17th april LU - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Theek hai boss waise bhi mera stomach ache ho raha hai hide karke 

friends it will be that all dt's property actually belongs to his sister . 

she had given it to him on a condition that he will allow her to choose a bride for viplav . 
now she is back . 

and she will get the new glamorous girl in for viplav.

ok..nd this new girl will be -ve!! wow!!πŸ˜•

Why feel sad for dhani . viplav baba ki fire dekhne ko miley shayad.
That is right but to get property DT and KT will do anything against dhani

Theek hai boss waise bhi mera stomach ache ho raha hai hide karke 

friends it will be that all dt's property actually belongs to his sister . 

she had given it to him on a condition that he will allow her to choose a bride for viplav . 
now she is back . 

and she will get the new glamorous girl in for viplav.

one good thing ...they are not bringing any ex of vip to spoil the love story they showed between vidha πŸ˜†
Edited by -JaZ- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -JaZ-

one good thing ...there are not bringing any ex of vip to spoil the love story they showed between vidha πŸ˜†

Yes and jaz I think this is going to be fun . lets see how viplav handles it.

She will want viplav's to get married to that girl and i think we are all going to get great drama here.

So it is wise to  see whetehr  dhaani will acccept or not ...  Vipu will not leave her ...   

KT will be vamp in this track also until TP comes into the family

I love intense romance . ..Vipu away from her cos she is his nurse...separate rooms...trying to meet her at night...n dhaani avpiding him bechari abla naari...trying to sacrifice n keep mum...jealous envious but tolerating for zvipus happiness...Hailaa Vipu all gussa majnoo deewana for his lady...he will romance her...
Thanx for d update...😊😊
Itna speed...!!! Hospital drama itna kaldi khatam hogaya!!! itna kya ghayi laga hai CVS ko!!!!

Originally posted by revathirk

Thanx for d update...😊😊
Itna speed...!!! Hospital drama itna kaldi khatam hogaya!!! itna kya ghayi laga hai CVS ko!!!!

Yaar hospital drama nahi chahiye tha. we all knew what was going to happen . for once i am glad ikrs cvs are in their usual speed mode.
2 more comments needed on that video to make 130...Who didnot do it ...please karde!
Originally posted by mehraan

I love intense romance . ..Vipu away from her cos she is his nurse...separate rooms...trying to meet her at night...n dhaani avpiding him bechari abla naari...trying to sacrifice n keep mum...jealous envious but tolerating for zvipus happiness...Hailaa Vipu all gussa majnoo deewana for his lady...he will romance her...

I hope it happensπŸ˜†. You always come up with ideas far way better than that of our stupid CVs