Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 21)

Mike13 IF-Dazzler
Mike13
Mike13

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
wht a beautiful update Priya Clap

loved the way Ragini showed concern for him, noticed changes in him...
clearly indicating her love for him

indeed she is angry on him n 2 weeks isn't enough for him

Sargam is so cute

their past is pretty interesting too

looking forward to know how Laksh convinced Ragini Embarrassed

update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_86

AngelAura Groupbie
AngelAura
AngelAura

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Superb update! 
Loved the way Ragini was concerned about Lakshya seeing him in pain. 
 The flashback scene is cuteEmbarrassed
Waiting for the next part. 

priya_86

mishi28 Senior Member
mishi28
mishi28

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
priya update???
waiting EmbarrassedWink
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
we will wait for the next update 
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Hi guys...Part 15 updated

PART 15

MUMBAI 2016

Lakshya was quietly sitting in his room, when Ragini peeped in...

"I am taking Sargam to school, and would be going for my recording after that. For Heaven's sake, please do not go dancing about the house.  I can't keep on leaving my recordings and come running for you all the time...if you need anything, please ring the bell, the maid will come"

"Need anything??" Lakshya thought..."I need only my daughter... and my wife Ragini"

"Did you say anything? ..Ragini asked

"No...nothing "..Lakshya replied..."But I want to say something...if I am allowed"

Ragini nodded..."Please go ahead...it's better you tell me now itself...because I usually don't receive calls during my recordings"

"Ragini..."Lakshya said softly..."You are looking extremely beautiful today, in this pink sari"

"What rubbish?" she snapped...but her heart was beating furiously...she felt annoyed...more so with herself than with the gentleman sitting across the room..."You are simply wasting my time"

"I know Ragini...but this rubbish statement of mine, has made you even prettier...your cheeks have turned pink" Lakshya smiled

"You are absolutely impossible"...she was literally grinding her teeth...and left angrily

Lakshya smirked..."Good job Lakshya Maheswhari"

As she was fuming in anger and passing her living roon, holding Sargam's hand, she glanced at the mirror placed in the corridor...she was indeed blushing..."Be careful Ragini" she reminded herself

Lakshya was alone in the apartment the entire day...desperately waiting for his daughter to return. Finally it was time for Sargam to return. Ragini wouldn't be there at home as she would be busy in the studio. The maid got Sargam back from school.

After having a lunch...Sargam came in Lakshya's room...she had somehow taken a liking for this uncle.

"Uncle how are doing you now?" she asked...with her usual chirpiness

"I am fine beta"..Lakshya said lovingly..."Why are you standing ouside? Come in please"

"Mamma has me not to disturb you...so I just came by to see how you were doing"  she replied

Lakshya was studying her all the while...she seemed to be more mature than her age

"Do you like hearing stories" Lakshya asked

Sargam's face lit up...with a glint in her eyes

"Of course I do...mamma tells me while going to sleep at night"...she said..."Will you tell me a story now?"

Now Lakshya was never a great storyteller...but he would have to it now...for the sake of his daughter

"Yes...definitely..." he replied..."What do you want to hear?"

"Cinderella"...Sargam replied without even thinking...it seemed to be her favourite story

"Cinderella...right"...and Lakshya started..."Once upon a time...there lived..."

Sargam was listen interestingly...she heard the entire story without interruption

"...and the prince and Cinderella were married"...Lakshya concluded

"But  uncle the story doesn't end here"...Sargam said innocently

"Doesn't end here?" Lakshya was confused...till date whatever Cinderella he had read had precisely ended with this

"No ...mamma tells me the story often"...she said..."I will tell you"

"Yes please...I want to hear" Lakshya said interested

"Okay...the prince and Cinderella lived happily together for sometime...but then a witch cam to their kingdom. She did some magic spell...and everybody was angry with Cinderella...even the Prince...Cinderella was forced to leave the palace...she was very  sad and became very poor...then one day God sent an Angel to Cinderella...she was Cinderella's daughter...very pretty. Cinderella was extremely happy...and slowly as days went by...her daughter grew up. However, she always wanted to go back to her Prince...but the prince never called her back"

Lakshya was speechless...his voice was heavy and his eyes were brimming with tears...so Ragini had actually wanted to come back to him? Probably she still wants it...there was a flicker of hope

"Uncle, isn't the story nice...but it's sad"...Sargam said

"Don't worry Sargam...the Prince will himself come one day to Cinderella and his sweet daughter back home"...Lakshya said

"Infact he has already come"...Lakshya thought.

