Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 16)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Nice Update...

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hi guys. ..The next update...A small one...since its from my phone. There may be typing errors for which I apologise in advance

PART 12

MUMBAI 2016

Ragini hurriedly left the room...Sargam kept staring behind her.
She looked back at Lakshya...He seemed to be a nice person to her

"Uncle...do you watch a lot of TV? Mamma tells me that those who watch a lot of TV have red eyes" she said innocently 

Lakshya couldn't help laughing..."Yes beta...I watch TV"

"But that is bad habit...your mamma doesn't scold you? " Sargam asked with wide eyes

"Yes she scolds me...but I am very naughty...I don't listen" Lakshya said lovingly..."you watch TV?"

"I like to watch TV...but mamma gets angry...If I do...I watch...Doraemon, Tom and Jerry, Chhota bheem, Micky Mouse..."...and she went on with all the same
Lakshya went on looking at her...how adorable could a child be? She was behaving just like a doll. Lakshya couldn't say anything...He went on nodding his head at whatever she was saying

Suddenly Ragini appeared at the door upset "Sargam...I have been calling you for lunch...Over the past 5 minutes...what are you doing here? Uncle is not well...Please let him take rest"  She said strictly 

"No Ragini...its fine...I don't mind..." Lakshya began
But Ragini glared at him...and he stopped
Sargam was an obedient girl with some streaks of naughtiness...which was expected in any 4 year old...but she just loved her mother...and couldn't see her upset.
"Sorry mamma..." she said...and left
Ragini looked back at said "I am sending your lunch in the room. Since you are injured. ...its better you take rest here"...she said firmly 

Lakshya nodded...He saw her leaving...and thought ruefully. ..what he had lost over the past few years...would this damage ever be repaired?...He was reminded of the small, loving fights and arguments he would have with Ragini after their marriage...those were his lifeline. ..and kept him going
But now...everything was so different...and he couldn't blame anyone

KOLKATA 2011

It was the festive season of Durga Puja and Navratri...The best time to visit the city. The entire city was drowned in a joyous, festive mood.

The Maheshwaris were celebrating Navratri with full pomp and splendour...The family was very happy since Swara was expecting.

As a tradition the younger members of the family would be going for Dandiya fest...and everyone was excited. It would be Ragini's first Dandiya with Lakshya...and he was excited

"Ragini..." he called out angrily..."how long will it take you to dress up...For heaven's sake...We are going to Dandiya this year. ..not next"

"Coming Lakshya"...she replied..."I am ready..."
Lakshya turned around to look at her and was mesmerised...she was wearing a red and white lehnga...With her long hair kept open...

Ragini continued without noticing Lakshya reaction "I am sorry...I went to Swara's room to give her the regular vitamin tablets...and helped her out to get ready...and nd hence got late" she explained "By the way...While returning from the fest please drop me at Ma's house...tomorrow early morning she has kept a Puja for Ashtami and I have to help her out tonight"

Lakshya did not hear a single word of Ragini. He was too immersed in her beauty...and was absolutely lost. 

"Hello...can we leave.."...Ragini waved her hands in front of Lakshya 
"Leave where?"...He asked still in his trance...His mind was depserately wandering
Ragini was irritated "what do you mean by where?...Dandiya of course"

Lakshya came back to reality..."oh yes...come"
He thought to himself..."Man what an amazing self control you have. ...despite your mind wandering yo great heights...you have managed to exert your control...This girl probably doesn't even realise what I am thinking right now...how can anyone be so ethereal...anyways I guess I have to wait till we are done with the Dandiya...its been 7 months since our marriage...and everyday I keep loving her more and more..."

They reached the Dandiya fest...Lakshya, Ragini, Sanskar, Swara, Adarsh, Parineeta and Uttara. Swara was made to sit in a chair...which was much against her wishes...but sanskaar would not listen and the rest took the floor.

Lakshya made sure that Ragini was dancing with him all the time...because that is very difficult specially during Dandiya. He couldn't bear the thought of Ragini dancing with another man. He was well aware that many eyes were just staring at his Ragini...so at one point of time when her mangalsutra got covered by her dupatta...He deliberately took it out...which left Ragini confused.  

"Just wait Lakshya"...He reminded himself...The fest will get over in sometime. He gave a smirk

Finally the Dandiya was over...It was 10pm...and Lakshya was extremely impatient. 
"Come let's go"...He said hurriedly
 They all walked towards the parking lot. Lakshya walked close to Ragini to ensure her safety since the parking lot was deserted at night. 
"Lakshya...We will go in a separate car..." Ragini said

Lakshya was delighted...separate car...that would be wonderful...He and his beautiful wife

"Let the others go separately...as Swara is tired  You need to drop me at ma's house while returning so we will take time"...Ragini said...
Reality struck Lakshya 
"Drop you where?"...He asked astonished and wide eyed
"At my mother's place...I told you while we were coming out of our room itself"...Ragini said sincerely 
Lakshya couldn't recall a single word Ragini had said. ...but yes she did say something 
He didn't know what to say..."Do you have to go now?"...He said uneasily..."I mean it's so late now...They might get disturbed"...He was trying to put in a desperate attempt to stop her...He couldn't explain it to her what he was feeling at that moment.

"Lakshya...The Puja is in the early morning...no one will sleep tonight...so don't worry...I would have asked you to join us...but you may be tired. ..so just drop me...and go home"...she said softly and sweetly...
She could least understand that Lakshya was upset and irritated.
MUMBAI 2016

There was a knock at the door...Lakshya came out of his trance...The maid had bought his lunch...not that he was expecting Ragini 

Lakshya Maheshwari...what wonderful memories of those few days that...his Ragini was with him.
He made up his mind...those days would return...definitely 

To be contd

Edited by priya_86 - 28 May 2016 at 7:13pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakshehrizAngelAuraProudAhamiansouhasinikhushi_shankaranu.prAPRIL14NynaevetemishfandewcuteShinning_ADarviabhigya-Claptrap-AcumenStarshineHuessudhi03tamanna1391rbb1

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Priya..lovely update once againHugHug
Laksh sargam moments were so cute..I can imagine the picture in mind how laksh must be adoringly looking at his daughterEmbarrassed and would be wanting to take her in his lap and cuddle her and play with her. 

Raglak moments of past were soo cute..laksh in a naughty moodWink and that taking out magalsutra to show to the entire world she is already takenLOLLOL

Update soonEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasini

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
The update was beautiful!

I just loved the flashback!!!

priya_86

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Ayushi...you read it also? So soonShocked
Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Aww Sargam is truely an adorable child LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Laksh taking out Ragini's mangalasutra was cute Wink

Please update soon Can't want to read futher Smile

priya_86

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Ayushi...you read it also? So soonShocked
Mee too I was waiting next chapter to come WinkWink

priya_86

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Really nice update Priya aww he is so possible of her loved the mangle sutra part
The daughter and dad part was so sweet
I like how Sargam listens to her mum
Can't wait for the next update

priya_86

Go to top