Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Kratika and ssharad

pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Love this 2 but I think kratika needs to lose little weight. Coz she is tall so looks bit big infront of him. She is very gorgoeus and want to see their steamy scene n her in saree so her waist line should be skinner lol where rishi hand can travel lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to be honest, i don't remember ever watching her  wear short tops. The one that i saw was only in her wedding pic but not in shows... she did a sleeveless and knee length skirt during one guest appearance in a show but dat's how far i can remember her wore.. She's actually curvy so shedding a few pounds for the camera is not bad but i think she is slim in person..
costume person in her second to the last show did very well in showcasing her curves in saree 😊
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladyBgud

to be honest, i don't remember ever watching her  wear short tops. The one that i saw was only in her wedding pic but not in shows... she did a sleeveless and knee length skirt during one guest appearance in a show but dat's how far i can remember her wore.. She's actually curvy so shedding a few pounds for the camera is not bad but i think she is slim in person..

costume person in her second to the last show did very well in showcasing her curves in saree 😊

👏👍🏼 and I dont think we will get such scenes!
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U know Even Radhika aka Ishaani was more overweight Than Kratika is but Radhika lost weight later on n she was groomed so well but Ekta groomed her so well but still she wasn't a good actress like Kratika is n Kratika looks stunning now her weight doesn't gets noticed onscreen much bcz she is looking very cute n pretty in the dresses like see her in lehnga she looks so cutee
and Kratika is awesome actress she nailing it as Tanu every Viewer is loving her connecting with her
loving Tanshi Jodi

Ekta always grooms her leading ladies be it Ishaani or others so I know in future Kratika will look more stunning than ever abhi to show start Hua hai Give Time
and People r expecting too much like in one day Kratika turning into someone like Shivanya from Naagin
I think this is bcz people r loving Kratika very much n want her wear beautiful Sarees n stuff romancing lol :D Patience
Edited by saaniakh - 8 years ago