Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rbb1

I hope we get the next part soon

Ray I shall try to update today...because from tomorrow the second part of my training starts 
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya_86

Ray I shall try to update today...because from tomorrow the second part of my training starts 

Waiting for your next part 
priya_86 thumbnail
Hi guys...another short update...I promise to give a longer update once I am back home
Please pardon me for any typing errors

PART 13

MUMBAI 2016

Lakshya thanked the maid and started having his lunch...slowly...he had been indeed carried away by those sweet-bitter memories of the past...when he had felt that he was the happiest man on earth

Those few days he had spent with his Ragini after their marriage were indeed wonderful. He wanted to remain in the past with her...He sighed...sadly...He wanted to relive the moments with Ragini...He wanted to have those ecstatic feeling...when Ragini would have have told him 5 years back that she was expecting...He would take care of her...deal with her mood swings...tease her telling that she was gaining weight...and at last have the  ultimate happiness of seeing his new born daughter's face...A smile came to his face which was immediately covered by a veil of sadness...realising that he had missed those moments forever.

Suddenly he heard her humming from the other room...He had heard her singing this song before...

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh 
Kahan shuru kahan khatam 
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi 
Na voh samajh sake na hum

Yeh roshni ke saath kyoon 
Dhuaan utha chiraag se
Yeh khwaab dekhti hoon main 
Ke jag padi hoon khwaab se 
Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh 

It is a strange story 
With an unknown beginning and end
What kind of destiny is this
Neither he has ever understood nor me
Why did the smoke arise along with the light
I keep on dreaming
But now I have waken up from my dreams

There was a deep pathos in her voice. True indeed...their's was a strange story...The moment when Lakshya fell in love with Ragini was undefined, unknown. ...He could never exact it out. In fact, after he realised his love for her...He always maintained it to himself...that he had indeed loved her since he had known her...just that he never acknowledged it. And now he didn't know...what would happen to them...what destiny had in store for them. 

He wanted to run to the other room and take her in his arms...just as that night...so that she would forget all her pains...and...

But he knew...This pain and suffering of 5 years could not be wiped away by just an embrace...A lot would be needed...and he was ready to do it...but it seemed Ragini...did not want it at all...she had built her own cocoon and was very comfortable in it with her daughter. 

Ragini on the other hand was extremely confused. She hated Lakshya but unknowingly was caring for him. When the maid was cooking, she made sure that the food was prepared without chilly since Lakshya couldn't tolerate them. She was surprised that she still remembered it. Ragini very well knew that despite putting on a tough exterior...she was soft, sensitive and broken inside. She wanted nobody to visualise this. And she was scared and skeptical that if Lakshya ever managed to break her she'll. ...He would come face to face with the real Ragini...she wanted him to leave as soon as possible...

Really?...well this question would be answered only with time

KOLKATA 2011

Lakshya went to drop Ragini to her mother's place. He was indeed very upset and angry...He truly wanted to her back with him...but he knew it wasn't possible.
The car stopped in front of Ragini's home. She was indeed very happy. It was once in a while that she could get the opportunity to visit her parents. She thanked Lakshya and got down...then suddenly turned around, hesitated for a while and asked him. ..."Do you want to join us with the Puja preparation?"...she was hoping that probably he would answer in positive..
But Lakshya was too upset..."No...you carry on. In fact I have a lot of work tomorrow, so really can't waste time"...He said rudely and drove off
Ragini stood there hurt. She could sense in the car that he was upset but she couldn't understand why. She definitely wanted Lakshya to join her with the puja preparation but she also knew that he was working very hard at office those days (despite the festive season) and hence he would tire out...so she didn't force him. But his behaviour tonight left her bewildered.

As Lakshya was driving back...He saw her standing and staring. He realised that he had been very rude...and he felt a pang of guilt. He wanted to drive back and apologise to her...but his anger overpowered his guilt. 

Ragini was walked into her house. Her parents were extremely happy to see her. Ragini and her mother started all the preparations though Ragini could not do this whole heartedly. Her mind and thoughts were with Lakshya. 
After sometime she sent a text to Lakshya..."I am sorry on this festive day I had to come to my parents place. I would have loved to spend time with you, but since there is a puja tomorrow I can't help it. I hope you understand. Love you and Good night"

Lakshya read it...and replied "That's okay. You are doing what you enjoy doing. Don't have to worry about me"

A tear escaped her eyes. She was indeed disturbed...though she she couldn't understand her fault...she went back to work.

And Lakshya he was very worried after sending the text. He had sent it out of impulse...and on receiving no further response from Ragini he absolutely lost it. He knew that he had over reacted...and wanted to go to Ragini's house to be with her...but now it wasn't possible. He desperately wanted to see her reaction. He couldn't bear the thought of her crying because he had hurt her...and honestly it wasn't even her fault. 
He decided that he would attend the puja the next day...

To be cont'd...

Edited by priya_86 - 7 years ago
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mein literally bhaag ke aayi AT chodke... 😆

It was awesome Priya... Your words portrayed Laksh's love for Ragini very well... I loved it that Ragini still remembers and takes care of that mirchi thing...😳

Loved it... Laksh's feeling... Aww!!! Mera bacha don't worry... You'll get your Ragini back...

Awesome update 😃
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww.
Priya your story is so amazing, I honestly can't decide whether I'm more eager to read the present timeline or the past timeline.

Ajeeb dastaan is my fav song - I can't believe you incorporated it !! ðŸ¤—🤗

And then the fight in the past - they are so in love and want each other so desperately - I really can't wait to see how they make up.

Please please please update soon !!

Love you !! ðŸ¤—🤗
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aww such sweet update feel bad for them both I wonder how thief story will progress from this can't wait for the next part
sudhi03 thumbnail
Lovely update priya 
Indeed he has lost so much because of his own stupidity 
priya_86 thumbnail
Thanks Ray, Poorvi, Aditi, Sudhi...for your comments...truly it is very encouraging
...and the fact that you guys take out time to read this rubbish is really commendable
Love you guys ðŸ¤—
Edited by priya_86 - 7 years ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great update. 
Lakshya craving to relive the moments he missed and Ragini caring for him still  ðŸ˜³. 
Waiting to know what happens next! 
dewcute thumbnail
I just love the flash back scene!