Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 19)

AngelAura Groupbie
AngelAura
AngelAura

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Great update. 
Lakshya craving to relive the moments he missed and Ragini caring for him still  Embarrassed
Waiting to know what happens next! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_86

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I just love the flash back scene!

priya_86

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Love it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
It just get better and better everychapter 

Please update next part soon 

priya_86

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hi guys...updated Part 14

Thanks for having the patience to read this

PART 14

MUMBAI 2016

Ragini woke up with a jolt at the screeching of the alarm. It was strange indeed; never in the past 5 years she had needed the alarm to wake her up...infact she had never slept peacefully after that incident...but last night...she had overslept. It was already 5.30 am.

She softly caressed a sleeping Sargam. Thankfully, the alarm did not have any effect on her. Ragini washed her face and went to her music room for her daily Riyaaz. She loved this time of the day...the dawn breaking...the first ray of the sun...the first ray of hope...a new day

Raag Bhairav had always been her favourite. It had so much of seriousness, depth and introversion. And above all...it was so peaceful. It helped her to forget her turmoils...albeit temporarily. She took her Sitaar and started her practice...

Jo main aisa jaanti, ke preet kiye dukh hoye
Ho nagar dhindhora peet-ti , ke preet na kariyo koye

Mohe bhool gaye saawariya
...Bhool gaye sanwariya

Aawan keh gaye, ajhun na aaye, Leni na mori khabariya
Mohe bhool gaye sanwariya...Bhool gaye sanwariya

Dil ko diye kyun dukh birha ke
Tod diya kyun mahal bana ke
Aas dila ke oh bedardi
Pher li kaahe najariya

Mohe bhool gaye sanwariya...Bhool gaye sanwariya

It seemed as though she was singing whatever she had felt over the past few years...grief, torment, betrayal...

Lakshya was lying on his bed. The guest room was just adjacent to the music room. He heard her singing. The words were echoing in his ears

Dil ko diye kyun dukh birha ke
Tod diya kyun mahal bana ke
Aas dila ke oh bedardi
Pher li kaahe najariya...

He couldn't take it anymore. He got up from his bed and stood up...he winced in pain...and the realization dawned upon him that he was actually hurt. ...but at that moment he wanted to meet Ragini. He started to limp slowly towards the door, without any support...but in doing so he tripped and fell. There was a thud.

Ragini heard the noise...it was coming from the guest room, where he was staying at present. She kept her Sitaar aside and rushed towards the room. Lakshya was sitting on the floor flinching in pain. She was agitated...and went towards him

"What on Earth have you been trying to do? I had kept a service bell on the side table...you should have called the maid...if you needed something! Why were you trying to walk with this injury? " ...she asked angrily

Lakshya kept staring at her...while she was rebuking him. Hi heart was racing due to their proximity.

She was trying to help him stand up. It was a difficult job...certainly...but ultimately she succeeded. 

"My God you have gained so much of weight over the past few years"...she said distractedly

"Can't help it...since you were not there to keep a check on my weight. But...I am happy...that you remember me as I was 5 years back..."...he said with eagerness in his voice.

Ragini realised what she had said...she felt uncomfortable, she was disturbed. She was indeed not ready to accept to herself...that she remembered each and every moment that he had spent with Lakshya.

Lakshya sensed her discomfort. He did not want to make her feel awkward in front of him...this could worsen matters.

"Ragini..."...he started..." I am so..." ...he was cut short

"Mamma...what are you doing here?"...Sargam was standing at the door..." It is already 7 AM. I have to get ready for school"...she complained

"Yes beta...I am coming"...Ragini said..."Uncle had fallen down...so was helping him up"

"Uncle fell down again?" ..Sargam was wide-eyed "Why does this uncle all down so often?"...she asked innocently

Lakshya was ready to laugh at this question...but controlled it

"I have no idea Sargam"...Ragini answered..."come we shall get ready for school"

She turned around to Lakshya..."And you...dare you get down from the bed without support."...she scowled at him.

Lakshya was happy...Ragini's behaviour gave him some hope...he knew that he was in the right path. The ice was broken...but again 2 weeks was too short a time span. He knew that the moment Ragini would realise that she was falling for him again...she would restrain herself. So everything would have to be done with a subtlety and indistinctly.

KOLKATA 2011

Lakhshya was yearning to meet Ragini. He knew that he had behaved rudely with her the day before and he couldn't bear to see her unhappy.

