Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 23)

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yes Ragini why are your cheeks so red ? LOLLOL
Awww !!

Loved the update Priya, and the parallel btw the past and the present (with the blushing) was amazing !!

Lakshya still has the same impact on Ragini...after so many years, and kyun na ho. She's apparently been longing for her prince to call her back all these years. Sigh.

Sargam and Lakshya are ADORABLE !!

Please update soon Priya !!

Love you !! HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasini

Mike13 IF-Dazzler
Mike13
Mike13

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
It was a FANTABULOUS update Priya ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

their past n present are described so well by u tht I am falling in love with ur ff more n more

Laksh still has those effects on her

Laksh-Sargam bond is too cute

Ragu wants to go back to him n its so sweet

I wanted Laksh to be more naughty in his past incident EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I wanted to ask Ragu same ques : WHY ARE U SO RED ???? LOLLOLLOL

waiting for the nxt oneBig smile
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Hi guys...Part 16 updated

PART 16

MUMBAI 2016

Ragini was trying to put Sargam to sleep. Her day was extremely tiresome, with back to back recordings...but it was not just physically, she was mentally and emotionally disturbed by what was happening in her life. Everything was going out of control. She had cocooned herself with her daughter...and now a stranger (was he really a stranger?)...was forcibly barging in. She was feeling helpless  ...angry...exasperated.

Sargam was extremely excited by the interaction with her "uncle" that afternoon, but since she had promised him, she couldn't tell her mother anything. Ragini, could sense an agitation in her daughter...she would never understand the reason though.

"Mamma...when will the Prince come back to take Cinderella?" she asked innocently

Ragini was taken aback..."The Prince will never come to take Cinderella...beta...I have already told you that before...he was angry with Cinderella...and ."

"But Mamma..." Sargam started...but suddenly she remembered that this was supposed to be a guarded secret...

"What Sargam?"...Ragini asked curiously

"Nothing mamma"...she replied..."Good night...can you please sing my favourite song"

"Gudiya rani, bitiya rani

Pariyon ki nagri se ekdin

Rajkunwar ji aayenge,

Mehelon mein le jaayenge"

Slowly she went off to sleep.

It was past midnight, she stood outside his room. Stealthily, she pushed the door open. He was sleeping...his face still had the innocence and boyish charm as five years back. She was lying to everybody...but could she lie to herself? His presence was affecting her...he still made her go weak on her knees...5 years...she had actually waited for him! For him...the one who damaged her life and literally mutilated her soul. The one...who literally thought her to be a murderer.

She felt a lump in her throat...her eyes were brimming...but she was resilient now...

With utmost caution she closed the door...careful not to awake him...this was the last thing that she wanted to do...and walked towards her room.

Aaj agar bhar aayin hain, boonndein baras jaayengi,
Kal kya pata inke liye, aankhen taras jaayengi
Jaane kab ghum hua, kahaan khoya
Ek aansoon chhupa ke rakha tha
Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi...Hairaan hoon main

He lay on the bed and gave a lopsided smile. From the corner of his eyes, he had seen her standing at the door. He was hoping against hope that she would come in once...but she didn't.

He was sure about one thing...she still cared for him...but what about love? Probably, it was buried deep down somewhere...covered with anger, indignation, annoyance, irritation...he would have to remove these feelings...to dig out her concealed love.

"Din dhal jaaye hai, raat na jaay..

Tu toh na aaye, teri yaad sataaye..."

"Bye Uncle"...Sargam waved..."I am off to school"

"Do you need anything?" Ragini asked Lakshya..."I hope you are taking all your medicines as per schedule?"

"Yes Ragini...Thank you for the concern"...he replied..."I have a request"

Ragini nodded..."What request?"

"Can you spare me just 30 minutes...from your busy schedule today?" Lakshya asked eagerly

"Why?..." Ragini started..."I am extremely..."

"PLEASE Ragini...PLEASE"...he literally pleaded

"I will try...but cannot promise" Ragini said

"Thanks a lot...really...thanks" he said relieved...at least she said she would try, instead of refusing right away.

This was going to be a make or break situation for him.

KOLKATA 2011

As she reached down...Swara asked her..."What happened Ragini...are you okay...why are your cheeks so red?"

Ragini was dumbfounded...she had no reply..."Swara it's extremely humid today...am sweating a lot...and the fumes of the Havan ....everything together...may be the cause" she herself wasn't convinced with answer

She saw Lakshya coming down...and turned around to go...when Swara stopped her..."Where are you going?"

"Loads of work left Swara...need to go to the kitchen to help Ma out" she replied

"Oh...but Ragini...I guess the reason for your red cheeks...is coming down the stairs...at least spare a moment for that poor man" Swara said with a sly smile...and left

In a jiffy...Lakshya was standing in front of her...his eyes were blazing...they were piercing her soul.

"So my dear wife...you kiss me and run away...and don't even wait for the response?" he asked with a glint in his eyes...it was evident he was not in mood to leave her that easily

"Response?"...Ragini was stupefied...what was he talking about!!

"Yes response..." Lakshya was enjoying her discomfort...

"Look here...I am seriously busy now..." she said...not knowing what to say at that moment..."I have to go"...she made an effort to leave but Lakshya blocked her way.

"Seriously busy?"...he said in a sarcastic tone..."Well...I too am hell serious about the response...I hate taking something...without returning that person appropriately...and you know that very well...so now..."...he slowly held her by her shoulders...he looked around to check...nobody was there...apparently everyone was busy with the post puja arrangements

He gently kissed her forehead...Ragini was cursing herself...why on Earth did she kiss him...now what if...

Lakshya was savouring Ragini's response. She had turned as red as a beet, by then...but he could also make out that deep down she was enjoying it...as he was about proceed... Sharmistha called out

"Ragini..can you please come here?"

This was a saviour for Ragini..."Yes Ma...sure"...she looked at Lakshya...smiled and went away hastily.

Lakshya stood there like a statue...this girl was incredible...but that night...she would be back home...in their room...in his arms...where they found solace in each other.

A mischievous smile came over his face..."Wifey dear...the more you try to escape from your husband...the more difficult things are going to be for you...and I promise you that"

MUMBAI 2016

"...the more you try to escape from your me... The more difficult things are going to be for you...and I promise you that"...the words still echoed

To be continued...

Edited by priya_86 - 19 June 2016 at 12:41pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

iamasrrashi65khushi_shankarProudAhamiansouhasiniAPRIL14Nynaevesudhi03Shinning_AD-Claptrap-Acumenrbb1

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely update priya Embarrassed
Loving this naughty laksh 

Now what he is going to do in 30 minutes 

Can't wait to read 

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Priya another sweet update I love Sargam she is such a sweet child love get realtionship with her mum and Laksh winder what will happen when she finds out Laksh is her dad

Poor Ragini she is fighting herself she cannot stop loving him or hoping they get back together

I can't wait for the next update hope you post it soon

priya_86

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
hey PriyaHug
i read all the chapters today,it is beautiful.
THANKSBig smile

priya_86

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Nice update

priya_86

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Dear Priya,
As usual, a beautiful update and especially the songs you select. (I love most of them). I know this is a very short comment, which in no ways does any justice to your lovely writing, but I am very hard pressed for time. I promise, once this hectic week is done (I hope it does not spill over to next weekCry) I will give come back for a detailed comment.

love,
Nyna

priya_86

Go to top