Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SUR NA SAJE - RAGLAK FF Part 18 updated PG 27 (Page 11)

AngelAura Groupbie
AngelAura
AngelAura

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Brilliant update!!! 
Ragini's struggle has made her so strong
Waiting to know what happens next. 

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Guys... Part 9 updatedSmile

PART 9

MUMBAI 2016

Ragini was upset...not because of Lakshya's behaviour but because of the fact that he wa affecting her so much. Even today when he held her arms, a shiver went down her spine...she wasn't expecting this. These 5 years had filled in so much hatred within her, that she failed to realise that probably deep down...a flicker of the love was still existant...waiting to flare up

As for Lakshya...he was at a loss...he was feeling restless...the meeting ended up abruptly. Though he knew that Ragini would be angry after what happened over the past 5 years...he never realised that the extent of her anger and disappointment would be this much.

He wanted to know so much from her...so much was left to explained...so much was left to be said...but he would have to be patient. He had lost her everyday over the past years, so he would't gain her back in a day.

Each day of struggle in Ragini's life...had made her hatred for Lakshya stronger...the hatred kept her going.

Sargam came running to her mother.

"Mamma where had you been? You are so late...I was waiting for you...So many things to do...tomorrow is my first day in school. My new bag has to be packed"...she said complaining

"I am so sorry Beta...come we shall do the packing for the first day together...your new uniform has already been ironed...you will look like small fairy in that"...Ragini smiled

Time flies by so quickly...just the other day she would be crying in her arms and she would be changing her diapers...and now...she was ready to go to school.

For a moment Ragini pitied Lakshya...for his stupid mistake...he had lost out on a lot. To see your child growing up in front of your eyes, is a source of immense joy...and Lakshya had missed it for his own follies.

MUMBAI 2013

Sargam had turned one year. Ragini was carrying on with her job at the Montessori and her music tuitions. A financial crunch always existed, but she always tried to give the best to her daughter. She did not want her daughter to suffer under any circumstances.

Life was monotonous. She was not expecting any change. A decent, honest life was sufficient was her.

But life had other plans for her

"Ragini...Dev wants to have a meeting with you?"...Aditi told her excitedly

"Meeting?"..."Why meeting?...he can talk to me anytime..."...Ragini was confused

"Meeting because it's going to be formal...it's going to be today evening...since you don't have tuitions today"...Aditi said

"Okay"...Ragini said...but she was puzzled. Why was Aditi behaving so strangely? Anyways she would have to wait for the evening.

Ragini was extremely scared...what if Dev would ask her to look for an alternate accommodation...that would be really difficult. However, as much as she knew Dev over the past one year...he would not do this.

That evening Ragini, Aditi, Dev and another gentleman met up formally.

"Ragini this is Mr Ananda Mehta...he is the CEO of Violet music company"...Dev introduced Mr Mehta..."Let me come straight to the point Ragini...we are searching for an original voice for an upcoming album...nowadays...most of the voices are basically clones...so we are seeking for originality"...Dev said

Ragini kept staring at them

He went..."Ragini I have heard you singing...Aditi had made a record of your songs, during the tuition classes...you have an amazing voice modulation even without music and orchestra. It's a rare quality and most important of all your voice has an originality and class. "

Ragini didn't know what to say...she opened her mouth to say something but couldn't

"Mr. Mehta heard the recording the other day...and our music panel also heard it"...Dev said excitedly..."We want you to come and formally give an audition for the album...we have shortlisted 3 voices and you are one of them"...

Ragini was speechless...what was happening. Things were going above her head...audition and she? Singing in front of children was fine...but singing in front of a Music panel...she would panic...the very thought of it...made her hands cold and clammy...but she had to say something...these people were taking her music too seriously

"Dev...I sing to run my small family...it's not a hobby" She said softly careful not to choose the wrong words..."I have left my formal training in music since I left Kolkata around 2 years back...and now singing in front of music panel will just not be possible for me...I am really sorry I can't do this"

"Of course you can do it...both Aditi and me are confident about it...now you need to be confident too...the audition will be after 10 days...so you will have some time to practise...if you lose out in the audition there is no harm...but if you get through..can you imagine the outcome Ragini?"...Dev said with a sparkle in his eyes

Ragini had really not given that a thought...with so much of coaxing she agreed for the audition...and that would change everything...for the better.

MUMBAI 2016

In his hotel room...Lakshya Maheshwari was planning out his next step. He thought of something...and smirked...it would be extremely risky

But as the old saying goes..."No pain... no gain"...he had to get Ragini and Sargam back...by hook or by crook.

To be contd...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

abdulmannan3056Swasan-RagLakshehrizAngelAuraProudAhamiansouhasiniAPRIL14NynaevedewcuteSenoritaamortemishfansudhi03-Claptrap-AcumenShinning_ADtamanna1391rbb1

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Very nice update priya
I hope laksh doesn't do something stupid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_86

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

Very nice update priya
 You trust me I supposeSmile
sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by sudhi03

Very nice update priya
 You trust me I supposeSmile

Yes I do priyaSmile

priya_86

-Claptrap- IF-Sizzlerz
-Claptrap-
-Claptrap-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Nice update Priya...Big smile
Don't know what Laksh is going to do now... Feeling bad for RagLak... Laksh has lost so much because of his one wrong move...Ouch

priya_86

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nice update
Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Nice update Priya. Love it.