"But it wasn't my fault"...he justified to himself..."I had so many plans...and she ruined it all"..."But it wasn't her fault either...I shouldn't have been so impolite"

It was 7 AM...and Lakshya and his family members were very ready to go for the Ashtami Puja at Ragini's place. Swara was too excited. She was visiting her mother after a long time and Sanskar kept checking her to be careful.

When they reached the house, everybody was there at the door to greet them, except for Ragini. Lakshya's eyes kept desperately searching for her...but she was not there in the near vicinity.

Finally Swara did his job..." Ma...where is Ragini?"...she asked

"She is upstairs...getting the flowers ready...will be coming down in sometime...let's proceed towards the Puja...Panditji has already arrived"

As they were walking towards the Puja room...he saw her coming down...she was wearing a traditional Red and White Bengali saree...her hair was left open...and the parting of her hair adorned by vermilion...she had the basket of flowers in her hand. Her anklets were sending out a musical note...which was heavenly to his ears. She was looking like the Goddess herself. He stared at her persistently...hoping their eyes would meet.

But she was wilfully ignoring him. His rudeness and indifferent attitude the previous night was fresh in her mind...and she was still hurt. Lakshya understood this very well...and he knew very well that she couldn't be angry for a long time. He began looking for an opportunity where could corner her. It would be difficult with so many family members, but it needed to be done.

The Puja began...and everybody concentrated on the Puja...except for Lakshya...he was concentrating on his Ragini..."Forgive me Ma Durga...but everything is fair in Love and War...and in my case it is love bordering on madness"

The Aarti started...and Ragini was asked to sing the Durga Vandana

"Durge Durge durgatinashini mahishasurmardini Jay Ma Durge

Devi Durge jagat janani, tum Ma Mangal karini

Durge Durge durgatinashini mahishasurmardini Jay Ma Durge"

She had the voice of a nightingale...and everyone was mesmerised.

Lakshya kept glancing at Ragini throughout the Puja, and she was aware of that. But she chose to ignore. The time came for the Pushpanjali...and Ragini was handing out the flowers to everyone. Finally, she came face to face with Lakshya...as she placed the flowers in his palms...their eyes met for a moment...her touch was electrifying for him. He was about to say something...but she proceeded with the distribution.

Lakshya smiled to himself..."How long can you ignore me dear?...At the end of the day...its just you and me...and..."

"Aji rooth kar ab kahaan jaaiyega...jahaan jaaiyega...humein paaiyega"

Eventually, the moment had come...he saw her going upstairs...the entire family was in the living room.  It was not an opportunity to be wasted he smirked...and he followed her

To be contd..

Edited by priya_86 - 05 June 2016 at 10:36am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelAurasouhasinianu.prAPRIL14NynaevetemishfanlizjosedewcuteShinning_ADStarshineHuessudhi03-Claptrap-Acumenrbb1

-Claptrap- IF-Sizzlerz
-Claptrap-
-Claptrap-

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yeee!!!! Ragini remembers everything about Laksh Dancing
This is indeed awesome... Embarrassed

Nothing to say... Just jappis and pappis to you Priyu Hug

Thank you so much for this update.. Big smile

Two weeks is really short for Laksh Ouch

And that Riyaaz song ..wah loved it Heart

And the flashback Laksh is so impatient... He should be having a beautiful wife who's ignoring him LOL

Once again Pappis and Jappis Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinipriya_86

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
What the!how can u do this to me?

My dear friend ...why did you stop here?I will die becoz of curiosity lol

souhasinipriya_86

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
res
Unres

Dear Priya,

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but I so loved your Ragini here. She had so much potential in the serial which the CVs ruined(the inane malkin track). 

The Ragini here has so much self-respect and yet is quite balanced - often people confuse themselves between self-respect and being vindictive. Irrespective of the depth of feelings she still has for Lakshya, (and she does have quite a depth and is quite aware that he is her weakness) and yet she goes out of her way to help him out. 

But then, it does pave a way for his redemption and their reconciliation.

And yes, I so loved that bit of lovely humour, when Sargam asks,"Why does this uncle fall down all the time?" Such an innocent question from her and I wanted to tell her (though she is too young to understand) - ''this is nothing child, the real fun will be when they fall for each other, again'Wink

looking forward to your update.

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 05 June 2016 at 11:23am

souhasiniAcumen

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Aww priya what a lovely update
Indeed ragini's love for laksh has no bounds she remembers every single thing about himEmbarrassed

Want to see how laksh manao his beautiful wife Embarrassed

priya_86

Go to top