"I will go to my room Uncle"..."If Mamma comes to know that I was disturbing you...she will scold me"

"You don't need to tell mamma...my dear" Lakshya said..."Let these be our secret meetings" he smiled

Sargam was very excited at the concept of secret meetings..."Okay Uncle...done"

"So give me a high five"...Lakshya said with the gesture

Lakshya didn't want Ragini to know about Sargam's story telling session...this would make her all the more rigid...since she would definitely not want Lakshya to know about her inner most hopes and wishes.

In the recording studio Ragini was restless. She couldn't concentrated on her songs...though even with a 50 % concentration her songs were amazing

Lakshya's words kept echoing in her mind..."..."You are looking extremely beautiful today, in this pink sari"...Oh...why was he doing this...Why?...all her equations were getting upset.

As she was passing by a the long passage of her studio...she glanced at the mirror again...to check  whether she was still blushing or not.

She headed towards home...determined to have the least interactions with him...but destiny had other plans

"Jeene ke liye, socha hi nahin, dard sambhalne honge,

Mukuraoon toh...muskuraane ki...karz utarne honge,

Muskuraoon kabhi..toh lagta hain...Jaise hothon pe Karz rakha hain...

Tujhse naaraz nahin zindagi...hairan hu main...hairan hu main..."

KOLKATA 2011

He saw her going upstairs...the entire family was in the living room.  It was not an opportunity to be wasted he smirked...and he followed her

He saw her standing near the cupboard...doing some jobs...her back facing him.

Ragini stopped doing her work...she sensed the presence of her husband, but petended to not notice it.

Lakshya was moving towards her...from the door...and she started having palpitations. Finally, he was standing right behind her...she could feel his breath, but she didn't move an inch.

Lakshya lowered his face to ear level...from behind..." You are looking extremely beautiful today...ethereal"

Ragini could feel the blood rising in her cheeks...they were warm...and her hands were cold and clammy.

"Look at me Ragini..." Lakshya said...he was clearly in a mood to flirt with his wife. He thoroughly enjoyed the effect he had on her.

Ragini turned slowly...he was standing right in front of her...and the proximity made her nervous

"Are you angry with me?" Lakshya asked

She nodded with a negative reply

"But I was angry with you last night...because I was yearning to be with you...and you left me alone and came here" Lakshya said

"I sensed that very well" Ragini replied..."but I had no other option...I had to come and help Ma for the Puja...it would be difficult for her to do it alone"

"Yes...I understand...hence my anger slowly melted away" Lakshya said with a smile

"Okay..."...Ragini didn't know what to say

Lakshya was moving even closer to her "I really missed you last night"...and he held her slowly by her face kissed her forhead...as he was about to continue...with his affections...there was a call

"Ragini...beta please come down soon...the Prasad needs to be distributed"

"I have to go Lakshya" Ragini said in a hurry...Lakshya looked upset...but allowed her to go...as she went to the door she turned around...he was still standing there...she ran back to him...gave a small peck on his cheeks...and ran away from there before he could react

Lakshya kept staring...surprised and happy...but with a longing for more...

As she reached down...Swara asked her..."What happened Ragini...are you okay...why are your cheeks so red?"

To be contd...

Edited by priya_86 - 12 June 2016 at 1:03am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

iamasrrashi65AngelAuraProudAhamiansouhasiniqwerty012APRIL14NynaevetemishfanSenoritaamorsudhi03Shinning_AD-Claptrap-AcumenStarshineHuestamanna1391rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Priya such beautiful update

His comment made her blush so cute

Love the part with Sargam and her dad it's was beautiful

The storyl telling aww it was magical wonder when Ragini will findout about it lol

Ragini thinking about Laksh at recording is proof she wants to be with him

Now I wonder what Laksh will do to win her back

Thank you for the lovely update Priya x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinipriya_86

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Aww priya lovely update Embarrassed
Laksh and sargam bonding is amazing 

Haha laksh's words  does effect ragini still. Poor her she wanted to go back to laksh but be never called her.

And the kiss Blushing

priya_86

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Nice update!

Very well written!

priya_86

Go to top