Ragini's struggle has made her so strong
Waiting to know what happens next. 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Guys... Part 9 updated😊

PART 9

MUMBAI 2016

Ragini was upset...not because of Lakshya's behaviour but because of the fact that he wa affecting her so much. Even today when he held her arms, a shiver went down her spine...she wasn't expecting this. These 5 years had filled in so much hatred within her, that she failed to realise that probably deep down...a flicker of the love was still existant...waiting to flare up

As for Lakshya...he was at a loss...he was feeling restless...the meeting ended up abruptly. Though he knew that Ragini would be angry after what happened over the past 5 years...he never realised that the extent of her anger and disappointment would be this much.

He wanted to know so much from her...so much was left to explained...so much was left to be said...but he would have to be patient. He had lost her everyday over the past years, so he would't gain her back in a day.

Each day of struggle in Ragini's life...had made her hatred for Lakshya stronger...the hatred kept her going.

Sargam came running to her mother.

"Mamma where had you been? You are so late...I was waiting for you...So many things to do...tomorrow is my first day in school. My new bag has to be packed"...she said complaining

"I am so sorry Beta...come we shall do the packing for the first day together...your new uniform has already been ironed...you will look like small fairy in that"...Ragini smiled

Time flies by so quickly...just the other day she would be crying in her arms and she would be changing her diapers...and now...she was ready to go to school.

For a moment Ragini pitied Lakshya...for his stupid mistake...he had lost out on a lot. To see your child growing up in front of your eyes, is a source of immense joy...and Lakshya had missed it for his own follies.

MUMBAI 2013

Sargam had turned one year. Ragini was carrying on with her job at the Montessori and her music tuitions. A financial crunch always existed, but she always tried to give the best to her daughter. She did not want her daughter to suffer under any circumstances.

Life was monotonous. She was not expecting any change. A decent, honest life was sufficient was her.

But life had other plans for her

"Ragini...Dev wants to have a meeting with you?"...Aditi told her excitedly

"Meeting?"..."Why meeting?...he can talk to me anytime..."...Ragini was confused

"Meeting because it's going to be formal...it's going to be today evening...since you don't have tuitions today"...Aditi said

"Okay"...Ragini said...but she was puzzled. Why was Aditi behaving so strangely? Anyways she would have to wait for the evening.

Ragini was extremely scared...what if Dev would ask her to look for an alternate accommodation...that would be really difficult. However, as much as she knew Dev over the past one year...he would not do this.

That evening Ragini, Aditi, Dev and another gentleman met up formally.

"Ragini this is Mr Ananda Mehta...he is the CEO of Violet music company"...Dev introduced Mr Mehta..."Let me come straight to the point Ragini...we are searching for an original voice for an upcoming album...nowadays...most of the voices are basically clones...so we are seeking for originality"...Dev said

Ragini kept staring at them

He went..."Ragini I have heard you singing...Aditi had made a record of your songs, during the tuition classes...you have an amazing voice modulation even without music and orchestra. It's a rare quality and most important of all your voice has an originality and class. "

Ragini didn't know what to say...she opened her mouth to say something but couldn't

"Mr. Mehta heard the recording the other day...and our music panel also heard it"...Dev said excitedly..."We want you to come and formally give an audition for the album...we have shortlisted 3 voices and you are one of them"...

Ragini was speechless...what was happening. Things were going above her head...audition and she? Singing in front of children was fine...but singing in front of a Music panel...she would panic...the very thought of it...made her hands cold and clammy...but she had to say something...these people were taking her music too seriously

"Dev...I sing to run my small family...it's not a hobby" She said softly careful not to choose the wrong words..."I have left my formal training in music since I left Kolkata around 2 years back...and now singing in front of music panel will just not be possible for me...I am really sorry I can't do this"

"Of course you can do it...both Aditi and me are confident about it...now you need to be confident too...the audition will be after 10 days...so you will have some time to practise...if you lose out in the audition there is no harm...but if you get through..can you imagine the outcome Ragini?"...Dev said with a sparkle in his eyes

Ragini had really not given that a thought...with so much of coaxing she agreed for the audition...and that would change everything...for the better.

MUMBAI 2016

In his hotel room...Lakshya Maheshwari was planning out his next step. He thought of something...and smirked...it would be extremely risky

But as the old saying goes..."No pain... no gain"...he had to get Ragini and Sargam back...by hook or by crook.

To be contd...

sudhi03 thumbnail
Very nice update priya
I hope laksh doesn't do something stupid
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

Very nice update priya

I hope laksh doesn't do something stupid

You trust me I suppose😊
sudhi03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

You trust me I suppose😊

Yes I do priya😊
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Priya...😃
Don't know what Laksh is going to do now... Feeling bad for RagLak... Laksh has lost so much because of his one wrong move...

