes..."what...happen...?..."
She stopped him midway..."Today...on the occasion of Durga Puja...you have given me the best give that a husband can give...yes...trust. ...the basis of any relationship. ...and love...which can be present only if trust exists..."

Saying this she tightly hugged him...He immediately took her in an embrace...smelling her fragrance
"Pyaar kabhi...marta nahin...hum tum marte hain 
Hote hain woh...log amar...pyaar jo karte hain..
Jitni ada utni wafa...ek nazar pyar se dekh lo..
phir se zinda kar do

Tu mile dil khile aur jeene Kong kya chahiye"

They had spent one of the best nights...ever

MUMBAI 2016

"Trust...The basis of any relationship"...He had made tall claims...but could not fulfil the...when the time had come...
Today...was his last opportunity...He would have to win back her trust...The love always existed. ...but the trust was lost. It would be a difficult job...but he was confident to win...win back his life...His wife. 

To be continued...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

iamasraksh26neelzzzqwerty012ProudAhamiansouhasiniAPRIL14KmhcrazyfanNynaeveShirishaTeddyMike13ProudRSfandewcutetemishfanarviabhigya-Claptrap-AcumenShinning_ADsudhi03rbb1

Mike13 IF-Dazzler
Mike13
Mike13

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Priya di Hug

thnx a lot for updating Party

waiting for the next one to see wht Laksh does in future Day Dreaming

n their past is really awesome Embarrassed

update soon pls Big smile
Acumen IF-Sizzlerz
Acumen
Acumen

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thank u Priya diHug
This is one amazing story...update the next part soon!!!!
sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Aww priya thanks for the lovely updateHug
Laksh is a sweetheart can't wait to see what he does go win her trust backDay Dreaming

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Nice update:)

So Glad to hear from u after a long time:)
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Priya glad your back and loved the update
temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the update priyaHug was missing your story soo much
Loved the naughty lakshWink
He made ragini feel comfortable..his dialogues were so heart touching...
Wish he is able to win her trust back as he badly regrets for the pastTongue

Go to top