India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

twinj os ~STRENGTH~

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
well, im sorry but I had to pen this down, I needed to reassure myself about the disease fiasco that's gonna happen and I MIGHT continue this one, maybe, I don't know...well enjoy till this

--------
it pained, it pained hell lot for her to see him digest the fact that he had this disease, she moved her hand, which was resting on his shoulder in a reassuring manner, to hold his hand, clutching it , for her dear life depended on it.tears rolled down her cheek, hot feiry tears, he hadnt spoken a word and it was scaring her, not being able to take it anymore she sobbed, her heart was so full of water that it needed some outlet. kunj's eyes were already weak, but the sob made him look up in surprise, his life, his twinkel, sobbing , one hand pressed to stop the sobs on her face, but not helping n any manner.
she felt a squeeze on her hand...god it so freaking pained, why oh why does it happen to someone she loves everytime, things had just got better , and now...she was crying helplessly by now, nothing  helped , not bebe not ma , and definetly not seeing her life in tears...
"twinkle" ...a silent murmer, he softly got off the couch and engulfed her in a hug, not some random hug, but a needed hug, a helplessly supportive hug, a crying hug, something that both required , not only twinkle."why ?" she screamed muffled in crook of his neck, her tears flew down his chest through his open buttons, "whyy kunj ?? why you ?? why not me ??why"she cried harder, harder thanshe cried ever before...but she counldnt see kunj pinching the bridge of his nose, stopping the tears there, she did not see his eyes filling up again, she did not see his heart aching because she was crying, because they had little time together now...he had little time now.
but she felt it all
NO...she pulled back abrubtly from their hug. they had faught life and death , they had faught a bas***d and he was burming in hell, they had together won over a gunda, made him feel instead of think,  they had won over their hearts, conqueing the one''s which they'd never thought they will, they'd won over death for each other, fighting fearlessly and dauntlessly, NO, she wasnt loosing hope, not right now, if thay had won before, then they will win again, they weerent alone, their babaji was with them, their love was with them, it was another test , another try , another obstacle, from which they would emerge stringer, it was just another battle, love vs disease, and the winners were them, already decided
"twinkle?" kunj's voice broke her thoughts, she beamed at him, for he didnt seem as helpless as he was a moment ago, he seemed to be liking the idea of fighting disease this time, the two constants being twinkle by his side, and their victory , drawn out in a beautiful manner.
twinkle saw him smile, she took in his strong eyes, she took in his confident posture, he was just as ready as she was, if not more. she prides herself on knowing kunj the best, she knew his eyes dont lie, and they were screaming with joy to be fighting again, no lies no hidden truths, it was twinj all over again, it was them against someone else, and they were ever ready
she'd always known that there was a connectuon , a cosmic one with her mom, it was beautiful, the connection, they knew each other's trouble]'s ad pians when the other was away but she'd found out that she was teh lucky one, she had another cosmic connection, a slightly stronger one , with kunj too. but boy oh boy, she'd know if something bad would happen, and she wont let it. she was kunj's sheild as much as he was hers, she was one of those two warriers who never lost hope, for they fought for someone else, the other warrior , standing happily in a half embrace, right in fornt of her. she would do anything for him, and if it meant fighting another war? then, boy, she was ready...
------

Edited by ..queen.. - 17 April 2016 at 7:04am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGtuyapal131mahira1988SweetSauKomal1298vibha01...SaRaN....bluelake99superstar15-GrilledCheese-Sdeaarunsunita_gm--Natasha--CuteMonstahaillySnowflake0923Tranquility123tikithalima_zakakusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Sakshi you are on a roll with these shots! And I loved reading this. 
Hayeee, the twinj feels right now. 
Lovely writing!
CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Res
Haha! 

Unres.

Hmm.. My queenie sista. 

I really don't have words to express the purity of the thoughts you portray with the use of the words in your poetic fashioned prose. 

The details about the scenes cascade with the layers of so much highlights that it's just something extra ordinary to write and imagine 

Sometimes it's difficult to understand the real emotions and as I'm a very slow reader I found it too magnificent something. But it was a small and sweet one. 

Just loved it to the core. 

Keep writing because you write gold. 

Thanks for pm. 

Keep smiling big it looks beautiful on you. 

Tata! 

Urs lil bro (big in reality thought lol) 

MN 

Edited by MNsTrous - 17 April 2016 at 7:26am
chaaru26 Groupbie
chaaru26
chaaru26

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Awesome OS 
continue writing more 
kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged