Frequent Posters

souhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely story.nice update.eagerly waiting for nxt update😊
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh this is such a lovely update Priya !! Can't wait to read more...Lakshya's stay at Ragini's house. Eee !! Please update soon !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I hope we get the next update soon
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a lovely story priya .. Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘
I loved it from the start to the end .. Read all 10 chapters i 1 go πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aww.. Poor Ragini he was punished for something he didn't even do πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Glad that atleast swara trusted her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Poor Ragini she had to suffer so much because of a single mom 

I'm sure laksh will do anything and everything to get his daughter & wife back πŸ˜‰

Even falling purposely and admiting himself in hospital πŸ€£

If Ragini became independent & Confident then Lakshy has become smart in these 5 years hasn't he? He knows his ragini very well πŸ˜› 

Update the next chapter soon .. Can't wait to read it β€οΈ

Sorry dear reading it so late πŸ₯± 
Edited by Shinning_AD - 7 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi guys...PART 11 updated

PART 11

MUMBAI 2016

Ragini completed the discharge formalities and went to Lakshya's cabin. He was waiting for her. With the help of a wheelchair he was taken to Ragini's car.

After placing him in the rear seat Ragini took the driver's seat. Lakshya was amazed at this. He recalled those instances, when he tried to teach driving to her, but she was hell scared.

"So you have finally learnt driving?" Lakshya asked inquisitively

"I have done and learnt many things over the past 5 years...which I could never have imagined. " She replied sarcastically

Lakshya felt it was better to be silent at that moment.  He kept stealing glances at Ragini through the rear view mirror. Oh...how he desperately wanted to sit beside her...but he knew that he would have to go slow...it would be a longdrawn process...from the rear seat of her car...to her sentiments.

And as for Ragini...she was angry, cursing herself as to why she agreed to take this man's responsibility. She was afraid that this would be stepping stone for many things in the days to come...but somehow he could not just leave an injured Lakshya in the hospital. She felt nervous by his presence in the car...and she could make out that he was trying to peep at her through the glass. She chose to ignore. She was intimidated by emotions and sentiments. She would have to block her mind and feelings.

She drove hurriedly, and halted in front of a school...

"Sargam's school will give over now...today was her first day in school"...Ragini told Lakshya

Lakshya felt a strange sense of pride...the first day at school for his daughter...he had to thank his stars...that he was present to receive his daughter from school...though as a stranger. He had never thought that this day would ever come.

Lakshya waited for them in the car, as Ragini went to get Sargam. He saw both of them coming from a distance.  His daughter was looking like a doll in the school uniform...how he wanted to her in his arms...

His trance broke as Sargam spoke "Mamma what is this uncle doing our car?"

"Uncle is injured beta...see he has a plaster in his leg. Your mamma knows uncle very well, and he has no one else in Mumbai, so he is going to stay with us for a few days till he gets well"...Ragini explained.

"Okay Mamma...but how did he injure himself? Was he playing pakdam pakdai?" Sargam asked innocently

Lakshya smiled at this "Yes beta, I was playing Pakdam Pakdai and fell down, and injured myself"

Ragini frowned..."This question was meant for me...why did you barge in?"

It was going to be very difficult for Lakshya...but he was ready for it

MUMBAI 2013

Those were very busy days for Ragini. Sargam was a just more than a year old, and Ragini had to do all her recordings. Aditi stood by her like a pillar of strength.

There were days when the recordings would go on for hours a stretch...but she never complained. This was a God given opportunity for her...and she would have to make the most of it. After months of hardwork and sweat, her first album "Saaz" was ready for release.

The thought of the release day still gave her goosebumps. Within a week, the album had topped the music charts.  Ragini was praised for her voice, the audience were just spellbound by her voice. So much of pain and pathos in a voice...Ragini just could not tell anybody that these were absolutely genuine feelings. She felt the pain and hence it reflected in her voice. She was offered playback in the film industry which just catapulted her career to even greater height.

She had received many awards and accolades...within a very short span of time...and it was during one such award ceremony in 2014, when Lakshya spotted her on television.

Ragini was a very private person and she hardly gave interviews. This award function was a very prestigious one and she had to go personally to receive the award.

Lakshya had heard of the music diva called Ragini...but little did he realise that this person was his Ragini. He stared at the television screen and didn't know what to say or do.

After that many a times he had attempted to contact Ragini...but his immense sense of guilt prevented him from doing so.

MUMBAI 2016

The car halted in front of Ragini's apartment. She called for the security guard, who helped Lakshya out and he limped towards the lift...at the lift, he took Ragini's support. Poor girl, she had no option but to help him out. The proximity made Lakshya's heart race, Ragini's touch was too much for him.  He looked at Ragini to gauge her response.  She looked apparently unperturbed.

The lift reached the destination...and Ragini and her maid helped Lakshya inside the house to the guest room.

Ragini asked Sargam to go with the maid and change her school uniform, while she would settle the guest room.

There was an awkward silence between Ragini and Lakshya as she was doing the room.  Lakshya constantly kept staring at her. Though Ragini very well sensed this, she did not look back. As she was about to leave...Lakshya spoke up..."Ragini...you did not want to know what happened after you left Kolkata?"

Ragini coldly looked at him..."It hardly makes a difference. I have left Kolkata and everything associated with that place 5 years back...what happens over there is none of my concern...and let me tell you one thing...don't try to play this sentiment card with me. It would have worked with the old Ragini...but not me...Emotions are no more a part of my life...and I have nothing to do with anything related to you or your family"

Lakshya's throat became heavy..."I understand Ragini...but unknowingly, you have to deal with a part of me everyday...Sargam is our daughter"...he said quietly

Ragini was seething in anger " Just shut your mouth!!!"..."Our Daughter...really?...you have the audacity to even say that...just donating your sperms will not make you her father...you have left my hand at the time when I needed it the most...and...'

Ragini's speech was cut short

"Mamma...why are you scolding Uncle?" Sargam asked ..."He is hurt...don't scold him"

Lakshya was forever grateful to Sargam...he couldn't bear Ragini's hatred anymore. The more she hated him...the more he was loving her. Even in the heated moment he wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her...he was afraid things were getting beyond his control.

Ragini's eyes were brimming and she left the room.

Sargam kept staring at Lakshya..."Uncle why are your eyes red?"

To be contd...

Edited by priya_86 - 7 years ago
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww!!! Sargam is too cute...😳
And Ragini's anger is genuine.. She has gone through so much...

Loved Sargam...❀️

Waiting for the next update Priya..πŸ˜ƒ
sudhi03 thumbnail
Very nice update priya 
Aww sargam is a cutie pie😳

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww.
I really feel like crying reading this Priya...they both love each other so much but are in so much pain.

Please make things better for them soon no ?

But no...Lucky also doesn't deserve to be forgiven so easily.

Sigh.

I guess I'll just say that I love your story from the bottom of my heart...please update real soon Priya !! 
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And Priya you have stopped this update in a cute moment Sargam Laksh convo... So you have to update the next part soon... It's my request..😳
Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww again a cute update priya😳
Feel bad for both raglak, both love each other immensely but circumstances have changed everything
Can understand ragini's pain πŸ˜­
Sargam is too cute

I want a cute father-daughter moment and some romance from husband's sideπŸ˜‰