Lovely update
waiting for the next one😳
Posted: 7 years ago
Aww!!! Priya you're back 😃

Loved the update.. Don't know how Laksh is going manage everything.. 😆

Laksh's dailouges were awesome !!
Dear Priya,
Glad to see you back. Lovely update as usual. And as usual, eager to know what happens next - 30 minutes - to change their lives forever.

Nyna
Hi Priya,
I just read your all the updates in one go and i am literally speechless. i have no words at all to praise you and your story. but still i am trying. its beyond perfect, so beautiful with so many emotions. sometime you made me cry... no actually many times raginis past and her struggle made me cry. you made me happy when i have read ragini and sagam part.  to be honest i am in love with your ff and this strong, bold yet fragile ragini. somewhere i feel laksh should not be forgiven and so as sanskar. The entire maheshwari and gadodiya clans made her cry, humiliate her and most importantly didnt trust her, except swara.  Ragini struggled so much to reach at the peak and i dont think she really needs somebody who didnt trust in her life back. There is no point to look back at the past when you have a bright future ahead. but again this story is entirely yours and as i told you i am in love this story and ragini. 
And big hug  🤗 from me for this beautiful story. love u sissy ❤️

And pls update soon, do pm me, i am waiting 
Dude..  Pls continue ur ff uaar...  Its too good...  Eagerly waiting for u to write it pps..  Pls..  Pls..  Pps..  Pls..  Pls..  Pls...  Pls...   
Im begging you..  Pls continue... 
It was indeed the outstanding one till now I read across
Pleasetry to update this one
Hi guys. ...Sur Na Saje part 18 updated
It's been a long time. ...and truly speaking...I have actually forgotten quite a bit...hence the details may not be meticulous. Please pardon me for that.

PART 18

MUMBAI 2016

"Lakshya, I have done exactly as you told me, please check your mailbox"...

"Thank you so much Swara..." Lakhya replied..."you do not know how much you have helped me"

"No Lakshya"...she replied..."Truly speaking...I am helping myself...helping myself to get over the guilt...This family needs her...I need her...I need her...and you need her..." she paused for a while..."Do you think this will help?"

"I don't know Swara...I really don't know...but I am hopeful"...He replied..."This may be a stepping stone to mend a badly wounded relationship. She has a lot of angst...A lot of complains...and a lot of so called hatred towards me...but she chooses to pent up her emotions. Until and unless these emotions give way...I shall never get her back."

"But Lakshya...This might backfire"...Swara sounded skeptical

"Yes it might...definitely it may backfire...and if it does...I will be no better of than I am now...but if this works...It may bring back the lost hope in the relationship...A decisive move..." Lakshya sounded hopeful 

"All the best Lakshya"...Swara said. ..." Honestly. ..I don't have much to say"

"Thanks...just pray for us"...Lakshya smiled.

She was returning from her recording. Thanks to Lakshya, he entire day was spent thinking about the 30 minutes he wanted from her and she messed up almost everything. She was feeling irritated and upset.

"Have I committed a mistake in granting him the 30 minutes that he wanted?"...she questioned herself. "But why couldn't I say no?"..."Anyways there is no point thinking about this...Ragini dear you need to be careful...you can never trust the man called Lakshya Maheshwari"

The car came to a halt in front of her apartment. She was in cold sweat. She was surprised to see how nervous she was. She walked towards the lift...her hands were trembling and they were cold. Her throat was drying up...she had already consumed gallons of water throughout the day. She took the elevator...and felt claustrophobic in it. For a while she stood in front of the door...In two minds...whether to ring the bell or not. Then as she was about to ring the bell... he opened the door. 

She stared at him. He was wearing a white shirt (which used to be one of her favourites)...His dark eyes had a piercing look and she felt that her legs were trembling uncontrollably. 

"I hate him...I hate him...I hate him"...she kept muttering. ..."I hate him for ruining me... I hate him for disbelieving me. ...I hate him for what he is doing now"

"I know you hate me...Ragini"...He said...as if reading her thoughts..."your hatred is justified...your anger is justified...but so is my repentence...come with me...you have trusted me forever...and I would request you to keep your faith for the next 30 minutes"...He pleaded. 

" The word Trust...doesn't sound very nice from you" she said sarcastically..."But since I have given you this time...I have no other option"

"Please come "...He walked in front of her limping. ...and she was following him...The almighty knew what this man was upto. He led her to the living room. The area was absolutely dark..."please sit here"...He told her pointing towards the sofa.

She looked at him questioning...what he was upto...but he gestured her to be patient. 

He walked towards a table...It had a laptop...He started working on it. 

Ragini rolled her eyes..."what was happening?" She asked herself

And suddenly it started...she realised that there was a screen in front of her...and a video was being played...

The happier days...The amazing days...The wonderful days...when she thought that life was beautiful. Lakshya and Ragini...The imperfect yet perfect couple...

"Na jaane kyon...hota hain yeh zindagi ke saath
Achanak yeh mann...kisi ke Jane ke baad...kare phir uski yard
Chhoti Chhoti si baat"

She was staring at the photographs on the screen. Their marriage...Their moments of togetherness...Their love...Their proximity. ...The days when she felt that she was the happiest woman on earth...The small yet significant moments of fun. When she had poured cold water on Lakshya to wake him up...when they got wet in the rain...when Lakshya had secretly come to meet her at her mother's place...

Chhoti Chhoti si  baat...but which are the beauty of any relationship

"Woh anjaan pal...dhal gaye kal
Aaj Woh...rang badal badal...man ko machal machal
Rahein hain chhal na jaane kyon...woh anjaan pal
Saje bina mere nainon mein...toote re...hai re...sapnon ke mahal"

Those moments were gone forever...but they still come back to haunt her...she had never spent a peaceful night in the last 5 years...The lovely moments with Lakshya never truly left her...even in her pain ...or in her anger...All she wanted was a happy and content life...but her drams were shattered even before they took the shape. 

"Wohi hain dagar...Wohi hain safar...
hain nahin...saath mere magar...ab mera humsafar 
idhar udhar dhoonde nazar...Wohi hain dagar
Kahan gayi shaame madbhari...woh mere...mere woh din gaye kidhar"

Yes...The life remains...she is still on her journey...bur without her soul mate...as much as she may be denying...her eyes kept searching for him...longing for his love...His support...His trust...In her heart she missed those days...that she had spent with him...oh...where we're they lost?...why was everything finished?...those days...They would never be back

The projection was over. In the dim light of the video...He could see her face. She was looking pale...her face was without any emotions...she was staring at the blank screen...With a blank face. He was anxious...He didn't like doing this...but he had to

"Ragini"...He said softly. ...she didn't move...just blinked 

"Ragini..." he repeated. ...This time a bit loudly

She was still...lifeless

He came towards her and touched her shoulder

She was jolted out of her trance...Lakshya looked at her...trying to gauge her reaction.

She stood up...and stared at his face

"Ragini...This was the 30 minutes that I wanted from you...If in this short span I have been able to take you back even for a moment to the wonderful days that we had spent in togetherness...I would consider myself to be lucky..." he was about to continue...but she raised her hands and stopped him

Even in the darkness...He could make out the anger on her face...

His heart sank...

To be continued...

The link to the song...For those who haven't heard it 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NC1yM-9Jwrk

Edited by priya_86 - 7 years ago
Finally you have updated ...and it was worth the wait
An absolutely delightful update...just loved it👏
That's my favourite song😃
Priya di finally you updated Aww I was so waiting for this🤗
Amazing update di😳