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update Priya. Love it.
Thanks for the pm 🤗
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thank you wonder what Laksh will do can't wait to read the next updates
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This story is amazing Priya, I am loving it. Great job! Thanks for the PM. I am waiting for the next part. 😛
priya_86 thumbnail

Hi guys...Part 10 updated

PART 10

MUMBAI 2013

Ragini was nervous, scared...excited...she was waiting for her formal audition in front of the panel. Some amazing music personalities were present, whom she had admired since her childhood days. Today, was the day, when she would be performing in front of them. She was having cold sweats and her hands were clammy.

"Ms Ragini, can you please come in to Room no 4 for the auditions"...a voice announced

Ragini stood up, her feet trembling...but her spirits high

She entered the room...and went and touched the feet of the stalwart panellists. This was a dream come true for her, whether she was selected or not was secondary to her...just performing in front of them was sufficient for her.

The panellists had apparently heard her voice before, so after taking a formal interview, she was asked to proceed with her song

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath...and sang from her soul

"Vo bhuli daastaa lo phir yaad aa gayi

Nazar ke saamane ghata si chha gayi

Kaha se phir chale aaye, vo kuchh bhatake hue saaye

Vo kuchh bhule huye nagame, jo mere pyaar ne gaaye

Vo kuchh bikhari hui yaade, vo kuchh tute hue nagame

Paraaye ho gaye to kyaa, kabhi ye bhi to the apane

Na jaane inase kyo milakar, nazar sharma gayi

Vo bhuli daastaa lo phir yaad aa gayi"

She sang at one go...

When she stopped...the panellists just stared at her...

Ragini panicked...she was expecting a reaction...good or bad...but here they were just quiet. Her heart sank

Suddenly a senior member stood up and gave her an ovation, and then all the others stood up too.

"Ms Ragini you were mesmerizing, after years we have heard such a beautiful, pure voice..."...and so on on and so forth

Ragini had tears in her eyes.

Mr Mehta immediately wanted to sign an exclusive contract for a year...and the amount was raised to 75 lacs...Ragini was on the way of becoming a singing sensation...Her first album would be named "SAAZ"

And...There was no looking back after that

MUMBAI 2016

Lakhsya Maheshwari's plan was not a convincing one, but he had to do this.

Ragini was recording at the studio, when she received a call...she felt irritated, people rarely called her up during recordings

"Hello"...she said sounding disturbed

"Is this Ms Ragini?"...the voice enquired

She replied in affirmative

"Your friend Mr Lakshya Maheshwari has had an accident, can you please come to Leelavati Hospital? This is the only contact that he can provide since his family stays in Kolkata."

Ragini, stood there frozen. She didn't know what to say or do.

"I am coming...is it serious"...she was surprised at herself for this reaction...but it came spontaneously

"Not very serious, but he has fractured his left ankle and shall not be able to walk, he needs rest for 2 weeks"

Ragini went to the hospital and was shown Lakshya's room

She glared at him angrily

"Listen I don't have time to waste..." she started

"But still you came to meet me..." ...Lakshya said softly

"No...I have just come to release you and drop you to the hotel...and leave..since you don't have any relatives here"...she said angrily

The doctor broke in the conversation..."Ms Ragini, Mr Lakshya has had an ankle fracture and he needs rest, he cannot travel back right now,...since you are his only acquaintance here, I would advise you to take him to your place...since he needs medical care"

"In that case why don't you keep him in the hospital?" Ragini asked genuinely

"Because this injury, doesn't merit a hospital admission...just care at home and bed rest"...the doctor replied "Anyways our hospital is having a crisis of beds...and we can't really accommodate him"..."He gave us your name and contact as the nearest relative, but if you don't want to take his responsibility it's fine...we shall contact his family in Kolkata...its going to be a complicated job, but we have no other option"

Ragini stood there undecidedly, just as the doctor was about to go she replied "Wait a minute doctor, I shall take him home...its just 2 weeks right?"...the doctor nodded is head

"Please go ahead with the discharge formalities"

Ragini went with the doctor...poor girl she just missed the sight of the doctor turning back and winking at Lakshya who in turn smirked.

After Ragini left, Lakshya recalled the incidents

He knew Dr Vijay Deshmukh very well. He had studied in Kolkata with Lakshya till his high school after which he studied medicine and moved to Mumbai. Presently, he was an orthopaedic surgeon in Mumbai.

Lakshya seeked his help...and explained his situation to him. He was ready to help at once. "But Lakshya one small injury is needed...don't worry I shall blow that out of proportion" He told Lakshya

"Anything to get Ragini and my daughter back"...Lakshya said firmly..."a small injury is nothing...I can take up bigger challenges"

Lakshya deliberately tripped 5 stairs at his hotel and fell...the ankle injury was painful...but he didn't mind that...the only thing that bothered him was that...what if Ragini didn't turn up? But he knew her well...and was sure whatever, she made out in front of him...deep down she still cared

And she proved him right

What Ragini didn't realise was that these 2 weeks...would change everything

"Woh bhuli dastaan lo phir yaad aa gayi...

To be contd...

Guys this is the link to the song... I am a fan of old Hindi songs...and this song is beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3JMg0IhdSY

Edited by priya_86 - 7 years ago